Tose22 is offline Associate Member

Muscular Development, Feb. 2005

Has anyone seen the millennium marketplace section in the new Muscular Development? On pg. 373 the magazine gives out a website that sells HGH and Vet gear. How does this magazine company get away with this advertisment without any legal issues? Especially with our current President and new laws that are pro-illegalization of prohomones and pro-steriods . I have actually heard of this website before i saw it in Muscular Development's magazine and was shocked to come across this.

-Tose

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Maxim and FHM have it in there magazines also.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tose22
    Has anyone seen the millennium marketplace section in the new Muscular Development? On pg. 373 the magazine gives out a website that sells HGH and Vet gear. How does this magazine company get away with this advertisment without any legal issues? Especially with our current President and new laws that are pro-illegalization of prohomones and pro-steriods . I have actually heard of this website before i saw it in Muscular Development's magazine and was shocked to come across this.

-Tose
    It's dr. prescribed according to the ad. So it probably is legit, but VERY expensive.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    it's legit. the doctors r from overseas. i've gotten my test like that before. it's very expensive though but the products r great.

Thread Information