dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member

let it be said "TEST IS BEST"

Every day I come here and read about new people wanting to use,
    d-bol only, winny only eq etc.... then when told by the other members
    to add test or use test only, they protest like crazy. I have even seen new members tell the experienced members they dont know what they are talking about. I have been here for a bit and figure I can learn alot from the mistakes
    other people have made, so I dont half to.
    so for the new members: Test is the way to go. if you ask about a d-bol only
    dont get mad when you dont like the response. remember that the mistake has already been made and their advice is to help, not hurt you.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    agreed! i guess we have to remind people from time to time because we get a ton of new members. while it's annoying, at least we're doing our job as one of the best boards out there.

Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    agreed! i guess we have to remind people from time to time because we get a ton of new members. while it's annoying, at least we're doing our job as one of the best boards out there.
    yep, it is the best board around

WARCHILD0603 is offline New Member
    we all realize that test is king, but ya have to wonder how guys back in the 70's , guys like arnold and franco, were able to make such wonderful gains on such limited gear. granted, pure mass rules these days!,and comparing guys from then to now is really no comparison, but they had to know something about what they were doin...youve all heard the stories about the dbol only cycle guy that looks like a freak! lol..

Quote Originally Posted by WARCHILD0603
    we all realize that test is king, but ya have to wonder how guys back in the 70's , guys like arnold and franco, were able to make such wonderful gains on such limited gear. granted, pure mass rules these days!,and comparing guys from then to now is really no comparison, but they had to know something about what they were doin...youve all heard the stories about the dbol only cycle guy that looks like a freak! lol..
    ya you hear the stories, but I hear of a lot more issues then good times.
    the whole sience of it has come a long way. we dont need to build houses out of mud any more .

needle is offline Senior Member
    Test is best and every cycle needs it, in my opinion! I think as members of great board like
    this its our job to inform the newbies about everything! Without this sight I might of
    wound up doing another pointless Dbol cycle. I give alot of credit to a AR, without it I
    seriously wouldn’t have known the **** I no today!!! Its almost 2 years for me and Im still
    learning new stuff every time I come on.
    I think we all have to realize we were all NEWBIES once and we should take it easy when ?'s that are so easily found with a little research, can take a few minutes of our time to constructively answer and send them in the right direction!!!

Quote Originally Posted by needle

I think we all have to realize we were all NEWBIES once and we should take it easy when ?'s that are so easily found with a little research, can take a few minutes of our time to constructively answer and send them in the right direction!!!
    I agree. there is no need to be hard on anyone.
    I just posted this as a reminder, not a slag to the newbies

evergain26 is offline Junior Member
    I wish I would of known about this board before my 1st cycle (disaster). I learn something new everyday. I love you ***ers man!

Thread Information