newbrew is offline Senior Member

Steroid laws in Mexico?

Any of you schooled on the laws in mexico as far as possession. Is it illegal to sell them in Mexico? (assuming you are not a pharmacy)

No, I am not interested in selling them, I would just like to find some laws on the matter, thanks

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    u can buy em at walmart so i dont think they're any laws on them at all.

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    Any of you schooled on the laws in mexico as far as possession. Is it illegal to sell them in Mexico? (assuming you are not a pharmacy)

No, I am not interested in selling them, I would just like to find some laws on the matter, thanks
    I spoke with doctors in Mexico regarding this very question. They informed me that certain anabolics are obtainable without prescription while some require it. Off the top of my head....Deca and Test were non-prescription while Primbolan required a prescription. This was told to me by several different doctors I spoke with...and that was about 2 years ago.

AG5678 is offline Member
    anything is legal in MX bro

Ripped218 is offline New Member
    I live by Nogie and make frequent trips there as long as you give them a little something under the table anything goes.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    is it good quality of test and decca or not???

Jeff01 is offline Junior Member
    call me stupid but why would you need a script for Primo and not Deca ???

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    u can buy anything in mexico, the problems begin when u try to bring them back to the us.

Juice Lee is offline Junior Member
    This is what i saw while down in mexico: You can by any animal grade stuff in a Vet, but stick with know brands like qv, tornel, or denkall. The only thing that they have in the pharmacy are human grade stuff, what i saw was: sustenon and deca , thats it. And the pharmacies also got clomid, nolva, propecia and pinz. To get HCG you gotta go back to the vet. Ive found that the vets and pharms surrounding the tourist area and pathways have been there a longtime and are legit...or they would go out of business quick by word of mouth. cause their business survives soley by BB and senior citizens who cross the border to get shyt from them. The process of walking in and buying gear is amazingly open and easy. Steroids are legal there to buy, so no worries, until you gotta cross the border. And the prices are amazing: I got a QV 250 mg/ml ..50 ml bottle...for $65. HCG is dirt cheap at 10,000 u.i. for $10 (so i run it through my whole cycle). QV prop 10 ml ....$8. Human grade shyt is priced higher of course sust 250 only 2 ampules....$80. clomid and nolva are cheap too..but not worth the extra risk of carrying them across the border when i can just order from AR-R same goes with pinz. vitamin B injectable is readily available (i forgot the price on that). HGH is like between $2-$4 per u.i. All the talk about cops waiting outside to bust you and are in league with the VEt owners to rip you off e.t.c....is complete and utter bullshyt. Average income for an individual living in T.J. is $300 per month. I walk into the Vet and drop $400 to $600 on average per visit....trust me they want me to come back...they even help me package everything to get across the boarder.

Also...for some reason they dont sell arimidex or letro in mexico (at least in T.J.). I finally got sick of walking around to every pharmacy asking and one Pharmasist told me that its just too expensive for them to carry. So...i tried AR-R 's letro...ordered in on a thurs...by monday it was in my mail box...very descrete and tidy packaging. been using it for 2 weeks or so....im on a heavy test cycle 1 gram enanth, 40 mg d-bol, 600 mg deca ...i had bad bloat even on 20 mg nolva per day....after 2 weeks on AR-R's letro...im dry as a friggin bone. My definition is most definatly improved since i dropped that water. AR-R proved to be legit and high quality..they got my business for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff01
    call me stupid but why would you need a script for Primo and not Deca???
    Its whacked, I know. I was asking that same question. For whatever reason, It is. I'm totally going by word of mouth from a couple of doctors who practice in Mexico. Could they be misinformed, it's possible...but keep in mind that the doctors I spoke with do not know each other and are independant of each other and they both said the same thing.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice Lee
    Also...for some reason they dont sell arimidex or letro in mexico (at least in T.J.). I finally got sick of walking around to every pharmacy asking and one Pharmasist told me that its just too expensive for them to carry. So...i tried AR-R's letro...ordered in on a thurs...by monday it was in my mail box...very descrete and tidy packaging. been using it for 2 weeks or so....im on a heavy test cycle 1 gram enanth, 40 mg d-bol, 600 mg deca...i had bad bloat even on 20 mg nolva per day....after 2 weeks on AR-R's letro...im dry as a friggin bone. My definition is most definatly improved since i dropped that water. AR-R proved to be legit and high quality..they got my business for life.

in tj they have all anti e's, letro, clomid, nolva, hcg , its all there, you get better prices from other places, but qv is dirt cheap and hardly ever faked, dont get caught with gear in mx, they will f*ck with u, not sure on the laws, but stay low key, they have these rat f*ck mexicans that watch who goes in and out of pharmacies and tip off the border patrol

bonanza1 is offline New Member
    Just remember, roids are only illegal in US & canada without a script....for $10 in Mexico you leave country with stuff & script, just make sur the Doc fills out to match the amount you are bringin back & for another $5 the pharmacy labelled them with the prescription amounts on every package of Sustenon 250 & deca Durabolin . May not be totally safe but a hole lot safer than just filling your suitcase.

Dirt...true that...they have all the anti-e's....but i couldnt find letro for the life of me while i was there. Bonanza1, when you cross the boarder they ask you "are you a U.S. citizen" of course answer "yes". Then they ask "are you bringing anything back with you?"....bro..that's where you gotta make the decision, do you pull out all your gear and show them mexican prescriptions and hope they let you through? or do you just say "i dont have ANYTHING" and walk on through. Its sketchy. When they see a 240 pound muscular dude pull out a bunch of gear with a mexican prescription saying "i need it for hormone replacement therapy" or "i'm bringing these animal steroids home for my injured horse".....it aint gonna fly, these boarder partol guys arn't stupid.

bonanza1 is offline New Member
    i guess i got lucky then.

Quote Originally Posted by bonanza1
    Just remember, roids are only illegal in US & canada without a script....for $10 in Mexico you leave country with stuff & script, just make sur the Doc fills out to match the amount you are bringin back & for another $5 the pharmacy labelled them with the prescription amounts on every package of Sustenon 250 & deca Durabolin. May not be totally safe but a hole lot safer than just filling your suitcase.
    The U.S. does NOT honor foreign prescriptions for controlled substances. Also, in the U.S. the prescribing doctors has to have a DEA controlled substance number before he/she can prescribe it.

I don't know about Canada. Try and declare a controlled substance at a Port of Entry with an Immigration Inspector and/or Customs Inspectors and see what happens....you'll lose your shiat.

zepeda13 is offline New Member
    can I get D-bol in mx going there next week

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes it is legal, but if the cops wanna bust you they will(speaking from experience). They are dirty and will get your money if you have gear on you.Be careful

Quote Originally Posted by zepeda13
    can I get D-bol in mx going there next week
    yeah.

My parents goto mexico all the time to get ilegal medicine into the u.s there mexican so they really dont have problems with the popo over there

will d-bol in MX be cheaper or more cash ?

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    will d-bol in MX be cheaper or more cash ?
    it doesnt matter, i read your other thread and you should not be taking any steroids . you know nothing about them and you admitted it.

**** you asshole

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    im not trying to be an asshole, i am giving you advice that will help.

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=145111

TheBrent is offline Associate Member
    so does anyone know how much letro can be purchased for in mexico? just an estimate...

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight1811
    The U.S. does NOT honor foreign prescriptions for controlled substances. Also, in the U.S. the prescribing doctors has to have a DEA controlled substance number before he/she can prescribe it.

I don't know about Canada. Try and declare a controlled substance at a Port of Entry with an Immigration Inspector and/or Customs Inspectors and see what happens....you'll lose your shiat.

dont tell anyone sh*t, tape it to your leg snd drive over, if they check your car and find nothing they wont search you, the us border patrol checks you at the border, they wont let you bring mexican presricption drugs into the us, it is there job to stop that, hundreds of people go in and out everyday, relax and drive over and dont be a moron

**** you asshole
    Whoa, ease up buddy. Calm down and do more research before you even think about touching the stuff.

i agree with you Dirt. tape it to your leg and cross over and dont say shyt!

Thread Information