MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member

411 on Deca / Bold (EQ)

I've seen some buddies of mine get jacked on 600mg of EQ a week.. alone. They managed to keep the gains pretty well too... What would happen if one were to take say... 500mg Test E, 300mg Deca , and 400mg EQ a week.. has anyone every combined deca and eq in a cycle? Can it be done? Has it been done? Also, if one were to throw in a low dose, of EQ, 200mg a week in with a test/deca cycle would it have any positive effect? I've never heard anyone bring this up in a topic, perhaps it's a stupid question, but atleast, I'll know if someone has some feedback.

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    From what I have read. Deca and EQ not a good idea to run together.

MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member
    I've heard the same but I guess I'm looking for the facts on why not?

Deca and EQ

just do a search on stuff like this there is a ton of info

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shredder
    From what I have read. Deca and EQ not a good idea to run together.
    Totaly wrong bro, EQ and Deca are a great combo, seen many many people have success with it. If you've got the money go for it, you won't double your gains but you'll do better than either alone. Theres absolutely no reason why not...

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Deca and Eq are great together. But I think 200 mgs is too low of a dose to see much benefit. I'd go at least 400.

Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    Deca and Eq are great together. But I think 200 mgs is too low of a dose to see much benefit. I'd go at least 400.
    600mg EQ, 400mg Deca along with 1g of Test would do nicely

I just don't see any sense in doing both. The bloat from the deca defeats the lean mass and vascularity of the eq. Unless they are a killer combo which they aren't I don't see the sense in blowing the cash. There a too many better stacks out there.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Anyone with cycle experiance knows that it works out Ok. Freinds of mine that compete in body building are the ones that gave me the idea.

You want to debate why you cant take them together. Name one reason they cant be taken together or should not. I name about ten reasons why its a good stack.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shredder
    I just don't see any sense in doing both. The bloat from the deca defeats the lean mass and vascularity of the eq. Unless they are a killer combo which they aren't I don't see the sense in blowing the cash. There a too many better stacks out there.
    Its a stack used for over all muscle gain, when bloat is no issue at the moment. Bloat will go away you know, or use more anti-e's to combat it and its not a problem to begin with! Think though, if Deca gives you raw muscle and some bloat while EQ gives lean muscle and no bloat all you're doing is adding more muscle to the end result. Plus, EQ gives you extreme hunger while Deca requires a crap load of calories to work effectively, they compliment each other very well. Both give great joint and tendon repair effects, EQ aromatises to estrogen while Deca = prog. so no higher risk of gyno... so wheres the bad side!

Thread Information