seriouslifter is offline Member

Lean Mass Cycle #3 (Look)

Test prop - week 1-10 100mg eod
    Tren - week 1-10 75mg eod
    Winny - week 5-10 55mg pills ed
    Nolv 10mg ed throughout cycle

PCT

Nolv starting 3 days after last shot - 40mg 10 days, 20mg 10 days, 10mg 10 days.

HCG - Starting around week 7 ending right before last shot.
    I do every 5 days at the end, 3000, 3000, 2500, 1500.

Does this look good? Does this cycle consider to be a bulking cycle, since I will be eating a lot of calories and carbs/protein. My last 2 were bulking, I want to gain all lean mass/cut on this cycle. I weigh 195. What should be my intake? Atleast 4000 calories a day with 300g of protein? What about carbs?

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Looks good to me....that is a very solid cycle. I have a friend who has done that exact cycle and he looks awesome and soooo lean....you will love it. I am not very educated on Nolva after the cycle but 10mg should be good. If gyno starts do 20mg ED. I dont know anything about hcg , i have always used clomid. My only critique is go with winny injections or EQ for that matter. Winny can take a toll on the liver in the long run...you might want to throw in milk thistle or something else to protect your liver. Good luck bro!

.....that would be a good cutter, looks like to me. BUT, it is a cutter if your really watching your diet, and your bulking if you are loading up on carbs and hi cals. I try and stay lean year around...opposed to looking very good just 2-3months of the year.

bullram is offline Member
    why eod

Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    .....that would be a good cutter, looks like to me. BUT, it is a cutter if your really watching your diet, and your bulking if you are loading up on carbs and hi cals. I try and stay lean year around...opposed to looking very good just 2-3months of the year.
    Well, if I am not eating enough, then how would I gain muscle? Bulking means to gain weight. Cutting would be trying to lose weight, meaning fat and then you lose size some what. I want to gain lean mass. I am going to eat alot of clean foods. Can I still gain weight, if I cut? I would be taking in less calories, less carbs if I cut.

Quote Originally Posted by bullram
    why eod
    First time with short acting ester (prop) and went from doing 2 days a week of injections to now eod. I want to see how it is. Next cycle maybe I will do everyday injections, who knows. Also my prop/tren is mixed together, so that would mean that my dosages would go up. Also this is 1st time on tren. See how I react.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    shoot everyday ... it will keep ur blood levels more stable

What i was saying was for me to cut, since i am already lean and gain muscle while bringing fat to a minimum. I do high cals just watch what i eat more.

saluu is offline Banned

buddy tren , winny would make a great cut cycle

what i would do is unless yur super ripped i would go low calories and low carb and high protein you;ll still gain but you will cut up and be shreeded like hell hard as rock my buddy did this and he gained only 12 pds of muscle but he went low carb and high protein and low calories and did major calories becaseu he got so cut up people think he gained like 20 pds . some time s cutting and getting the fat out and actually seeing the muscle can make u look bigger this is only done with strict diet i mean strict and lots of cardio. some one may disagree and say go for a bulker and make it lean cycle my buddy had 28 percent bodyfat so that explains it if your under 12 go bulker high carb , high protein , high calories and you will gain all muscle tren does not aromatize and winny does not either might put on little bloat with prop use armidex or provirion and you wiill look great make s a great lean mass cycle that is why i love this cycle u can cut and get results and do bulk and get good results up to u depending on your stats bodyfat and height , weight

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I like your setup minus the winny i like var better.....but i think that if you eat clean you will still be able to cut with that cycle

saluu is offline Banned
    i like eq even better but yeah natt is right even with the lean mass cycle you should be able to cut up bit because none of the roids in ur cycle aromatize or form estrogen maybe prop alittle but if you use armidex do fine great cycle bud.

nah he should be fine with the nolva ed. i would definatelly invest in the var over the winny unless you already have a decently low body fat %. winny takes at most 13% bodyfat to see good results from so if your a bigger fella then i would go with either var or even eq. do you plan to use clomid for your pct? i hope so because that will also help in drying you out good. QUIETSTORM!!! HAVE YOU DONE YOUR CYCLE YET!!! PM ME !! anyways good luck to ya bro and remember to hit the cardio at least 4 times a week for around 30minutes each time. the keys to your success lie strictly in your diet,training,sleep. no drugs in the world will do as much beneficial things to your body as those three will. always remember that. good luck

saluu is offline Banned
    so i have a similar cycle im starting in feburary i was wondering i am a big guy fellow like 25 percent bodyfat now should i do lean mass cycle or a cut cycle . and if i do cut cycle what should i do low carb . low calories , high protein . lean mass cyce . then should i go high carb , high calories , high protein what would u do . is possible by doing a lean mass cycle with tren , winny and test to cut as well at the same time . even if i go high calories , high carb and high protein help

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    so i have a similar cycle im starting in feburary i was wondering i am a big guy fellow like 25 percent bodyfat now should i do lean mass cycle or a cut cycle . and if i do cut cycle what should i do low carb . low calories , high protein . lean mass cyce . then should i go high carb , high calories , high protein what would u do . is possible by doing a lean mass cycle with tren , winny and test to cut as well at the same time . even if i go high calories , high carb and high protein help

you should do cardio 1 hour every morning
    on an empty stomach
    with an ECA stack and a very clean diet

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I would go low carb i find that if you go low carb you can cut weight really fast what i did was cut out my bread related carbs totally and i dropped 10 lbs within the first week and a half

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    test prop 1-10 weeks? hope you like pain

fabry is offline Senior Member
    woouldnt be better to stop tren 1-2 wks earlier than tren?
    im plannin a similar cycle with a (small) higher dose.
    1-12 prop 120mg eod (1.2ml)
    1-10 90mg eod (1.2ml)
    7-12 winny 50mg ed
    nolva and proviron during cycle, nolva and clomid pct

wouldnt it be better to use a long acting ester and finish of with prop? thats gonna be lots of injections

big, if your question was for me, i just wanted to try tren (3rd cycle) but i couldnt find tren enanth, so i had to inject ed or eod in any case..

cypionate ? sust? testoviron ? just asking cause i couldnt take that many injections

cyp or enanth are the alternative....
    read lots of not-nice things about sust....
    if youll run longer esther, i suggest you to kiickstart wiith dbol or similar sh!t... eh eh.
    i tell u this coz youll be impatient for test to kick in... ah, btw, i didnt feel it kickin in but it worked (with eq) as i kept 10 lean lbs after pct and another month...

sust = my favourite after cypionate what bad stuff did you read on it?

lot is about the "problem" to keep blood level constant, that makes sust a drug to be injected eod (so, why not prop). also, the prop in it is very small qty and you should add more prop to have something nice (and same, why not only prop). then i read about sust flu, and that article... "sustanon : why you shouldnt use it", or something)

i shoot sust twice a week works great for me.never had the sust flu and i used it in about 6 cycles

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Lex
    test prop 1-10 weeks? hope you like pain
    Pff I've been shooting prop and tren for 16 weeks now doing everyday shots, much much better than eod, i know from experiance with prop, i wouldn't want to use tren eod and risk even worse sides from that as well. the pain goes away after you shoot each group about 3 times, by the 4th shot at the same site, no pain. its just like brushing my teeth now lol. ahh i love tren, can't wait to get on a less androgenic cycle though, something a little less harsh would be a nice change but the results are 2nd to none.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    I think that it looks ok, except i see no need for the HCG , your not running test long enough for it to be a factor.

good luck

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    the cycle is fine, I would go ed injection, and if possible go a bit longer, I would at least run the prop to wks 12.. you didnt say anything about clomid?? hope thats in your pct. if you decide to run it longer, end the winny the same time at the prop..

If I cant get HCG , do I really need it to recover? I heard tren is very hard coming off and might crash. Do I really need HCG or just nolv?

bullram is offline Member
    it will help, and its cheap so why not

Thread Information