9000rpm is offline Member

DNP at end of AS cycle?

I know I have read before that DNP shouldn't be used with AS, but I've also just read this little tidbit on another site.

"Heat shock protein induction by certain chemical stressors is correlated with their cytotoxicity, lipophilicity and protein-denaturing capacity." Neuhaus-Steinmetz U, Rensing L. Institute of Cell Biology, Biochemistry and Biotechnology, NW II University of Bremen, Germany. The thermic effect of DNP induces protein synthesis (heat shock protein, or HSP, synthesis). In fact, it’s quite GOOD at it: "ASA, DNP and CCCP induced HSP at lower concentrations than substances with a similar lipophilicity…"

The increase in protein synthesis would be a good thing while on AS, and many people use clen while on cycle for this very reason.

My question is, why wouldn't a 200mg cycle of DNP be good for the final 2 weeks of your AS cycle?

All opinions and flames welcome.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I think its better in a cylce.... PC your trying to keep gains and bust ass in the gym. A little hard when your off of your compounds.
    This just proves to me more that its better to use it in a cycle.
    also whats the ref for that article?

I got it from an old DNP post from the mesomorphosis site.

http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/showthread.php?t=2159

I'm not sure where he got it from though. I believe he's a member here also.

cool!

Heretic knows his stuff

joevette is offline Banned
    I've done it both ways, but with higher doses. In pct I did 200mg for 2 days and 400mg for 5. I lose 10lbs total, but about half ended up being muscle.

The next time I did it along with 500mg of tren and 1g of test after a bulker. I did 400mg for 6 days and 600mg for 4 as well as 100mcg of T3 and 10mg of sibutramine. I lost 30lbs in 10 days, but about 8lbs was muscle.

So, you can see it was more effective as far as keeping muscle while on cycle, but still too much muscle loss for my liking. If you're curious I'll be using tren, test, var, clen , T3, sibutramine, and slin for my next cutter after my current bulker.

If I was going to run DNP again it would only be because I was desperate to drop some serious weight quickly, or I may try it again at 200mg per day with cardio for a longer period of time.

For you I would reccomend ending your cycle and finishing pct before using DNP if it's your first time.
    Last edited by joevette; 01-23-2005 at 07:47 PM.

Joe I feel that a lower dose of DNP will save muscle.... 600mg is a crapload in your blood....
    200mg for 2 weeks, instead of cramming it into one week... I cannot say for sure as I have never ran DNP... but thats is what I have gatherd from what I have read

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Nothing wrong with using DNP and AS at the same time. But, depending on how you react to the DNP it may make it very hard to put in a good workout, thus reducing the effectiveness of your AS cycle.

So wouldnt that further the point not to do it in PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    So wouldnt that further the point not to do it in PCT?
    IMO yes, but some like to run it during PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    IMO yes, but some like to run it during PCT.
    Thats what I thought, just wondering if you knew something I didnt...

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Bump as I asked before or after cycle before, now during? opinions please...

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Bazzizzump (my kids won't let me say that at home,LOL)

You can run it before your cycle, during your AS cycle, during PCT, and after PCT.

But just because you can, doesn't necessarily mean you should. It depends on how you react to DNP , how easily you recover during PCT, what your main goal is, what compromises you're willing to make, etc.

If you haven't used DNP before I'd run it either before your cycle or after PCT, for no other reason than you don't know how you will react. If you do know how you react to DNP then you need to decide if it's a good idea to run it during your cycle or PCT.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Save your DNP for another day. I have tried DNP a couple times, and once during the last week of a cycle into PCT. I had no energy to workout. I was depressed, sweaty, and oh yeah, sweaty. I would not recomend it.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    I just did about 5 days at 200mgs to see how i reacted with the crap while on gear. It really wasnt all that bad, i lost a few pounds of fat, and it seems like my arms got BIGGER when i came off for some reason, dunno if they really did. I will definatly use it again during future cycles to lean up.

Good input guys, thanks. I may try it by itself first to see how I react. But who knows, I'll definetely think about just using it for 2 weeks @ 200mg only starting in the very last week of my cycle and running a week after I'm done with the AS.

Thread Information