Ultimate is offline Associate Member

Talking Just joined the Light Side & have left the Dark Side of Ignorance & misunderstanding

After Sv-1 gave me a few pointer to fix my test during the weeks during the last few hours I fixed it, 75ml of test cyp @ 200mg/ml and happly injected succesfully on the second try...

1st try didn't stab deep enough so needle keeped going up and down... so to make sure I didn't penetrate a vein or something during that time I aspirated again and blood came up so I pulled out changed needle and changed the spot some, must have cleaned the spot like 10 times... then stabed the second spot needle almost all the way in(1/4inch out) aspirated and inject the stuff in slowly ....was trying very hand to mentally control the muscle to not tense it up...didn't want to rip muscle....it was a very tense 5-6 minutes... pulled needle out and prayed to God so that it would all work out fine... then came here to tell you guys the good news .... and it didn't hurt at all... absolutely painless... only anoying thing was that when I pulled needle out, a blood drop followed out... and took about 10 more alcohol swabs cleaning the spot to make it stop... made sure to massage the spot and it just hurts now a bit only when I try to make a more serious effort with the leg.... of course it will take a few more shots for me to completely lose the fear... since I've had a needlephobia since I was a little kid... my mother said it would usually take 4-5 nurses to hold me down to get a shot.... so this wasn't that bad...

my cycle consists of test C for 20 weeks @ 750mg/week 2 shoots 1 on sunday 1 on thursday....(best days for me)
    and the first 4-5 weeks with d-bol @ 20mg/day

I'll let you guys know as the cycle progesses how are my results... will have to wait till morning to do a weight in..forgot to do that... but I am at around 10.5-11% body fat...last I checked(2 weeks or so) I weighted 199-198. Hoping since this is a first cycle that I'll get some good 30-35 pounds...

Thanks you all and pray for me want to be sure my cycle doesn't have any problems....

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Good luck..... is there any reason you started off with 750mgs instead of a lower dose....say 500mgs a week of test????? Just curious as to the reasoning, since this is your first and all how do you know you need that much Test to grow? Either way good luck and post some pics

Also, make sure your diet is in order. Might want to come visit the diet forum

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    Good luck bro, keep working hard

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Instead of trying to determine needle depth while injecting. I ussually dimple the skin whith the needle before injecting to prevent pushing it in further.

ace ventura is offline Member
    400-500mgs/week test @ 8-12 weeks is the norm for a good solid first cycle. It doesn't make any sense doing 750mgs/wk for 20 weeks in a first cycle. Not that I am experienced to say that but it's obvious even to me cause you should take it easy to see how your body respond to it. Besides you would probably have good results with much lower dose. No flame intended. I hope you end up happy with your first cycle.

just woke up to move the car because of the snow and other than a small pain in the site it's not too bad...it's more noticible when I go down stairs than anything else... of course I won't be running any marathons any time soon(not that I ever did run in any ). I decided on both things the 20 weeks and the 750 after reading so many journals of people doing test only cycles at around 500 and being unhappy(or not happy enough) with their results. so I decided to basically do a longer cycle than most with a slightly higher dose to make sure I get the results I'm shooting for....of course if along the 20 weeks I reach my results sooner I can ajust my cycle acordinly.... 20 weeks was just the setting for what I expect to be my best cycle yet(first none the less but best at same time) I'll post a few pics in a little while...

ace ventura is offline Member
    Are you really sure they were unhappy with 500 mgs at their first cycle? Remember that side effects increase with the dose. What if you break out really bad and get major acne?

Is your goal to reach a sertain point at only one or first cycle? Why not do two moderate cycles instead of one heavy.. What's your next cycle gonna look like? 1000 mgs test stacked with four other compounds?

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    Are you really sure they were unhappy with 500 mgs at their first cycle? Remember that side effects increase with the dose. What if you break out really bad and get major acne?

Is your goal to reach a sertain point at only one or first cycle? Why not do two moderate cycles instead of one heavy.. What's your next cycle gonna look like? 1000 mgs test stacked with four other compounds?
    lol thats almost my cycle...

gpapa1 is offline New Member
    If this for real your first cycle and you want to go for 20 weeks use lower dose 300-500mg you will the little less gains but very less sides.

I did my first cycle consist 500mg of Testoviron for 12 Weeks and the results were great.

Think it again where you gone get for you third or fourth cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura

it's ok I've had acne when I was young so it wouldn't bother me too much, but if I need to do another cycle I would just keep test around what it is...don't think I would need more then .75g a week and would add 1 other compound like fina.... so if worst comes to worst I can just do a test fina cycle and get to where I want to be.... which is around 220ish with 5% bf.... I got naturally to 215...but my body fat was higher around 18 so I've been cutting down and I am at around 11% now at more or less 200 pounds so I've gainned a pound and something while dieting(not really a regular diet per say)... I'll be doing another cutting diet about 1-2 months after I finish pct for this cycle so I can lock in the gains and trim up....for late summer/early fall.... I have very humble goals and I eat like food was going out of style... lot of subway too... and if you saw me eating you would never believe I've lost 3-4 inches around my waist in 2 months and without losing any considerable amount of muscle... them gaining almost 2 pounds of must without any prohormones or anything else while keeping the weight at around 198-200 in the last 2-3 months. So I am very excited about the future results ahead of time....

I've also decided that if sides became too much of a problem I can ajust future shots.... and lower the dose.... but want to "test" the waters per say first....

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    lol thats almost my cycle...

at least my gear came out painless to inject... can't quite say the same about how my leg felt when I woke up in the morning... but compared to early this morning my leg hurts just a little...mostly when I go up or down stairs...no sweeling, bruising or anything or the sort... so I guess it was a perfect shot(mostly)...

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Seems like yesterday I was in the same boat.

question to you more experienced guys... will it became painful every time I inject this stuff... I was hoping better technique or something would make the after shot pain smaller....

Thread Information