bannerboy is offline New Member

Some advice please

Hi I have made up my mind to introduce a steriod package into my workout. I am 33 and have been training regimentally for 15 months. I weigh 13 st 4lbs and have approx 18% bodyfat levels.
    I am looking to increase size to around 15st with good shape and definition. What is the best course I can take to achieve gradual gains that do not make it look too obvious that I am on the gear ? I have been offered Sus and Dianabol , does this sound ok ? Having researched the various profiles I am favouring the Sus and Deca option ? I am looking to retain as much gains as possible and am particualry worried about the Gynco syndrome so what is the best anti-est to use with my course please.
    I train 4 days week, Mon - Thurs and eat a fairly good diet that is about 50% carbs, 30% protein and 20% fats though I am looking to change the ratios on the carbs,proteins to reflect 40% each by adding a protein shake to my diet. ( I have been using mammoth 2500 for past 6 months).

seanw is offline Banned
    I would do a Sust only cycle if thats all you can get for your first cycle, you dont need to get into dbol and deca on your first cycle. Do 500mg for 12 weeks, you need to shoot it preferably every other day or at least twice a week. Gyno is handled by Nolvadex and you need to do good PCT at the end. You really need to do a lot of research before you embark on this so you know what you are getting yourself into.

Read all of these for a start courtesy of stout1

Sources, Questions about Steroids, READ THIS FIRST

and this...............

Do Not Ask Questions Till U Have Read The Educational Forum!!!!!

Pheedno's PCT

And you think you are ready for a cycle and want advice. Then read this....

For those asking critiques on cycles

Thank you Sean

Thank you for your reply Sean. I appreciate your wise words to research the subject prior to trying. I am still in the process of doing so but equally am finding the more research I do then the more options I am presented with !
    I agree that the sus route is favourable as the gains seem to be good with mediocre side effects according to some rating tables I have viewed. Just one more question If I may, you mention that there is no need to try dina or deca on first cycle which I will take on board, however is there a more suitable stacking steroid like winstrol . The reason that I am asking is that I somehow feel that I could retain the gains I make better if i did stack, or am I just completely wrong ? The other reason I ask is that I am cautious and I may decide that after 1 cycle that it is not for me so if this was the case I would like to give myself the best chance possible of retaining any size i had made. I feel that if I kept half my gains then it would be a success. I agree with your suggestion on Novaldex, is is also imperative to use clomid in conjunction with this ?
    Just for the record, I am a hot-headed person at the best of times, in your opinion are people with personalities like this best staying away in the first place.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bannerboy
    Thank you for your reply Sean. I appreciate your wise words to research the subject prior to trying. I am still in the process of doing so but equally am finding the more research I do then the more options I am presented with !
    I agree that the sus route is favourable as the gains seem to be good with mediocre side effects according to some rating tables I have viewed. Just one more question If I may, you mention that there is no need to try dina or deca on first cycle which I will take on board, however is there a more suitable stacking steroid like winstrol . The reason that I am asking is that I somehow feel that I could retain the gains I make better if i did stack, or am I just completely wrong ? The other reason I ask is that I am cautious and I may decide that after 1 cycle that it is not for me so if this was the case I would like to give myself the best chance possible of retaining any size i had made. I feel that if I kept half my gains then it would be a success. I agree with your suggestion on Novaldex, is is also imperative to use clomid in conjunction with this ?
    Just for the record, I am a hot-headed person at the best of times, in your opinion are people with personalities like this best staying away in the first place.
    Bro the reason for the suggestion of Sust only is because if you have a bad side effect and you are on multiple gear you wont know which one is causing the problem. Having said that lots of people will do a Test/Dbol stack as there first cycle. Retaining gains has nothing to do with the stach you chose, that will be determined by the PCT you do and your diet during PCT. Just be aware that Dbol can be a beitch in the sides department. If you decide to do both Sust and Dbol then do the dbol for four weeks at about 30mg and see how you go, if you get gyno symptoms then up the Nolvadex dose from 20mg to 80mg until it goes away.

It is imperative that you do PCT at the end of the cycle, this includes Clomid. If you dont do it you are likley to lose most of your gains and your natural Test production will take a long while to come back naturally, PCT is explaind in one of the links I gave you. As far as roid rage is concerned, you are aware you are going on gear, so just be aware of the potential for you to become more aggresive and use that aggression in the gym. Personally I think the roid rage thing is sensationalised a lot.

Oh and by the way, this wont be your last cycle

Thanks again

Thanks again Sean

I am building up a much better picture now so will spend a bit more time in the educational threads first. I am now thinking my PCT is probably the one thing I HAVE to get right first time as I can probably experiment a bit more with the actual gear.

I 'll let you know how I get on....................

Thread Information