xplicit is offline Member

What can i take to prevent "deca dick"

I want to do a winny/deca stack and one of the turn offs about it is deca dick. I know you can get gyno from deca but theres stuff to take for that. I heard you coudl take test to help prevent deca dick but its my first cycle and i don't want to spend all thsi moeny and put all these steroids in my system. So im wndern if there is any thing i can take t help with the deca dick.

Also how are the keep gains after im done with the cycle and clomid.i read a few people posts and they kept 80 percent of what they acomplished which sounds pretty good to me.

Thanks

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    if u dont want to spend a lot of money, do 200mgs/week of a test

I think winny should put some spring in you too

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    Bro you really have nothing to worry about with the deca dick unless you are planing on taken a large amount. My First cycle I took up to 750mg a week and never once had a problem. maybe if you have some problems before you start you should be concerned but if you have none I would not worry. And yes if you threw a little test in there you would definitely have now problems. i am on both now and my girl can't wait for me to be done so she can get a good night sleep....

MindBomb is offline Member
    Deca dick or no deca dick, add test to your cycle. It seems like its your first cycle. First cycle is the most important cycle you'll do. Your receptors will react better in your first cycle than any others to follow. You'll never have a another chance at your "first cycle". So please do it right. That means don't skim on money. Give time to research.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    like mindbomb said, use test regardless. test can greatly augment the success of your cycle and should form a base in almost all cycles.

Im not planning to turn steroids into a habit. If anything maybe next summer if i have to which im hoping i wont but i wont make this a habit. Im from new york im not really sure about prices
    but if i did a deca /winny stack how much would that run me.
    Give me some prices so i will know what to expect and not get ripped off when i go and buy it. Thanks fr the advice

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by MindBomb
    Deca dick or no deca dick, add test to your cycle. It seems like its your first cycle. First cycle is the most important cycle you'll do. Your receptors will react better in your first cycle than any others to follow. You'll never have a another chance at your "first cycle". So please do it right. That means don't skim on money. Give time to research.

well spoken.....i agree.

peace bb79

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    "winny" will keep you nice and hard my friend. + Deca /winny go great together. there is nothing more emberassing then a "limp dick bro" ive been there it suks.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    i hear deca progesterione can be a real bitch:/ :P :P

sorry i add no value to this thread,but i am scared of deca and i havent even juiced yet

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    doofy, you poor bastard. do you wake up in cold sweats from nightmares of the big amps of test and deca coming to get you and implant tits on you?

at low doses of deca, I would not worry JMO
    and even with test, anti-e's on hand fix that problem.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    like mindbomb said, use test regardless. test can greatly augment the success of your cycle and should form a base in almost all cycles.
    WORD.

PunkRawk is offline Member
    if money is an issue what the fuck are you even thinking about using winstrol for.....you gotta use at least 50 mg's a day of that stuff to see anything...an 8 week cycle of that alone with cost over 6 ot 7 hundred bucks...

PUNKRAWK

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by xplicit
    Im not planning to turn steroids into a habit. If anything maybe next summer if i have to which im hoping i wont but i wont make this a habit.
    good luck....you'll soon see after your first cycle it will become a habit. i just got off a cycle last Nov. and I'm already ready to jump on the shit again to get the size and strength back. hate losing that water weight and some strength.......

juice is offline New Member
    stick with test eth. or cyp. and your fine it sould help with the deca dick.

Nate_Dog is offline Member

LMFAO

Originally posted by Iron horse
    doofy, you poor bastard. do you wake up in cold sweats from nightmares of the big amps of test and deca coming to get you and implant tits on you?

at low doses of deca, I would not worry JMO
    and even with test, anti-e's on hand fix that problem.

THAT IS SOME SERIOUSLY FUNNY SHIT..... laughed my ass off!
    Well doen Iron Horse.

As for deca dick a friend got it on very low doses. But he was not taking test with it.

I better not get a soft cock,... my girl WILL BE PISSED!

Peace,
    Nate

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    bro, you could add as little as 200mgs a week of test and you will be fine. like punkrawk said, the winny alone will be a shitload of money. say you take it ED for 6 weeks on mon-fri. you will be taking 5 amps a week, basically 30 amps total. depending on your source, you are gonna be charged anywhere from $7-15 an amp. so if you take $15X30=$450 bucks for winny ALONE. then you will have to throw in around $150-200 for all your deca , then around another $50-100 for test. and dont forget the cash you gotta dish out for your clomid too. so add that shit and what do ya get?? a fuckin expensive cycle!! hope this helps you out

Big J

How much test do i need
    How much deca do i need
    and i know i get get winstrol for 180 injections
    how much is clomid ?
    i know im going to have some one tell me
    hey bro use the search feature i have and i have not found
    prices.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    How much test do i need
    enough for at least 8 weeks worth. if you run it @ 200 mg's a week, get some t-200 (enanthate ) - comes in a 10 mL bottle.
    How much deca do i need[
    same thing. 200 mg's a week - you do the math. if you got 50 mg vials, get 4 per week. myself, i'd buy it in a bottle if you can.
    and i know i get get winstrol for 180 injections
    you sure about this ??? if you do 50 mg's ED for 6 weeks, that's only 42 shots there bro. and you do you know you can drink it, don't you ?
    how much is clomid ?
    shouldn't be charged more than 30 bucks for a box of 30 pills

total cost
    prices figuring:

- 10 ml bottle of test = 80
    - 10 ml bottle of deca = 100
    - 42 vials 50 mg winny = ??? costly....not sure the market price on these
    - 1 box clomid: 30 pills, 50 mg's each - 30

if you can find a bottle of winny instead of using separate vials then i'd suggest that. might be a little more cost-effective plus keep down on shipping space (if you're doing mail order)

Over here in New York 10 amps runs me 180 so im figuring every other day usage atone ampwill last me 6 weeks and come out to 540. Which is a ton of money is there anything out there that is as good as winny and fit into the stack u guys prefered ?

Yes i know you can drink it winny is a 17aa steoid water based so you can drink it. I heard its good with grape juice casue the grape juice will help it go threw your system easier. Also when you drink it you have to break it up duringthe day i think i read 4 times 4 hours apart im not sure i might be wrong about that one.

solid90062 is offline Member
    Hey doofy If your afraid of progesterone induced gyno (which CANNOT be cured by Nolva) go with EQ not as effective for mass, but similar.

BIGBOSS is offline Banned
    Take a supplement thats extremely high in b vitamins ! it helps!

Thread Information