lean123 is offline Associate Member

Well i took the ride for the first time

I just did my 1st inject of test e in my left delt...i was very nervous as i tend to over react so i was a little shaky. But i did it. I was using a 23ga 1.5" but only went in an 1". Put into the muscle aspirated and saw an air bubble and injected,took about 30 seconds. I think i went i a little to far cause the back of my delt flinched a little bit so i backed out a little bit but made sure there was at least a .5" outside of me.I did notice a little pressure in the area when i was done and not really so much anymore (its still there to a degree)...anything i should watch out for ?

Thanks fellas
    -Lean
    Last edited by lean123; 01-24-2005 at 07:51 AM.

bignuts is offline Junior Member
    use 25g 1 inch

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lean123
    I just did my 1st inject of test e in my left delt...i was very nervous as i tend to over react so i was a little shaky. But i did it. I was using a 23ga 1.5" but only went in an 1". Put into the muscle aspirated and saw an air bubble and injected,took about 30 seconds. I think i went i a little to far cause the back of my delt flinched a little bit so i backed out a little bit but made sure there was at least a .5" outside of me.I did notice a little pressure in the area when i was done and not really so much anymore (its still there to a degree)...anything i should watch out for ?

Thanks fellas
    -Lean

sounds like u did a good job. i hope u rubbed the are afterwards to heolp disperse the oil better throughout the muscle.

something to watch for would be infection(redness, warm to touch, pain at injeciton site, headaches) and knots(usually happens when injection isnt deep enough of rubbed throughly)

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    sounds like u did a good job. i hope u rubbed the are afterwards to heolp disperse the oil better throughout the muscle.

something to watch for would be infection(redness, warm to touch, pain at injeciton site, headaches) and knots(usually happens when injection isnt deep enough of rubbed throughly)
    Yeah i noticed a little throb when i move my arm a certain way but i have been rubbbing it off an on and it feels better...it could also be due to the fact that i moved the needle around a little but..not intentionally but i think it was bc i was a little nervous and trying to relax...

Thank
    -Lean

not to many welcomes these days....haha

-Lean

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I welcome you to the darkseid. Just don't get into the trouble that I am in.

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    good job, welcome to the darkside, keep it up, keep it sterile and keep training hard!

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    goodluck with your cycle

welcome ...good luck.......chefj hows everything going with your situation?

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    it gets easier with every poke

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah i noticed a little throb when i move my arm a certain way but i have been rubbbing it off an on and it feels better...it could also be due to the fact that i moved the needle around a little but..not intentionally but i think it was bc i was a little nervous and trying to relax...

Thank
    -Lean

bro be careful moving the needle around ot your delt, i hit my delt with b 12 and a slin pin and lost all sensation in my pinky finger and the one next to it, i coudnt even grip a dumbell, i had no strength in my hand, i think i hit a nerve because it lasted a couple of months before i got feeling and strength back in my fingers, just be careful, for me i have trouble reaching the delt, its the not the easiest spot to hit

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    bro be careful moving the needle around ot your delt, i hit my delt with b 12 and a slin pin and lost all sensation in my pinky finger and the one next to it, i coudnt even grip a dumbell, i had no strength in my hand, i think i hit a nerve because it lasted a couple of months before i got feeling and strength back in my fingers, just be careful, for me i have trouble reaching the delt, its the not the easiest spot to hit

I still have the feelin in all of my fingers...but thanks for the tip...i'll keep that in mind def.!

-Lean

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    I welcome you to the darkseid. Just don't get into the trouble that I am in.
    Yeah i read your post earlier this morning...good luck with that be careful and try to stay a step ahead ya know. I do not share the same problem bro...the girl i was seeing for about 11 monthes likes to play games. I think i need to move on but its a hard thing to do ya know. Shes real sweet when she wants to be but other than that i cant trust her anymore and have a problem letting go.

Thanks for the welcome....keep us posted on your situation bro
    -Lean

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    welcome to the darkside bro

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    that's awesome br0 you won't ever go back.
    just one question though are you cleaning the injection site before and after?

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate
    that's awesome br0 you won't ever go back.
    just one question though are you cleaning the injection site before and after?
    Yes sir! wash my hands,clean the injection site,wipe the top of the vial before i put the needle in,switch pins, inject,apply pressure with fresh alcohol swab.

-Lean

Hey i notied like a little pressure when i raise my arm at the injection spot. Other than that everything looks fine...i am experiencing maybe something that feels like a small bruise when i move it around. there is nothing below the skin surface that i could feel...sound normal?
    I plan on taking a hot bath or maybe jumping in the sauna tonight.....
    Thanks Again Fellas
    -Lean
    Last edited by lean123; 01-24-2005 at 02:20 PM.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member

Thanks fellas
    -Lean
    Gettin' Swoll all over!!

Welcome to the darkside Bro! Be sure to eat, lift & sleep!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    Gettin' Swoll all over!!

Welcome to the darkside Bro! Be sure to eat, lift & sleep!!!
    LOL isnt that the objective?? I plan on doing a lot of all three!!

Thanks brothers for the welcome
    Ill keep ya's posted
    -Lean

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    cool,..good job guy. i did my very 1st a few weeks ago,..it will get easier,..a few run ins here and there but you should be smooth sailin from here on out!

Thread Information