Thread: Tren Virgen

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

Tren Virgen

looking to run tren enanthate in my next cycle, never ran it b4 i want to run just 150mg twice a week (300mg a week). and yes im also running test
    now tren e @ 150mg 2x a wk. for 10 weeks is that cool im not looking to go that high first time if i like it i will up it next time i do it.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    mmmm Tren *drool* too bad I've only got 2 weeks left to go lucky bastard

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Tren e is bad for first time tren users because if you have bad sides then it takes longer to get out of your system.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    mmmm Tren *drool* too bad I've only got 2 weeks left to go lucky bastard
    huh!

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    huh!
    Well you never asked a question so I answered your statement with another statement

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    Tren e is bad for first time tren users because if you have bad sides then it takes longer to get out of your system.
    even at a low dose ? **** so tren a huh! no way on the ed shots for 10 straight weeks bro
    so how bad could it get on tren e first time

i figured if the sides get real bad ill just stop it and wait it out, but im careful when it comes to sides i take alot of precautions
    i have one buddy that got bad acne on tren (cystic but he was a pizza face to begin with)

is that cool im not looking to go that high first time if i like it i will up it next time i do it.
    Ahh Didn't see that part, its early.

Sure if thats what you want, I'd do ace myself since you don't know if you'll react badly or not. I've found my happy place as far as Tren dosage goes, which for me is 100mg /ED, no more sides than 75mg /ED and better gains. I found 75mg /ED a very good starting point though

Ahh Didn't see that part, its early.

Sure if thats what you want, I'd do ace myself since you don't know if you'll react badly or not. I've found my happy place as far as Tren dosage goes, which for me is 100mg /ED, no more sides than 75mg /ED and better gains. I found 75mg /ED a very good starting point though
    so it has to be ed i hate ed
    now if i take a chance and do tren e will 150mg 2x a wk. for 10 weeks be okay. i hear great things about it (fat burning, hardeness, strength, size) it all sounds good so i want to try out a low dose on it. now will 300mg a wk. for a first timer on tren give me good results

Peacekeeper is offline Banned

Perfect Drug

First of all, I really am not sure what trenbelone people are getting these days. I have use it on and off for years making great gains and having zero side effects, yet everyone keeps talking about the sides! My stuff was right from the farm supply pharm and there is no question that when I was making 20 pound gains from it alone it was legit. As far as your cycle question, Tren is more effective if you take less more often, or more frequently. It is very fast moving in and out of the body, so if you have some good stuff there you might want to consider a less toxic dose but up the number of doses per week. Good Luck Pal

One more thing,,,I think you might want to keep it out of "1-Cents" reach,,,I am starting to get the impression he reeeeallly likes the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper
    First of all, I really am not sure what trenbelone people are getting these days. I have use it on and off for years making great gains and having zero side effects, yet everyone keeps talking about the sides! My stuff was right from the farm supply pharm and there is no question that when I was making 20 pound gains from it alone it was legit. As far as your cycle question, Tren is more effective if you take less more often, or more frequently. It is very fast moving in and out of the body, so if you have some good stuff there you might want to consider a less toxic dose but up the number of doses per week. Good Luck Pal
    tren e is long estered so its not so fast moving

One more thing,,,I think you might want to keep it out of "1-Cents" reach,,,I am starting to get the impression he reeeeallly likes the stuff.
    lmao

Thing is with Tren E if you really aren't getting the results you want then you can't up the dose either, works both ways. It would take at least 3 weeks for the higher dose to kick in, when I upped my Tren A dose I felt it in maybe 2 days. 300mg is not a lot, thats less than 50mg /ED, it might give you a sense of the drug but you won't see drastic results. It wasn't till I got to 700mg /week that I started to really see noticeable fat loss for instance. 500mg /week or 75mg /ED is where I'd start bro. As long as you don't expect much from it at 300mg...

Shhhh! They'll hear you and take away my Tren !! *pets his golden vials* its ok, no one will take you from me I promise

Thing is with Tren E if you really aren't getting the results you want then you can't up the dose either, works both ways. It would take at least 3 weeks for the higher dose to kick in, when I upped my Tren A dose I felt it in maybe 2 days. 300mg is not a lot, thats less than 50mg /ED, it might give you a sense of the drug but you won't see drastic results. It wasn't till I got to 700mg /week that I started to really see noticeable fat loss for instance. 500mg /week or 75mg /ED is where I'd start bro. As long as you don't expect much from it at 300mg...
    yeah huh! i have taken test @ 200mg a wk. in the past and grew like a weed
    i guess this is different
    i might up it to 301mg then
    no really maybe 400mg a wk. this crap is pricey man thats another reason i kept it low.
    i can get a 100mg 50ml jug from ip(china) real cheap but im sure i would have to sterilze it and all that b4 i use it blah blah.
    **** so 300mg is not enuf that sucks im gonna have to take out a loan to buy this sheit!

Shhhh! They'll hear you and take away my Tren !! *pets his golden vials* its ok, no one will take you from me I promise
    ha ha ur physco bro i love it

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Tren Ace @ 75 mg/ED for 8-10 weeks is plenty for your first ride, run your test at least 100mg/week higher than the tren ace...and make sure your test is run2-3 weeks past the tren ace...like they say , if the Tren E doesn't work well with you, you've got a longer time period for it to clear your system...Also
    tren ace starts kicking about 2 weeks earlier than tren E for me......and you'll definitely know when your tren is kicking..I'm sure you know to get some b6 and dostinex in addition to your SERMS and AI's....good luck

When "1-Cent" buys his tren , he paints little faces on each vial and gives them each a name. "juicy, biggy, shredder, " well you get the picture,,,I love it as a mass builder guys...I have always had great success with it...and juice in the hood is correct...it is enenthate and not acetate...my mistake..it will last longer

If you grew on 200mg of Test then it could work for ya, in that case I'd say whatever you can afford this time around, if you can get 400-500 then do that if not then 300 could be fine for you. Are you just running Test with it? I threw Dbol in twice at 60mg /ED during the cycle and I felt like god

thanks guys
    i might just risk it and take the tren e for 10 weeks at 300-400mg i just cant deal with ed shots
    can i shoot tren a eod

One more thing, I hope tren doesn't kill your cardio like it did mine Juiceinthehood..It doesn't affect everyone that way and the cardio capacities will return in a few weeks, buit if you're married , you might want to warn your wife.....On about the second week of my last tren run, we were spending Sun. afternoon piled up in the bed...one thing led to another, anyway she thought I was having some kind of respiratory distress or something....I was wheezing like an old set of fireplace bellows....

When "1-Cent" buys his tren, he paints little faces on each vial and gives them each a name. "juicy, biggy, shredder, "
    Ya bro they party hard, we throw basement parties at my crib all the time but then sometimes Test and Diana stop over, get tanked and end up tearin up my place so we've gone back to Sunday night dinner parties, da*n that Var is such a babe, juicy is hittin that on the side I know it

thanks guys
    i might just risk it and take the tren e for 10 weeks at 300-400mg i just cant deal with ed shots
    can i shoot tren a eod
    Tren ace can be injected EOD, but it seemed to be a smoother run with ED injections for me...I think the ED injects vs EOD injects is dependent on each person's physiology....
    Last edited by almostgone; 01-23-2005 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    One more thing, I hope tren doesn't kill your cardio like it did mine Juiceinthehood..It doesn't affect everyone that way and the cardio capacities will return in a few weeks, buit if you're married , you might want to warn your wife.....On about the second week of my last tren run, we were spending Sun. afternoon piled up in the bed...one thing led to another, anyway she thought I was having some kind of respiratory distress or something....I was wheezing like an old set of fireplace bellows....
    woah not good thank god im seperated and couldnt laid in a whorehouse

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I really don't see how anyone could get horrible sides from only 300 mgs/wk of tren . I think you'd be fine with the enanthate .

Thread Information