swtsolutions is offline New Member

and yet another newbie question - sorry

I am new here and am new to the scene but have been reading alot and am real interested in starting something.

Need some help though because I've read about so many different cycles and products to start with, use in the middle and use at the end of a cycle.

Here's a little about me. I'm 6'0", 155 lbs, 31 years old and I'm unsure of bodyfat but at this height and weight it's probably low. I've got an atheletic build (very cut but need mass) and a super fast metabolism. I have NEVER done a cycle before.

Here's what I'm looking for. I want to do an 8 week cycle and put on 15 lbs of mass + strength. I've heard sustenon is probably the best route but ?????

Anyone with advice on what I should use please help me.
    appreciate it
    b

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    What have you tried in the past to add weight?

swtsolutions is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    What have you tried in the past to add weight?
    Tried weight gainers and eating right with a good work out schedule. Tried medroid (anyone heard of it?), hmb, creatine etc

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    If you do the SUS, you need to do injections EOD or every 3 days to get the full effect of the 2 fast acting esters. The 2 slow acting esters kick in in about 4 to 5 weeks...that only leaves 3 to 4 weeks for those esters. I would do a bit more research before starting... just my 0.02

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    If I were you, I would research either Test Enan, or test cyp for your first cycle. Since they are both longer acting esters, you can get away with one shot of week.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Whatever you do just remember to keep it simple the first time. Sust in my opinion is a great product and can easily hit your mark if not surpass is.

iKNOW is offline New Member
    weeks 1-8 (or 1-10) @ 500mg's of cyp or ent...go with single ester for your first cycle, and start PCT 2 weeks after last shot. With sust I believe you will have to wait 3 weeks due to Undecanoate ester attached to part of test solution.
    If diet, training and rest regimen are in line you will easily gain 15+ lbs...

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Sust, waiting 3 weeks. Fuck. More like 5-6 weeks till it kicks in.
    Also. IMO. I think you are gonna come back during your cycle and post that you dont see any gains.
    I dont think you know how to eat enough food to gain weight.
    Once on your cycle, you are going to need to eat a shit load MORE food.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Sust, waiting 3 weeks. Fuck. More like 5-6 weeks till it kicks in.
    Also. IMO. I think you are gonna come back during your cycle and post that you dont see any gains.
    I dont think you know how to eat enough food to gain weight.
    Once on your cycle, you are going to need to eat a shit load MORE food.
    I don't think you know how to eat either. 6'5 and 155? That's teenage weight!!!

If you do cardio, kick it back a butt load of notches, or stop it completely. First see if you can eat 4,000 cals a day. Then develope a food coursing. Ie, a 6 meal a day plan that ecorporates all 4,000 calories. Eat about 1.5g of protein per body weight, and get enough carbs in that coursing.

The types of foods you eat SPECIFIC times during the day also play a factor in how you gain. If you're eating apples before a workout and not eating dinner or another meal until a few hours after the workout you're doing your muscles harm.

Anyway, this isn't the nutrition forum. At 6'5 155, no matter how low you're body fat is you're not "natural" enough. That's my opinion, and I don't think others should advise a cycle for you. Sorry swtsolutions!!

Doc

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    At 6'5 155, no matter how low you're body fat is you're not "natural" enough. That's my opinion, and I don't think others should advise a cycle for you. Sorry swtsolutions!!

Doc
    Agreed

uh correction sorry, at 6'0 155, still stick to my claim!

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    uh correction sorry, at 6'0 155, still stick to my claim!
    6'0 and 155lbs. Gotta be made of skin and bones. Thats very light.

iKNOW is offline New Member
    'Sust, waiting 3 weeks. Fuck. More like 5-6 weeks till it kicks in.'

eh, i was referring to PCT. As far as his weight i agree that he should first set up a training and diet regimen...but when people come to the boards with questions about juicing i think no matter what we say they going to do it anyway - so let it be the safest way at least..

Word, IKNOW...

I'm going to do it anyway...LOL. But I'm not a hiporcrit. I read and read and read. I've waited and I keep adding mass. I'm not at max, but who ever is.

Thread Information