test e only cycle

I was just wondering if a test e only cycle would be a smart thing...or beneficial at all i was thinking about 250mgs per week for 10 weeks with propper pct hcg and nolva if needed any opinions on results?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNatural3456
    I was just wondering if a test e only cycle would be a smart thing...or beneficial at all i was thinking about 250mgs per week for 10 weeks with propper pct hcg and nolva if needed any opinions on results?
    yes it would be beneficial for a first.....even if you were to run 500mg/week with letro/nolv/l-dex for an anti-e....no need for hcg and the results will be on you

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Pretty much identical to what I am doing, but I decided to up the dose to 350/mg

I too wanted to go with a lower dosage. Most people here will probably suggest 400-500mg, but many will also swear by lower dosages for a first cycle.

Ill keep you updated with my results.

Depending on how this goes, I think my next cycle will be a lower dose of test and some EQ.

MikeMC is offline New Member
    i ran 500mg's a week for 10 weeks my first cycle..

put on 28 pounds and kept 21.

its the best start for a cycle in my opinion

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Stats? If you have any kind of a natural base at all I'd think 250 mgs would be too low.

for stats im about 5' 10" 230 i got pics if youd wanna see been liftin for about 4yrs so i like to think ive got a pretty good base from last measure ment about 2 months ago chest was 49" arms 16 1/2" thats all i can really remember

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    In my opinion the increase in sides from 250/wk to 500/wk is going to be negligible so I'd just go ahead and run 500/wk.

oh yeah and would this help me shed some fat as well...with good diet and cardio along with it?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    oh yeah and would this help me shed some fat as well...with good diet and cardio along with it?
    yes, however, diet and cardio are the key

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    you should get decent results with 250mg's,..500 would be ideal, depending on your goals. I had the same question a while back and decided on 500mgs

ok thanks alot for the feed back...ill be sure to keep you posted

haha and to think i was scared to post cuz i thought i was gonna get flamed

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    NO HERE!

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Im doin 500/week now man, but frontloaded with 1000 the first week. Runnin an 11 week cycle.

You think loading that much is necessary...its my 1st cycle

Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member
    Just Curious what is your body fat %? just curious because I'm In a higher body fat % and a lot of guys here would tell you to drop the body fat before you hit the gear, just thought I give my 2 cents since this is your first cycle.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Bro a test only cycle is the best first cycle. You WILL gain as long as your diet/training/rest is in order. Start off with 500 mg a week bro, you can't go wrong. Make sure you have EVERYTHING on hand before beginning though. I've seen too many people screw that up.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i've seen people gain almost 20 pounds off 250mg a week for a first cycle but if it were me i would want to run 500mg a week. either one would be good

not to sure of body fat...im in the process of cutting it right now...ive been taking the ripped fuel extreme....and belive it or not its been working pretty well...so itll be a few weeks before i start...gotta save up some money....valentines day and test...what a descision

peump is offline Senior Member
    her read this it will clear up any frontloading questions
    When will my "GEAR" kick in & frontloading explained...NOW READ IT!

Hed

This is my 1st also. I did that because normally test takes 3-4 weeks to kick in. Frontloading has been proven on here to make it 2 and a half-ish weeks. I researched it and saw graphs of bloodwork done with frontloading and stuff, and it seemed very benificial, so thats what i did.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont try to bulk and cut at the same time. It dont work that way.

J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    You will get 1000 different opinions bro. I will just say this, for me, test only cycles result in big gains, but then big losses at the end. .......

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Drop the HCG .... only needed when hard steroids like deca or tren are used... test only is so easy to get vigorous recoveries from... DO have clomid for PCT and nolva if you are going to venture up over 400 mg... dont need it every other day but good to have nolva on hand... 400/500 mg can make enough estrogen that you need to do the nolva a couple times a week.

Only thing about testosterone only is just like with dbol , gains are lost so easily when you go off... this is if your cycle is short. 10 weeks is not necessarily good for keepability, however longer testosterone cycles seem to net more solid gains that can be kept. SOme guys dont really even start gaining a lot until after 12 weeks, then start kicking ass with gains up thru week 20.

The key to keeping gains after testosterone only is to run cycle 15 to 30 weeks, then be very agressive with your PCT, taking everything you can to assist in rapid recovery. This would include taking 25 mg DHEA each day, tribulis, tongkat ali, clomid and get your recovery or natural testosterone levels back up high as fast as possible in your PCT.

ace ventura is offline Member
    **** I'm still not sure wether to take 250, 300, 350 or 400mgs/wk of test. After reading this I'm afraid I'm gonna loose it all - I just don't wanna get huge and get credits for it by people and then go back to "normal". On the other hand I might end up keeping more gains with 400 mg.

TheNatural: Keep in mind that if you regret taking too low a dose you'll have to wait for a looong time before you do your next cycle.. (time off = time on + pct). We should take that into consideration when decideing the dose.

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    **** I'm still not sure wether to take 250, 300, 350 or 400mgs/wk of test. After reading this I'm afraid I'm gonna loose it all - I just don't wanna get huge and get credits for it by people and then go back to "normal". On the other hand I might end up keeping more gains with 400 mg.

keeping your gains is a matter of speedy recovery.
    A proper PCT will insure that you keep all possible gains.
    "the more you gain the more you keep" is not necesarily true
    you could gain 25-30lbs., not do pct and lose it all.
    on the other hand you could gain 20 lbs., and keep 15-all of it with a proper pct

Hed
    And by PCT, he doesnt just mean clomid and nolva, he means continuing training hard, and keep the high calorie, high protein, high carb diet going.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Seems like yesterday when I did my first cycle which was 12 wks 500mg/wk test enanthate . Gained 26#'s kept 19#'s.

cant wait cant wait cant wait to do my 1st cycle thanks for all the advice fellas

Thread Information