carmine09 is offline Associate Member

Bad headaches?help?

I just started liq. clen . first time running it. i did my research already! today i started and did 20mg. about 3 hours later i have this really bad headache. i know i can take tylenol to aide it. but has any one else experienced this and do they go away in time. cause this is a ****ing bad headache. thanks bros.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carmine09
    I just started liq. clen . first time running it. i did my research already! today i started and did 20mg. about 3 hours later i have this really bad headache. i know i can take tylenol to aide it. but has any one else experienced this and do they go away in time. cause this is a ****ing bad headache. thanks bros.
    i have never gotten headaches from clen, even at 250mcg.

just stick it out, you should be fine.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Honestly if you have done your homework then you would have read about clen headaches. Yes they exist and now you know this.

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    It gives me headaches and cramping. I can't use it anymore.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Try some Taurine

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i get some major headaches when i first start oiff on clen ... i use excedrine migrane,, that works for me.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Or try a Vasodilating compound...that should counteract the vasoconstriction due to clenbuterol consumption

bmwrob is offline Member
    Yup... I usually take advil or tylenol about 30 minutes before I take mine. It tends to limit my headaches.

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    Honestly if you have done your homework then you would have read about clen headaches. Yes they exist and now you know this.
    honestly i did my homework and i stated that i know one of the sides is headaches. my ? was did other ppl have this type of reaction and does it go away! thanks though for your response. i know i do not post alot but i am def. not a newbie by any means. i never believed in diet pills or liq. cardio. but for my personal goals clen worked into the mix!!!! thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Try some Taurine
    taking 5mg a day! thanks! and thanks for all the feed back! i thought my head was going to explode!

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    honestly i did my homework and i stated that i know one of the sides is headaches. my ? was did other ppl have this type of reaction and does it go away! thanks though for your response. i know i do not post alot but i am def. not a newbie by any means. i never believed in diet pills or liq. cardio. but for my personal goals clen worked into the mix!!!! thanks!
    Sorry I hope I did not offend you. Yes clen headaches are real. I hate that the most about cutting season. eca is what I use until I need to shed that last percent and then its clen and primo.

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    Sorry I hope I did not offend you. Yes clen headaches are real. I hate that the most about cutting season. eca is what I use until I need to shed that last percent and then its clen and primo.
    Not offened at all. its all good. i would rather some correct me ever time if i am wrong then not. i fully appriciate your comments. thanks bro!

Thread Information