Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Called and got some info. Did not ask about test prices but the prices for HGH are unreal. Any where from $10 to $19 dollars an IU depending on which one you go with. But I guess for the piece of mind of it being legal is worth it to some.

Just spoke with a rep again. Test cyp $100, Prop 100, enat 130. Seem like a good bunch of guys. Very helpfull...they are definetly there to work for you. Prices are a lot higher than black market but the piece of mind of knowing you have a script and it is legit human grade may be worth it to some. I will post more info as I receive it. If posting the prices is a no no please let me know and I will remove.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, I spoke with a guy last night. Pretty cool, seemed straight up. I think the pharmy-grade products and having the script cover any higher costs associated with the transactions. Game time baby

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

test

I pay $40 for a bottle of Test E, and would gladly, anyday, pay $130 or even $150, to have a legitimate prescription with a product that I would never have to doubt. For some people, their livelyhoods are at stake if caught & prosecuted for AAS. So although the prices are high...eliminating the risk of being prosecuted is worth it...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    You guys need to get off The Man. You guys are bitching about the sponsor like you own stock or a share in AR. This man can do whatever he wants around here, and like all of us, he has a reptutation to hold... you should know that he wouldnt put that in jeoprady

Exactly! good call. Like he said, It's a legit company for people who might have low levels. Lets not try and abuse the system for christ sake......

BigJohnE is offline Junior Member
    I've used them for test and gh...all good stuff and the best customer service of any type company (gear or otherwise) that I've encountered. I'm just a newbie here, but that's my 2 cents. I agree with the Admin, the price is greatly offset by the safe/legal factor.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohnE
    I've used them for test and gh...all good stuff and the best customer service of any type company (gear or otherwise) that I've encountered. I'm just a newbie here, but that's my 2 cents. I agree with the Admin, the price is greatly offset by the safe/legal factor.
    Not arguing with your opinion here bro, but the fact that your very first post is about this company makes me a bit skeptical.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Exactly! good call. Like he said, It's a legit company for people who might have low levels. Lets not try and abuse the system for christ sake......
    Not only that but I was reading that there is an outcry from US Doctors challenging why should be hold back testosterone from middle agers. The risk women are taking to better their bodies, taking phen/fen, breast implants, etc are all sometimes worst then taking testosterone for anti-aging or health/cosmetic purposes, so actually there is a federal climate of relaxing requirement for doctors making it easier to prescribe steroids to middle agers (over 35 years), the big crack down has been the feds want steroids out of the hands of teenagers and 20-somethings. OK so prohormones are out but now the FDA is startting to accept doctors giving middle agers testosterone even if your test levels are not necessarily low. The medical evidence is that testosterone cycles are bad for teenagers and 20-somethings but actually quite good for middle agers and older. At least with medical supervision this makes things even better.

Not only this but I am tired of paying $50 for some type of shanghai labs which is labeled as 250 mg and turns out to be only 160 mg, or research tech which turned out to be only 80 mg. At this rate, what is the difference in getting properly dosed medications that DONT cause scarring or as much pain as those that got dosed too high with BA, etc? I understand some mexican and underground gears that cause intense pain in quads for example, the real US pharmacy stuff doesnt cause any of this and only 20% of the scarring to the muscles that the UL stuff can cause. Some guys can go on once a week injections for years in the same muscle with the US Pharmacy stuff and never get scarring, however those of us on Mexican or UL gear get the scarring in as little as 6 months.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Actually a legal bonafide prescription will take you out of the felony level if you attempt to get what you are prescribed for from illegal sources. You just claim the script is too expensive so you wanted to get cheaper prescription drugs from mexico or gym dealer. Anyways holding a prescription is a very powerful and protective thing!!!!!!!
    That's exactly why everyone that's using AS should get scripts, especially now with all the crackdown on the use of steriods these days.
    If you have the $ then get one.

BigJohnE is offline Junior Member
    Sorry if my comment raised eyebrows or made you suspicious. I have been reading the boards for a while now and joined so that I could ask questions. This was just the first thing that I thought I might have something to offer an opinion on...my mistake.

system admin is offline Owner
    GJE, thanks for your feedback bro. many people welcomed your first hand experience with this company. Thanks

Bc

Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    GJE, thanks for your feedback bro. many people welcomed your first hand experience with this company. Thanks

Bc
    Let me ask... I went thru this with half way attempt to get TRT from a Michigan internet doctor... well to make a long story short, this guy wanted me to get a confrontal doctor visit where you get a sort of gay-ish inspection from a doctor, get your balls all handled looking for testicular cancer, so I went to my primary care doctor and told him what I needed and my doctor refused to handle the testosterone check plus it was not supported by my HMO so I walked out of there short on what I needed and would have to locate a non-HMO doctor to handle it, so thus no HMO support for me at all thru this venture. Well long story short I got charged for initial consultation and got nothing, said my blood test wasnt done in timely manner would need another and pay him more consultation fees so I backed out of the whole thing with this Michigan TRT doc (plus I threatened to sue him and he didnt want to talk to me anymore so I pissed away $200+ for nothing). Let me make it clear this bad doc I am talking about has nothing to do with Oasis.

Anyways get to the nitty gritty, how much does it cost to consult with these guys, order blood tests and whatever local doctor consultations? I already know HMO will contribute NOTHING to initial fact finding to see if I quality. Actually I did get the test to qualify some time ago but other doc was a dick about having to have all your tests done in 3 weeks and was just someone I would not advise anyone else going to without naming names.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 01-25-2005 at 10:42 AM.

All I can say is "CALL THEM" It does not cost you anything to do that.

Bc

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Would a US prescription be recognized by Canadian facility's? Just wondering since I am living in Canada. It would be nice to have a prescription just in case.

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    interesting stuff...the power of having a perscription sounds nice

Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    Would a US prescription be recognized by Canadian facility's? Just wondering since I am living in Canada. It would be nice to have a prescription just in case.
    No it won't.

I just got off the phone with him not to long ago.
    Very nice guy I spoke with and the prices are reasonalbe considering they don't charge anything for a consultation fee, most sites charge up to $400 just for the consultation. There is a $25 fee for everytime you order which pays there Dr.'s fee, and $35 shipping which is fedex overnight.
    It's well worth it...Give them a call.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    I just got off the phone with him not to long ago.
    Very nice guy I spoke with and the prices are reasonalbe considering they don't charge anything for a consultation fee, most sites charge up to $400 just for the consultation. There is a $25 fee for everytime you order which pays there Dr.'s fee, and $35 shipping which is fedex overnight.
    It's well worth it...Give them a call.
    Oh Christ! Damm that is reasonable! Dang got me convinced!!! I am sure there is some type of visitation to a local doctor or visit someone to draw blood (a physical) but still this beats having to pay your local guy PLUS these very high consultation fees and then give you no pity on you because your local doctor goofs and doesnt do all the tests in time.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Those prices are less than most gym prices i see at my club. Not to mention its LEGAL. Honeslty, i get **** dirt cheap but if i didn't use so much of it id buy it through here. My cycles would be far too expensive at the amount im using, but if i say just did fairly moderate cycles it would def be worth it for me.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    I actually am in Florida and have went thru the consultation of that clinic, plus a few from Boca,Raton. They are all over priced. Pretty much they make there money as I am told off the price of the HGH. Also there are these on going expense to get a refill. There is another company here in O-town with the same first name. If you are in the Fl area, you can go cheaper if your insurance will cover it. I have all my scripts filled from my insurance company pharm. I use doctors within my network. If you get blood work done and get the symptoms for use of test,HGH ect. then you should have no problem getting what you need from a doc. The ones that prescribe a gel are scared of you abusing the injections. I went thru about 15 to 20 docs within the past 3 years. I finally have the people I need in my corner watching and prescibing what can help me. I am not saying there isn't a place for business like the HRT clinics. I just think **** they charge a lot for what you could get covered under a good insurance plan. I have a good insurance plan.

If you do a search I belive I have listed how cheap I get, my test, halo,anavar ,anti-es coverd under my insurance plan.

tantan350 is offline Junior Member
    You don't have to worry about counterfeits or underdosed gear either... I paid $130 via a local source for QV Test E but it was good and verified on the QV website...the gear from the E-Source can not be verified (QVE 022, 11/2007...looking around on the web from other who possibly got the same batch number with 4/2007, shady!!) which was $80 but **** Western Union fees was 25% of the total!! Grrrr...peace all

Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    Anyone else notice the new sponsor? What's the deal with this place? I checked out their website, they say they only use medications produced and available in the US. One of their available products is anadrol. I thought that stuff was illegal in the US, even with a script.
    I dont know if its just my browser, but it seems I saw the links to OASIS the first day and now I dont see it at all. Is there something broke on the web page or is it just my computer?

Oh Christ! Damm that is reasonable! Dang got me convinced!!! I am sure there is some type of visitation to a local doctor or visit someone to draw blood (a physical) but still this beats having to pay your local guy PLUS these very high consultation fees and then give you no pity on you because your local doctor goofs and doesnt do all the tests in time.
    If you don't have insurance you'll pay $170 for the blood test's and whatever your Dr. will charge for a regular physical. They give some kind of discount for the blood test's which btw they don't make any $ off it at all. You'll have to call them for the details but if you have insurance you'll be covered for the test's anyway.

Tygerflex is offline New Member

Using Legit HRT companies

I"m using a HRT doctor and found the experience to be very positive. I have a consultant who walked me through the process.
    1. Medical History
    2. Blood Work
    3. Consultation with Doctor via phone
    4. Consultation with nurse for injection education
    5. Pharmacuetical grade Test and HGH
    6. Written letter stating that I"m under physcian so I can travel with drugs and syringes.
    My consultant pointed me to this site as I have a desire to learn more and get dialed in on my cycles.

I'm a 46 year old former NCAA and professional basketball player. I live in Alaska and found myself working harder and harder and getting less and less results. I read an article about HGH replacement in Outside magazine and here I am.

kaorialfred is offline Member

Or you can just drive over here and visit a Dr. I know.
    Ntpadude let me know how you make out if you use them.

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    You dont have to call and and complain of any symptons. You call, they set up a blood test and physical and then they prescribe. If you have insurance, you can get your blood and physical covered. Meds are usually not covered. (human grade products)

Bc
    Are you saying that HRT meds are usually not covered? Because my insurance plan covers like 85% of my prescribed meds. At least any time that I have had to go to the doc for strep throat or something like that and had something prescribed, my ins. company covered most of the meds.

So what are you saying? I'm highly interested in this.

GIVE THEM A CALL It is FREE

Bc

Chookster is offline Associate Member
    I Called. The Guy I Spoke With Was Cool, Said They Held The Scipt And Mailed You The Goods.

Great company, great product. Just got mine fedex. Check out my thread for all the info.

Oasis Rejuvenation...my experience

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information