Jay_notellin is offline Associate Member

Cyp cycle....Supdrol to kick start question

I am going to start a cycle of Cyp in a few weeks. Cycle will be 400 mg/week for 15 weeks. Will also throw some winny in at the end and run right up to PCT.

I was thinking of adding some superdrol in the beg of this (4wks)cycle to kick start me. Any thoughts of this. Please note I am not adding anything else to this cycle. It is cyp (witha taste of winny)only or adding superdrol.

Curious to hear anyones thoughts on adding SD to a test cycle.

For the record, I am 6'5 230lbs, bf approx 13%. Have taken 4 cycles in the past. Last was 437.5 of sus for 12 wks (Ended arround 70 days ago). all prior cycles were 5+ yrs ago.

Let me know.

Super BBBUMP!!!!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am an anadrol fan so I have no problem with that if you don't mind the bloat this late in the year.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I have never used superdrol or even know much about it, but if it was a good kickstart I wld think it wld have never been legal.....
    Kickstart for me = prop, dbol , or abombs....

i think sd would b great for a kickstart! the weight u gain with SD is all dry and quailty.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicvenom
    i think sd would b great for a kickstart! the weight u gain with SD is all dry and quailty.
    That is what I am thinking......Get 5 to 10 lbs of quality on the SD in 4 or 5 weeks......then the cyp kicks in....run that through week 15....with three weeks of winny right up to PCT .......seems logical to me. A great cycle that I have a chance to really maintain some quality gains.

I have personally never tried SD, but have only heard good things about it. I believe u can still get it some places.....that might be my only problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_notellin
    That is what I am thinking......Get 5 to 10 lbs of quality on the SD in 4 or 5 weeks......then the cyp kicks in....run that through week 15....with three weeks of winny right up to PCT .......seems logical to me. A great cycle that I have a chance to really maintain some quality gains.

I have personally never tried SD, but have only heard good things about it. I believe u can still get it some places.....that might be my only problem.
    yeah u can! your first time taking it you will prob gain around 10lbs. i did

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicvenom
    yeah u can! your first time taking it you will prob gain around 10lbs. i did
    Nice......I hear u get strong too......sounds like a perfect match for a long acting esther like cypionate . Suprised more have not tried this.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I thought he was talking about anadrol . Sorry I don't know anything about the legal products.

yeah i used it at the end of my deca and test cycle! i got my bench up 2 360lbs i was fvcking pumped

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    I am running SD as a kick start to test e and so far it is pretty good. Not making insane weight gains but the strength gain is pretty good. Up 6 pounds in 3 weeeks and no bloat at all. Infact I think I am losing water.

405lb here i come!

Quote Originally Posted by T3/T4 GSR
    I am running SD as a kick start to test e and so far it is pretty good. Not making insane weight gains but the strength gain is pretty good. Up 6 pounds in 3 weeeks and no bloat at all. Infact I think I am losing water.
    6lbs in three weeks isnt bad. how many mg are u running sd and test?

from what I have heard about superdrol and liver values why not just get some a-bombs to kickstart with?

My cycle is all very low dose. SD is going 10/10/20/20 and test e is at 250mg for 10 weeks. Basically right now I am just seeing how I react to AAS and looking to gain around 15 pounds off my cycle. So far I have no real sides from the SD other than some lethargy so I might just try a 5th week of SD at 30mg to see how I feel.

O yea I started the SD a week before the test because I thought the test was never gonna actually come so I was bummed out and started SD and then a few days after starting SD the test came so I was on SD for a week before I started test.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    I have never used superdrol or even know much about it, but if it was a good kickstart I wld think it wld have never been legal.....
    Kickstart for me = prop, dbol, or abombs....
    Testosterone , Nandrolone , Winstrol , etc...Were all legal at one time until 1990. That does not mean that it does not work or that it's worthless. Superdrol is an ACTIVE hormone, it enters the body in the same form the body uses it, it does not convert into another substance once ingested. By all definitions it IS a steroid . It's illegal now, so whats that say?

I say go for it bro, usually for me getting dbol is a little bit of a pain in the ass, as I dont usually trust UGL Dbols, so I stick with naps,thais,etc.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    Testosterone, Nandrolone, Winstrol, etc...Were all legal at one time until 1990. That does not mean that it does not work or that it's worthless. Superdrol is an ACTIVE hormone, it enters the body in the same form the body uses it, it does not convert into another substance once ingested. By all definitions it IS a steroid . It's illegal now, so whats that say?

I say go for it bro, usually for me getting dbol is a little bit of a pain in the ass, as I dont usually trust UGL Dbols, so I stick with naps,thais,etc.
    I realize that, so was lsd back in the day... but now a days not much makes it past the federal goverment... My point was that for it to have been legal in todays anti-steroid climate it must have been borderline effective to have stayed legal till recently.... I'll stick to my a-bombs and prop for kick starts....

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    I realize that, so was lsd back in the day... but now a days not much makes it past the federal goverment... My point was that for it to have been legal in todays anti-steroid climate it must have been borderline effective to have stayed legal till recently.... I'll stick to my a-bombs and prop for kick starts....
    Lol I hear ya...but alcohol and cigarettes are legal, and they've killed more people than steroids ever have (0).. So that tells you where our governments priorities are. Thai pinks are fine by me, less cholesterol problems than SD anyway...I just didnt want SD's effectiveness getting discredited. You should see what the powder cost is on that stuff, outrageous.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    Lol I hear ya...but alcohol and cigarettes are legal, and they've killed more people than steroids ever have (0).. So that tells you where our governments priorities are. Thai pinks are fine by me, less cholesterol problems than SD anyway...I just didnt want SD's effectiveness getting discredited. You should see what the powder cost is on that stuff, outrageous.

Yeah well if somehow steroids ever became legal they wld be taxed as high as or higher then tobacco.... at this point if they cld prove smoking cigarettes cld help u hit more homeruns they wld ban them too..... They are all fuking hypocrites.... it is less of a crime now to do blow....

FiveNine is offline New Member
    ......a few months back i kickstarted Test E with SD and had pretty decent results, the strength gains were much more apparent than the weight gains....

.....im assuming their are different reasons for people taking different things for taking anadrol instead for a kickstart.....

....if one were trying to kickstart a bulking cycle, one would definitely want to use anadrol instead of SD, since it creates a lot of bulk.....

....when ONLY speaking of the gains SD gives you, i would most relate it to somethings like......Prop or OT......

..........a couple reason i believe people dont take SD and take the "real deal" instead, may be because it being legal may give people the impression that it is less effective......

.......also the price.....the immediate price of SD can be less than $30 per bottle.....this is distorted greatly when you factor in the cost of the many supplements you have to take to stay as healthy as possible while on SD....

.....but from personal experience i found it to be a very effective product to kickstart a cycle....

What I am looking for is lean gains for 4 to 5 weeks until the cyp kicks in. I want to be really hitting it hard when that long acting esther starts its magic.
    SD appears to be perfect for this.

As for anadrol , i am not a fan of it. The gains are very low quality in my opinion. You do not keep them. Plus, I would balloon. I am a pretty lean 6'5 230lbs. With the way I am built, I would balloon to 250 very quickly on anadrol. Just not me, you know?

As for getting tabs from a UGL, I do not know of any UGLs. I have been approached a few times via email or pm, but just think it is best to do my business face to face as I have in the past.

If anyone knows of a good site to order SD from, please pm me. Please do not misconstrue this as a source request. Not asking for a source.

mr. snakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_notellin
    I am going to start a cycle of Cyp in a few weeks. Cycle will be 400 mg/week for 15 weeks. Will also throw some winny in at the end and run right up to PCT.

I was thinking of adding some superdrol in the beg of this (4wks)cycle to kick start me. Any thoughts of this. Please note I am not adding anything else to this cycle. It is cyp (witha taste of winny)only or adding superdrol.

Curious to hear anyones thoughts on adding SD to a test cycle.

For the record, I am 6'5 230lbs, bf approx 13%. Have taken 4 cycles in the past. Last was 437.5 of sus for 12 wks (Ended arround 70 days ago). all prior cycles were 5+ yrs ago.

Let me know.

600 mg/week Cyp for 1-16 wk
    50mg Dbol /ED for 1-4 wk
    50mg winny/ED for 14-18wk

Quote Originally Posted by mr. snakes
    600 mg/week Cyp for 1-16 wk
    50mg Dbol /ED for 1-4 wk
    50mg winny/ED for 14-18wk
    only doing 400 mg/week........15 weeks. Not exceeding it under any circumstances. I blew up off of 437.5 mg of sus a week. If i get half the results with 400 mg of cyp a week, I will be happy. I do not want the sides that go with 600 mg week.

Thread Information