thebrakes is offline Associate Member

sublingual cyclodextrin test prop - possible?

test prop being short-estered, could it be used as a sublingual? the hydroxypropyl beta-cyclodetrin could concerivably accomodate the powder, and the brewing is elementary. would require 3+ doses of 25mg per dose (the max that can be absorbed)

please no "dont fear the needle" replies - i am just presenting this as a hypothetical. any thoughts?

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thebrakes
    test prop being short-estered, could it be used as a sublingual? the hydroxypropyl beta-cyclodetrin could concerivably accomodate the powder, and the brewing is elementary. would require 3+ doses of 25mg per dose (the max that can be absorbed)

please no "dont fear the needle" replies - i am just presenting this as a hypothetical. any thoughts?
    Too many of us massochists that prefer injections.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    QFS (rip, busted 2004) had many many cyclo products and more in development. They were not sublingual though... they were Sub-Q injects, could be shot with a slin pin and like suspention they offered unestered site enhancement. QFS also came up with a Test cream and Test nasel spray. Very innovative guy behind it too bad he was busted...

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I think test base is a far more viable alternative

newbrew is offline Senior Member

IP makes test suspension sublinguals

so....in powder form - which is the ideal test product to use as a sublingual? would prop even work, or would it require the super short half-life of suspension?

also, is suspension called "testosterone suspension " in powder form? i was unable to find it. what about just "testosterone " powder? anyone know what form that is?

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    so....in powder form - which is the ideal test product to use as a sublingual? would prop even work, or would it require the super short half-life of suspension?

also, is suspension called "testosterone suspension" in powder form? i was unable to find it. what about just "testosterone" powder? anyone know what form that is?
    try a search like this, and yes, my spelling is 'correct'

Testasterone Suspension 20mg tablet

first google response.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    there is an HRT product based on that concept, and some UG lab copycats, 20mg of test base with cyclodextrin. great product. you can order from ** or just mix test base poder with cyclodextrin from BN

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    clever of you to come up with independently, it's a great product.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Rep
    there is an HRT product based on that concept, and some UG lab copycats, 20mg of test base with cyclodextrin. great product. you can order from ** or just mix test base poder with cyclodextrin from BN
    when you say "test base" - what does that mean? ie. if a person were to order the powder, which compound would they select? (i'm guessing "testosterone " solo but not sure)

bumpity bump

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    so theres not many topics about Sublingual Prop tablet, does any one new have any info on these?

Quote Originally Posted by BooCooo
    so theres not many topics about Sublingual Prop tablet, does any one new have any info on these?
    for pre-workout, i've used cyclo 4-ad and it gives a good kick. nothing that methyltest doesnt give.

i dont think you'd want to run a cycle on sublinguals, of course. just too frequent dosing and not enough hormone getting into your bloodstream. plus the fluctuation in hormone levels would be larger than any injection or oral.

andriol or 4-ad are probably better choices if a person wants to go oral test.

Thread Information