killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member

pump is gone!!!!!!!! :(

Im just about to start pct for my first cycle of test e(500mg) and eq(400) which i ran for 13 weeks (test 13,eq 12)

I thought I never reallly felt the world pronounced craze about the "killer Pump!"

well today I noticed in the gym something felt different, I guess i just didnt acknowledge the pump feeling. I was incline benching and i no longer felt like an animal throwing up reps, it just felt "blah,boring,plain"

I can see how aas are addicting now.

I will try my hardest to get good pumps without aas, maybe creatine and no2 will help alittle.

But i guess sometime in the future I will do another cycle.

few more days until pct (clomid,nolva,trib,6-oxo)

Every day at the gym I program my my mind more. Always learing.

I must thanks everyone here for all the support.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    good to hear man. keep it up!

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    yeah, the support here is great!

needle is offline Senior Member

Thumbs down

Ya you just have to set yourself up for that lack of pump as I call it JUDGMENT day
    when its no longer working. I can see how people become depressed after coming off. I
    feel ya man I’ve been there, when you pop the reps up like an animal, and then next time
    your just normal its HUGE Difference!!!! AHHHHHHH

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    I usually drop the poundage and up the reps. The pump isn't as good but its still there.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    could be all mental.. I mean the test adn EQ is still in your system...

Ya i lost alot of strength already, but I think its because I started cutting early, Im on a timed carb-diet right now. I gained so much weight, i just had to start cutting.

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    could be all mental.. I mean the test adn EQ is still in your system...

its been 18 days i think, its still in me?

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    crazy pumps are one of the best parts of being on cycle, i started taking creatine and no2 and IGF during my PCT for this reason.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by killagorilla187
    its been 18 days i think, its still in me?
    Yes its still in you, but its getting less each and everyday obviously! I still feel the huge pump usually 2 3 wks after my last injection!

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    The pumps will come back once your natty test levels come back to normal. Although, it wont be as pronounced of a pump as while on cycle, it will still be there. This is how I always tell when I feel recovered and I ususally stopm y clomid

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    Actually, I never really understood why you guys all talk about pumps because I hate them. It hinders my workout, and especially when on dbols. Even on deca alone can cause me to have pumps on my tibia (under the knees) muscles to be so pumped up I can hardly walk after walking up a flight of stairs.

Having said that, I think naturally my blood pressure is quite high or whatever it is, my muscles are always so hard. Just came off a cycle and still, the muscles are hard as hell all the time. I have a workout buddy who is much bigger than me but also think that I have exceptionally hard muscles. Sometimes, it feels good but at times I have to raise my arms up high to let the blood go back to the body, especially on arms and shoulder workouts. Anyone else have this 'problem'?

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Overtraining???

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zennie
    Actually, I never really understood why you guys all talk about pumps because I hate them. It hinders my workout, and especially when on dbols. Even on deca alone can cause me to have pumps on my tibia (under the knees) muscles to be so pumped up I can hardly walk after walking up a flight of stairs.

Having said that, I think naturally my blood pressure is quite high or whatever it is, my muscles are always so hard. Just came off a cycle and still, the muscles are hard as hell all the time. I have a workout buddy who is much bigger than me but also think that I have exceptionally hard muscles. Sometimes, it feels good but at times I have to raise my arms up high to let the blood go back to the body, especially on arms and shoulder workouts. Anyone else have this 'problem'?
    This is seriously the most insane thing ive ever heard. The pump is the one thing that spurrs hardcore bodybuilders into those last few reps, the muscle building ones. I live for that pump, i love it. My god, each day i wake up and i cant wait until i can workout, and i just almost mentally feel what the pump will be like for that muscle group that day.

Pumps rock. Learn to love them. They will love you back......

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedzilla
    This is seriously the most insane thing ive ever heard. The pump is the one thing that spurrs hardcore bodybuilders into those last few reps, the muscle building ones. I live for that pump, i love it. My god, each day i wake up and i cant wait until i can workout, and i just almost mentally feel what the pump will be like for that muscle group that day.

Pumps rock. Learn to love them. They will love you back......
    I agree with Zennie in a way.... on my arm days my arms get so pumped its almost hard to finish my workout, it is painful and i think hinders my sets and reps, however i still push through because i like the results

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    o man you gotta love the pump... especially when your all done and you still feel it.. i love it, i get depressed the next day when you don;t feel the huge pump in that muscle

Thread Information