Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Propionate

kafabe is offline Junior Member
    What high school did you go to, did your fundraisers consist of running your own high underground lab and saling to the students. haha J/K I wish I was learning about roids in high school chemistry. lol

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Just relaying the knowlege I learned back in high school chemistry, bro

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Reversal
    yea also.. take 100mg e3d ... so basically your getting 200mg a week in your system of test.. thats weak .. im currently doing prop.. 7 shots a week.. week 4 right now and my results are great.. also running 1cc of fina every day with it and 1/2 cc of b-12. but .. ed injections.. u figure u throwing 700mg a week in your body.. half life or not, the more in your system the more results you will probably see.. as well as not having your 3 day test spikes and droughts.. probably giving you sides.. i know fina if u start doing that you will probably have sides .

Mark
    bro if u take 200mg e3d for 15 weeks its the same as doing 450mg every week or doing about 64mg ed for 15 weeks

200mg x 34 shots= 6800mg/15 weeks=453mg/7=64mg

Boardrider is offline Junior Member
    more thoughts on this please, especially from vets

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    juiceinthehood... yea im no disagree'ing with you there.. all im saying is.. from alot of the research i have done.. prop is recommended ED. by many people both vets and non vets and thats what they sseen the most results with. so thats why i went ED.. if you have never done prop, not meaning u but anybody who desides to do it.. a 100mg/prop shot in my quads, ass, or shoulders basically paralyzed that spot the next day... i mean i never had soo much pain in my life.. now im 4 weeks in it just gets a little sore and knots up good.. but a 200mg shot of prop... good luck.. i have a feeling you will be on crutches the next morning lol .. not sure how everyones body's react.. but i was doing 1cc fina / 1cc prop mixing it up, warming up the shot and slowly putting it in.. and trust me.. i couldnt walk up steps or anything the first week or 2 .. it was really miserable. but now seeing my results on this cycle.. i would recommend it to anybody, and say this.. 25ga 1 inch needles. takes a bit to pump in, just warm up the solution but the pins really dont hurt at all.. might freak ya out the first few times like it did me, cause i wasnt really a needle person but after 5+ shots.. its like a walk in the park.. just follow the proper injection site and procedures provided on sites such as . www.spotinjections.com or what not. i feeel if you wanna take shots every three days just take ethenate or another test.

hope this helps anyone.

Mark

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    Mark, you using vet Prop?

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    this is a UG prop.. i believe PE. quality stuff.. slightly overdosed.. figure each cc on estimate probably around 110/ml from his previous tests on his stuff almost everything was slightly stronger. but its a fairly low ba content so im told. and from what i read his stuff hurt less then like qv prop or other stuff like that. prop hurts by nature.. the ba would give you like a burn i guess on injection or what not. but the actual prop is known to just knot u up and get your sore. but no pain no gain .

Mark

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information