Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Propionate

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

Propionate

i spoke to a doctor friend of mine and he said that there is really no need to shoot prop ed or any other fast acting compound ed for that matter. focusing on prop he said if it leaves ur sysytem within 3 days you can shoot e3d with little or no disturbance in blood level and it would not increase ur. sides with e3d as the prop is leaving ur body you are replenishing it with ur next shot of prop and ur blood levels would not be affected so much since the prop is still in you for those 3 days. he basically said that ed or eod or e3d is not much diff. and u will get the same effects. this guy is not a steroid doctor but hes a general doctor for 20+ years and i trust he knows what he saying.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Geez now you tell me LOL Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas67
    Geez now you tell me LOL Bump
    just something i asked a family friend thats a m.d.

alexmfc is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    i spoke to a doctor friend of mine and he said that there is really no need to shoot prop ed or any other fast acting compound ed for that matter. focusing on prop he said if it leaves ur sysytem within 3 days you can shoot e3d with little or no disturbance in blood level and it would not increase ur. sides with e3d as the prop is leaving ur body you are replenishing it with ur next shot of prop and ur blood levels would not be affected so much since the prop is still in you for those 3 days. he basically said that ed or eod or e3d is not much diff. and u will get the same effects. this guy is not a steroid doctor but hes a general doctor for 20+ years and i trust he knows what he saying.
    hhmmm Interesting

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    but....surely thats like saying u can inject deca every 18months as it stays in ur system for that long.....

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like someone is scared of taking those dreaded ED prop shots

Just messing with ya bro

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Sounds like someone is scared of taking those dreaded ED prop shots

Just messing with ya bro
    but ur right

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    He is probally not talking about it for anabolic purposes.... HRT peeps shoot test e like once every two weeks....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    He is probally not talking about it for anabolic purposes.... HRT peeps shoot test e like once every two weeks....
    i told him for bb purposes and he said its not much of a diff.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    blah, shoot it E3D then if you want to be difficult...

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    That is complete bullshiit, I am no doc but I have seen a chart on testosterone levels in the blood and it does matter. If you haven't ran prop then you just wouldn't understand. I can defineatly feel the difference.

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    well I think ED injections kick @ss.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    blah, shoot it E3D then if you want to be difficult...
    Exactly. Tell me how the gyno differences are between ED and E3D. Hell I got gyno on EOD but controlled it on ED. But dont take my word for it if you all knowing Dr says otherwise.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Most doctors don't know sh*t about steroids . I know more about steroids than most doctors, they might know some very basics. Most doctors couldn't tell you how to put together a proper cycle with PCT if you asked them. They are too busy and have to focus more on thier patients helath problems rather than reading up and learning about AAS.
    Last edited by GetPumped; 01-24-2005 at 08:32 PM.

evergain26 is offline Junior Member
    I have been taking Prop eod for 3 weeks and have had great results already. I have never used ed so I dont know what the difference is, but I think I would be amazed if results could be a ton better. JMO

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    yes and he probably would also say shoot test cyp 200mg every two weeks...

kafabe is offline Junior Member
    The purpose of everyday is really simple. You are right it stays in your system for 3 days, but the key is to take the next shot with the half life of the last shot is in your body. If you take a shot of 100mg prop. 3 days later you have 0 mgs left in your body so you take another shot of 100mg 3 days later is is back to 0. That is liking taking the first shot of your cycle over and over again. But if you go everyday, you take 100mg the next day half of that is in your body, 50mg so the next shot of 100 mgs makes your body have 150mgs in it, the next day half of that is in your body 75mgs, so the next shot you have 175mg in your body and everyday it builds and builds and bilds and you grow and grow andgrow. This was very hard to explain on here, I hope it makes since. just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by kafabe
    The purpose of everyday is really simple. You are right it stays in your system for 3 days, but the key is to take the next shot with the half life of the last shot is in your body. If you take a shot of 100mg prop. 3 days later you have 0 mgs left in your body so you take another shot of 100mg 3 days later is is back to 0. That is liking taking the first shot of your cycle over and over again. But if you go everyday, you take 100mg the next day half of that is in your body, 50mg so the next shot of 100 mgs makes your body have 150mgs in it, the next day half of that is in your body 75mgs, so the next shot you have 175mg in your body and everyday it builds and builds and bilds and you grow and grow andgrow. This was very hard to explain on here, I hope it makes since. just my 2 cents
    it does thanks

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=kafabe]The purpose of everyday is really simple. You are right it stays in your system for 3 days, but the key is to take the next shot with the half life of the last shot is in your body. If you take a shot of 100mg prop. 3 days later you have 0 mgs left in your body so you take another shot of 100mg 3 days later is is back to 0. That is liking taking the first shot of your cycle over and over again. But if you go everyday, you take 100mg the next day half of that is in your body, 50mg so the next shot of 100 mgs makes your body have 150mgs in it, the next day half of that is in your body 75mgs, so the next shot you have 175mg in your body and everyday it builds and builds and bilds and you grow and grow andgrow. This was

nicely said!!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    That is complete bullshiit, I am no doc but I have seen a chart on testosterone levels in the blood and it does matter. If you haven't ran prop then you just wouldn't understand. I can defineatly feel the difference.

amen!!

Vegas67 is offline Member
    I have run multiple prop cycles and I hate ED shots as much as anybody but running EOD just doesnt get the results for me...wish it was differnt but the oil bsd tests bloat me to H*ll and I have no choice. My .02

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I agree that you should do at least EOD for prop, however..........
    If you take a shot of 100mg prop. 3 days later you have 0 mgs left in your body so you take another shot of 100mg 3 days later is is back to 0
    this isn't true - 3 days after your shot you will have 50% left (50mg in this case) - hence the term halflife.

Prop stays in your body 3 days. So the half life is 1 1/2 days. So if you really want to build the mgs in your body up take it ed. EOD will cause you to build up the mgs in your body also, just not as much. Every 3 days will never build up the mgs in your body it is out of your body by the time you take the next shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    I agree that you should do at least EOD for prop, however..........

this isn't true - 3 days after your shot you will have 50% left (50mg in this case) - hence the term halflife.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    but....surely thats like saying u can inject deca every 18months as it stays in ur system for that long.....
    Its the metabolites that stay in you system for up to 18 months.

rainjack is offline Junior Member
    Maybe I have bad information, or maybe I'm missing something - but doesn't prop have a half-life of 4.5 days? How is it that it's out of your system in 3?

Somebody clue me in.

Quote Originally Posted by rainjack
    Maybe I have bad information, or maybe I'm missing something - but doesn't prop have a half-life of 4.5 days? How is it that it's out of your system in 3?

Somebody clue me in.
    its about 3 days

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    http://www.doping.net.ru/Roid.htm

This is very accurate, it has some minor flaws in the algorithm but not bad.

Kafabe your theory is way off. If you do 500mg per week, you do 500mg per week. The Diff between ED and EoD is blood level stability. You dont magically do more if you do ED injects!

rainjack is offline Junior Member
    www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-steroid-half-life.asp

So are these numbers bad, then?

Well, the link doesn't seem to work, but this is a list of half-lifes I found at the above site.

Oral steroids Drug Active half-life
    Anadrol / Anapolan50 (oxymetholone) 8 to 9 hours
    Anavar (oxandrolone) 9 hours
    Dianabol (methandrostenolone , methandienone) 4.5 to 6 hours
    Methyltestosterone 4 days
    Winstrol (stanozolol )
    (tablets or depot taken orally) 9 hours

Depot steroids Drug Active half-life
    Deca -durabolin (Nandrolone decanate) 15 days
    Equipoise 14 days
    Finaject (trenbolone acetate) 3 days
    Primobolan (methenolone enanthate ) 10.5 days
    Sustanon or Omnadren 15 to 18 days
    Testosterone Cypionate 12 days
    Testosterone Enanthate 10.5 days
    Testosterone Propionate 4.5 days
    Testosterone Suspension 1 day
    * Winstrol (stanozolol) 1 day

*Winstrol depot does not actually possess a classical half-life because it is un-esterified. Instead, the microcrystals dissolve slowly. Once they have all dissolved levels of the drug fall very rapidly. It is still an important consideration, and we have included it with a half-life of one day.

Steroid esters Drug Active half-life
    Formate 1.5 days
    Acetate 3 days
    Propionate 4.5 days
    Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
    Butyrate 6 days
    Valerate 7.5 days
    Hexanoate 9 days
    Caproate 9 days
    Isocaproate 9 days
    Heptanoate 10.5 days
    Enanthate 10.5 days
    Octanoate 12 days
    Cypionate 12 days
    Nonanoate 13.5 days
    Decanoate 15 days
    Undecanoate 16.5 days

Ancillaries Drug Active half-life
    Arimidex 3 days
    Clenbuterol 1.5 days
    Clomid 5 days
    Cytadren 6 hours
    Ephedrine 6 hours
    T3 10 hours
    Last edited by rainjack; 01-25-2005 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Fix broken link

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    this sounds like a discussion for stupid people so i am gonna chime in.
    but it seems to me prop shots ed or eod = more test in your system = better results for bb. so yeah you will get better results shooting ed rather than eod. and you wil get better results shooting eod rather than e3d.
    isn't that common sense?

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    So the moral of the story is make yourself a pincushion.

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    First off Props half life is about 2 days.
    Research and even the manufacturers state this, the lists you read like above are calculated in a vaery old fashioned way. 1.5xcarbons in ester=half life, the real numkber is .6-.8.

No ED does no mean more Prop that EoD Chocolate. Unless you are talking the difference betwqeen 100mg ED and 100mg EoD.
    How does common sense say that 100mg EoD is less than 50mg ED?

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    but it seems to me prop shots ed or eod = more test in your system = better results for bb. so yeah you will get better results shooting ed rather than eod. and you wil get better results shooting eod rather than e3d.
    isn't that common sense?
    well if you shoot the same amount in each shot then yes - but whenever you see people discussing this you have to assume they're shooting a certain amount every week - how often to shoot is the question, the weekly dose (of test in this case) stays the same

ie. the choices for shooting 525mg prop EW would be..............
    75mg ED = 525mg EW
    150mg EOD = 525mg EW
    225mg E3D = 525mg EW
    263mg 2 x EW = 525mg EW
    525mg 1 x EW = 525mg EW

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    ok maybe i was the confused one then i thought we were talking about about a 100mg shot. which would be common sense. i didn't realize taht when people talk about shooting prop ed they meant 50mg shots.

jaffry20 is offline Member
    I dunno, but personally have tried EOD shots, sucked fukin hurt like hell and practially paralized me hurt so bad, got sooo stiff. Im prefer and will always do Ed shots. I just like the feeling of waking up to a good ol dabbing every morning, wakes yah up and gets yah going I love it.

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    You're off on this one. Nandrolone is detactable for 18 months because metabolites stay in your system, it's not active for 18 months. This is why you can start pct 3 weeks after your last injection and fully recover.

Plus, for one injection every 18 months you'd have to shoot 39 grams of Deca for a basic cycle

It is not atheory and I never said you magically do more. What ever the half life is whether it is 2 days, 3days or 4 days, that means that half of what you took is in your system. If I took 500mgs of test e and the half life is 6 days, If I take 500 more in 6 days then I should have 750 mg in my system then. So through out your cycle you build and build and build, this is why you grow. If this is not the case, then find out exactly how long something stays in your body, say test e stays in your system for 14 days, take a shot of test e every 14 days and see what the results are. This is the whole reason we front load to load the mgs up in our body, so they never drop during the cycle, they are always increasing week after week. MY THEORY IS NOT WRONG. Now they are other factors that measure in on a cycle. I know if you take 500 mgs you are getting 500mg. just because you go to the grocery and get 30 cans of tuna for the week doesn't mean you eat all 30 cans, so if you have 10 left and go back to the store next week and get 30 more, geuss what you have 40 not just 30. And if you did this every week eventually your cabinet will be full, but you will only be buying 30 a week.

Quote Originally Posted by odrorir
    http://www.doping.net.ru/Roid.htm

This is very accurate, it has some minor flaws in the algorithm but not bad.

Kafabe your theory is way off. If you do 500mg per week, you do 500mg per week. The Diff between ED and EoD is blood level stability. You dont magically do more if you do ED injects!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by kafabe
    Prop stays in your body 3 days. So the half life is 1 1/2 days.
    Wrong.

If the half-life is 1 1/2 days, that means after 3 days there would be 1/4 the original concentration. Not completely gone from the body.

Gessss.. Can we get precise on here or what, it is not an arguement, Nothing I posted was exact, i was geussing around when the halflife was, as long as you are close it doesn't matter. The whole point was to show how ed prop injections was more effective than eod or e3d. And basically to prove that e3d injections of prop was a horrible idea, why anyone would want to do that is beyond me. BOTTOM LINE IS: If you are taking prop do it ed for best results, if you are happy with results from eod then by all means keep doing it eod if it works for you. But if you are going to do it e3d don't waste your time. Besides if you research on here about prop it is obvious that ed or eod is the only way to do prop, so there was no reason to even ask about e3d prop question to begin with

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Just relaying the knowlege I learned back in high school chemistry, bro

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    yea also.. take 100mg e3d ... so basically your getting 200mg a week in your system of test.. thats weak .. im currently doing prop.. 7 shots a week.. week 4 right now and my results are great.. also running 1cc of fina every day with it and 1/2 cc of b-12. but .. ed injections.. u figure u throwing 700mg a week in your body.. half life or not, the more in your system the more results you will probably see.. as well as not having your 3 day test spikes and droughts.. probably giving you sides.. i know fina if u start doing that you will probably have sides .

Mark

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information