Thread: venting

durden is offline New Member

venting

Is anyone else really sick of alot of "young" guys(18-20) that weigh about 150 pounds about get on the sauce and they talk about it all over the boards openly expecting approval or a pat on the back? To me this is just spitting in the face of all the good advice alot good bros give them. If you do not have a while of good nutrition and training under your belt, its a bad idea period! Im 19 and I have accepted that, I don't know why others my age haven't, so then you read post after post of people advising them not to. Sorry to babble but it seems to be getting a little redundant. Anyone agree or am I an idiot?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree but yes your an idiot j/k

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    i agree....thats why i am not juicing and gettin my weight up 1st, its a safer option that will yield better results in the future!

Dude, your sooo huge...Do you take the juice man..........come on dude you can tell me....Really I been thinkin about it......Ya know D-bol and sh1t.....come on bro get huge in weeks yah...........

NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN.........

Oh and how the he11 do we know if your an idiot???? R u tryin to tell us something...........lol

Thread Information