Thread: Back surgery

lifthard1 is offline New Member

Question Back surgery

Need help,just had back surgery and I need to knowhow long do I need to get back in to my workout routine before starting my cycle and how much muscle will I lose in 3 months down time?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    It's your back man! Let your doctor tell you when. You can gain back what you loose so do not do anything that would jepradize you functioning properly.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifthard1
    Need help,just had back surgery and I need to knowhow long do I need to get back in to my workout routine before starting my cycle and how much muscle will I lose in 3 months down time?
    Ask your doctor....if you had a spinal/disc surgery its will be like at least 6 weeks before you would be cleared for rehab...and thats not squats or deadlifts bro. Keep your protein up. I would take it slow and not start the cycle until you are at 90%

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    Don't do anything stupid. Let the doc tell you what to do and when to do something.

joevette is offline Banned
    I'd listen to these guys, wait until the doc oks you for lifting. I'd start really slow, and train for a while without gear. Once you go on cycle I'd look into drugs like HGH and Deca (with test of course). Those are good for collagen synthesis and overall body repair.

LM79 is offline Associate Member
    What was the opperation that you had called?

lifthard1 is offline New Member
    The surgery I had ,they went in and scoped my L1 and L3 disc because they were herneated.Thanks every1 for their advice.

Thread Information