boffo is offline Junior Member

could t3 (cynomel) make you fat???

i am going to use t3/clen when it once arrives, but my question is if your thyroid regulates your entire system and determine if your overweight or skinny person could something go wrong like if i took t3 for fat lose i could get fat? like go the opposite way?? this is probally a stupid question but its a thought!

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boffo
    i am going to use t3/clen when it once arrives, but my question is if your thyroid regulates your entire system and determine if your overweight or skinny person could something go wrong like if i took t3 for fat lose i could get fat? like go the opposite way?? this is probally a stupid question but its a thought!
    There is always the chance you could damage your thyroid permenantly...but I wouldn't worry about that. If it is dosed properly you should be ok.

boffo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    There is always the chance you could damage your thyroid permenantly...but I wouldn't worry about that. If it is dosed properly you should be ok.
    in the readings i have done on this site theres different ways to use it?
    theres the 7/5 split and long ramps up, short ramps up with long ramps down?? which is better??? I guess i need to know how you personally know what the dossage should be for yourself, is there a method to figure it out or is it just a good ole guess??

joevette is offline Banned
    I've had very good success with the 7/5 split. I think it's the safest method in the longrun. I think mallet reccomends about 1mcg per lb of bodyweight for T3, and I ussually use the same ammount of clen as well. You can monitor your body temp to make sure you aren't just inhibiting your thyroid.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    t3 is a more serious drug than many think IMO. Dont get me wrong...most of the drugs we talk about should be respected etc. However, you must really know what you are doing. Make sure you do your research and review mallets threads etc.

frankthetank41778 is offline Junior Member
    the only way that it could make you fat IMO is if you have a bad reaction to it and shuts down your thyroid gland in you neck. if you are very concerened you might waht to talk to your doctor. be very sure to monitor your temp. i cant remember the post ,but if you look around you might find it, it talked about monitoring your bmr and temp first thing in the morning for a couple of weeks and dosing it off af that. sorry im not more up to date on that

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker
    t3 is a more serious drug than many think IMO. Dont get me wrong...most of the drugs we talk about should be respected etc. However, you must really know what you are doing. Make sure you do your research and review mallets threads etc.
    Exactly your thyroid is not to be messed around with you really really need to know what you are doing with t3.

Thread Information