Thread: diversion ?

ManzNumero1 is offline Member

diversion ?

I just orderd some liq clom. and some letro, question is how is the packaging, my girl and mother will get the package first, since im at work all day, they wont open it, but will ask what it is, whats a good diversion or what does everyone eles usually say it is. i can't say its an anti-est.

just askin' this ques in here, cause im leavin work soon, wanted to try and get some responses in before i left.

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ManzNumero1
    I just orderd some liq clom. and some letro, question is how is the packaging, my girl and mother will get the package first, since im at work all day, they wont open it, but will ask what it is, whats a good diversion or what does everyone eles usually say it is. i can't say its an anti-est.

just askin' this ques in here, cause im leavin work soon, wanted to try and get some responses in before i left.

I also live my GF and I just say oh ****, musta been my bro's again just fukn around sending me ****. Then I say oh look he sent my weight lifting belt, then my wraps, etc, im out of ideas since ive used everything possible now, dunno what ill do next time. Personally be like, oh it's just my Anabolic Steroids nothing big don't worry

bullram is offline Member
    considering it will say "**** nutrition" say it glutamine or something

oh yea honey, this is only part of my PCT,. . . oh what is that you ask ??, You use this after shooting yourself with steroids everyday for the past 5 months, i'm sorry i didn't get around to telling you.

thats what i was gonna say, i will tell her its called clomi, it helps the protein stick to your muscles quicker, she'll be like okay, not even think twice.

Thread Information