THE PUMP is offline Member

Talking previous cycles/ future cycle

Whats up guys finished my cycle 2 weeks ago and im vary pleased with the results it was my second proper cycle i messed around with oral twice before i learned what i was doing was wrong so i put my two previous cycles together after a year or so of research on various boards,

so im gona put together my autum bulker so i can start picking the gear up month by month so im looking for a recomended cycyle.

heres my cycle history.

first cycle:

wk 1-6 30mg dianabol
    wk 1-9 300mg deca
    wk 1-10 500 test e

second and most recent:

wk 1-6 40mg dianabol
    wk 1-14 400mg deca
    wk 1-15 500mg test e
    wk 1-15 b6 300mg
    10mg nolva throught out
    pct/ hcg

so i was thinking somthing like this for my next cycle

wk 1-5 40mg dianabol
    wk 1-15 750mg? 1000mg?
    wk 10-15 50mg winnys

So guys what do ye think?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THE PUMP
    Whats up guys finished my cycle 2 weeks ago and im vary pleased with the results it was my second proper cycle i messed around with oral twice before i learned what i was doing was wrong so i put my two previous cycles together after a year or so of research on various boards,

so im gona put together my autum bulker so i can start picking the gear up month by month so im looking for a recomended cycyle.

heres my cycle history.

first cycle:

wk 1-6 30mg dianabol
    wk 1-9 300mg deca
    wk 1-10 500 test e

second and most recent:

wk 1-6 40mg dianabol
    wk 1-14 400mg deca
    wk 1-15 500mg test e
    wk 1-15 b6 300mg
    10mg nolva throught out
    pct/ hcg

so i was thinking somthing like this for my next cycle

wk 1-5 40mg dianabol
    wk 1-15 750mg? 1000mg?
    wk 10-15 50mg winnys

So guys what do ye think?
    what are your goals for the next cycle

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    If you are "so pleased with your results" then why do you want to double your test and do a gram a week?? If 500mg is still working for you, then why bump it up and see increased sides etc.... Why dont you try something new like EQ or Tren ?

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    If you are "so pleased with your results" then why do you want to double your test and do a gram a week?? If 500mg is still working for you, then why bump it up and see increased sides etc.... Why dont you try something new like EQ or Tren?
    Agreed.
    500mg of Test and 75mg of tren ed (or eod) should produce results ffor most anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    If you are "so pleased with your results" then why do you want to double your test and do a gram a week?? If 500mg is still working for you, then why bump it up and see increased sides etc.... Why dont you try something new like EQ or Tren?
    500mg test was fine twice but as i get bigger and bigger my tolerance level will get bigger so il need higher doses its just i dont wana go 500mg and be dissapointed so i thought id bump up the dose of test,

my body fat is 12%-14% abs are visable i do alot of cardio since pct ended
    i weigh 225lbs id like to see another 10lbs from my next cycle,

what do you guys think if i drop the winny and run clen instead?

bump

if ur only looking for 10 lbs then 500-600 test will do that imo

ok bro and what do you think of runnig clen instead of winny 2 on 2 off? on for 6

Quote Originally Posted by THE PUMP
    ok bro and what do you think of runnig clen instead of winny 2 on 2 off? on for 6
    they are totally diff. compounds bro
    winni instead of clen ? i dont get it

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    you can run winny at the end for 6 weeks and clen 2 on 2 off throughout the whole cycle. Clens cheap

Sorry bout that bro maybe i said it wrong i ment to say which would you rather run at the end of a cycle i was thinking of running the winny to harden up and then cut with diet and cardio but im hearing so much about clen so i was thinking of adding clen to get the body fat % down and dropping the winny, or should i jst drop the winny and run the dianabol and test then do the clen after the pct with diet and cardio?

saluu is offline Banned
    i would do clen after pct because you wanna keep your gains and get natural test back . my buddy has done winny and clen and if your bodyfat is high then you can compare the two they are two different things one is a steroid and other isn't even a steroid. For fat burning clen no doubt my buddy lost 20 pds in a month and half using clen and strict diet and lots of cardio of course 1 hr everyday . It works but go 2 weeks on and off cycle and throw in eca if you want you wont lose muscle while dieting on clen and doing cardio because it is anticatabolic that means it keeps you in a postive muscle state and u dont burn muscle. lots of bodybuilders use clen and it works but is it worth the side affects i dont think so just clean im your diet and cardio. as for winny being a fat burner it is not i repeat not a fat burner and it is ineffective if you have bodyfat over 13 percent. All it does is get rid of estrogen and water it hardens u up it is an hardening agent and that is all . I have to give one credit to winny when i used it the strength gains were good i liked that about and it gave u that hard dried look .YOur cycle looks good nothing beats the classic mass cycle dbol deca and test you want to wait till pct is over and then use clen notwinny i suggest . clen is expensive but easy to obtain and it works it increases your body temp is much more effective than eca but has more sides as well some may say eca that is controversial anyways . I have done several cutters and i feel winny/tren / test prop are good and is the number one. another cycle i did which didnt involve steroids was lots of cardio and strict diet and clen and eca stacked together throw in lipo 6 and lost 15 pds easy . i will say it again steroids do not reduce bodyfat as well as cardio and strict diet do . i had this guy asking me man our you cutting up or something and i tell him yes and i told him run 70 percent of ur heart rate 1 hr everyday no mcdonalds strict hardcore diet i have lost 15 pds and he has lost zero why because he walks on the treadmill i think walking does burn calories but does it make your heart rate go at 65 percent i dont think so you have to run get your body temp high and after 20 min is when u actually start burning fat get up and run that lazy ass.

Thread Information