Thread: spring break?

Cmah9 is offline New Member

spring break?

I recently started a test only cycle. I am on week three of ten, 2 cc a week. My spring break falls during week 8. found out today that I am going to be able to go to south pardre for the entire week all expenses paid. what should I do about the cycle. I wont be able to lift and there will be lots of drinking. any tips and advice would help. thanks bros

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    two options... stop now or do an eight weeker....just remeber you won;t see results till like week 4or 5 and if you do eight weeks then your going to not lift right before pct, which could lead to more muscle loss especially since natty test will be low and alcohol isnt; very good for muscle

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Either stop or switch to prop and take your pct with you.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    either skip the trip or do the old walk around with a beer in ur hand and continue the cycle. most of the hotels have a workout facility and u can get in their early before the partying starts. bottom line is i would hate going thru pct while in s. padre.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    either skip the trip or do the old walk around with a beer in ur hand and continue the cycle. most of the hotels have a workout facility and u can get in their early before the partying starts. bottom line is i would hate going thru pct while in s. padre.
    This goes back to what we should all believe in. You are either dedicated to the sport of bodybuilding and will not stray = you can use aas, or you are not dedicated and will throw it all out the door for a trip to drink to much. There is nothing wrong with having a good time but your timing kind of sucks.

Cmah9 is offline New Member
    I will just go on the trip and continue the cycle. I looked online and there is a weight room at the hotel. The beer in the hand tech. seems to be the only way now. Thanks for the tips

good call man but jsut make sure you can handle yourself when everyone else is drunk as hell and seems to be having a bad ass time... as long as you can handle being sober when everyone else is boozed up then go for it bro.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    dont worry bro when ur sober its easier to spot the drunk chicks, and being on a test only cycle u will need a couple of drunk hoochies!

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    dont worry bro when ur sober its easier to spot the drunk chicks, and being on a test only cycle u will need a couple of drunk hoochies!
    lol good point never thought of it like that....

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    i was on a deca test cycle going into my spring break to south padre last year, i let test run for 5 extra weeks after the deca right into spring break, i was lovin it, me and my friends just busted out pushups like crazy when we started drinkin' and before we went out. it was an awesome time . . .
    Tequilla frogs, outside, no shirt, you gotta look ripped, keep runnin' it.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    two options... stop now or do an eight weeker....just remeber you won;t see results till like week 4or 5 and if you do eight weeks then your going to not lift right before pct, which could lead to more muscle loss especially since natty test will be low and alcohol isnt; very good for muscle
    When I went on vacation, I was doing test E, this lasts long enough where its not the end of the world when on a week's vacation. Just take injection day before you leave, take another when you get back... all will be fine...

I couldnt lift on vacation either, but you can jog around the beach, do push ups, sit ups, it wont hurt you. In fact sometimes taking a soft week and then hitting hard again in the gym has a way of breaking thru a plateau because you get all nice and sore on the first workout back, and I dont know about you but I grow more then ever anytime I get sore from a workout.

Dmize9 is offline Associate Member
    Same exact thing I did last summer when on vacation, just inject the day before you leave..... pushups, situps, dips using whatever I could, even used my suitcase to do curls with..... not the greatest workout in the world but better than nothing and it actually gave me some great pumps..

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    When I went on vacation, I was doing test E, this lasts long enough where its not the end of the world when on a week's vacation. Just take injection day before you leave, take another when you get back... all will be fine...

I couldnt lift on vacation either, but you can jog around the beach, do push ups, sit ups, it wont hurt you. In fact sometimes taking a soft week and then hitting hard again in the gym has a way of breaking thru a plateau because you get all nice and sore on the first workout back, and I dont know about you but I grow more then ever anytime I get sore from a workout.

Do A Shot Before You Go....one When Ya Get Home......def....get To The Gym At The Hotel.....watch The Drinkin....good Luck .....it Will Still Be A Blast...man I Just Got 3 Feet Of Snow..hell Enjoy

kafabe is offline Junior Member
    Not suggesting this at all, but my summer vacation this summer, the morning I was leaving I took my weeks worth of gear all that morning, 1000mgs of test e, 500mgs of deca and 400 mgs of eq. That was the best vacation ever, I had a great time and felt like I was getting bigger everyday. Instead of drinking, I saved a bottle of cough syrup with hydrocodone in it "notus", drank about an ounce before going out and felt great. Do not flame and say you should not do that, I know that but I did it anyway and had a blast.

joevette is offline Banned
    I would definatly run the cycle through spring break. Doing pct while trying to party is the worst idea, you'll lose most of your hard earned muscle. Like the guys said, do a shot the day you leave and one when you get back. You won't miss a beat. I'd still party hard, just don't take any orals.

inevitable is offline Member
    sucks bro .... i just planned my spring break.. goin to alcapolco (can't spell it) my pct ends the day i leave! w00t ....

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    When I looked at the title of this thread, I thought it would be something like "Duuuuuude i need to get big and ripped before spring break!"

Thread Information