bigpower is offline New Member

How bad is Anadrol on your overall body?

My first cycle a couple of years ago was anadrol 50mg, since then I've done another cycle of anadrol 50mg and anadrol 75mg. Each cycle had a lot of time in between, but in the past year or so I've heard some really bad things about anadrol and what its side effects. I personally had no side effects during or after any cycle. I just want to know how bad it really is on your body to find out whether it would be a good idea to do it again.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    not a good idea . did you keep any of those gains?

bigpower is offline New Member
    I had minimal keeps the first cycle, but each of the following I kept quite a bit of my gains. I know typically anadrol has very little keeps, but I was very satisfied with the results.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    They prescribe Anadrol to people with AIDs and I believe anemia and they stay on it for months and months...

curiousdude is offline Junior Member
    hello. i am NOT a fan of drol. it makes my liver quiver and messes with enzyme levels worse than just about anything else. the bloat sucks, my skin hates it, and it makes me cranky. i'd do 50 mgs of dbol rather than drol, for me it's more effective. even more effectiv is 30 dbol with 20 mgs var, given a test base, and requistie ancilliaries. primo, eq, or masteron as a secondary injectable and proper PCT hardens in the gains. maybe i lose 10% post cycle and i retain the hardened appearance. just my two cents. peace, CD.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    i did 150mg of drol 4 7 weeks, neva felt so crap in my life, but i was gaining so quickly I cudnt help myself, I put on weight u wudnt believe, but id neva do it again, my liver values were thro the roof after the cycle, and the acne was awful 2, stick with dbol if u gotta do somethin.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I love drol and have never had a problem with it other then shedding quite a bit of hair while on it.

Drol.....is By Far The Strongest And The Effective......hench With That Said Its Like A Double Edge Sword On Your Body......in 10-14 Days You Could Gain 15 Pounds.....on Dianabols You Normally Gain 2-4 Lbs Per Week......i Would Shy Away Form The Anadrol .......d-bols Are Easier On The Liver Not Better On The Liver........

needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    They prescribe Anadrol to people with AIDs and I believe anemia and they stay on it for months and months...
    Thats a very good point, my friend was on it for his cancer treament!!! On the other hand I hate Dbol and would do DROL or absolutly nothing!!!
    Last edited by needle; 01-27-2005 at 02:37 PM.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Drol gave me unbearable headaches, won't do it again.

Thread Information