jerzeyfiveoh is offline New Member

deca for joint relief.........

anyone on hrt ever hear of a dr. prescribing deca to patients for joint relief? someone told me this and i have never heard of it being done

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Ive never heard of it. Was it a friend who has this friend, whos brother told him type of thing?

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    I don't know about all that, but a lot of older guys like to use deca because they say it lubes their joints making their workouts feel better.

jerzeyfiveoh is offline New Member
    i was told that a dr. is giving this to adult males and saying it is for joint relief . how great would it be if it were true

beuleux is offline Banned
    I have also heard that deca gives joint relief although i dont have the scientific knowledge to say iether way, having done a deca course i did notice my joints felt kinda weird specialy in the smaller joints like the knuckles, they felt a bit tight toward the end of the cycle, and i did notice a sprained hand healed in about a week, in the UK i know doc's erscribe it for osteoperosis sufferes to help strengthen bones and aids patients to try to curb muscle wastage.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Deca makes my joints feel great but I can't see a doctor giving out deca prescriptions for joint pain.

kafabe is offline Junior Member
    Actually the Dr. gave my uncle a shot each week for 4 weeks after shoulder surgery. It is a tissue builder, and my joints and shoulders do not hurt when I am on deca .

beuleux is offline Banned
    great stuff... im off to see kafabe's uncle's doc and whinge about my shoulder.

arsenegger is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    Deca makes my joints feel great but I can't see a doctor giving out deca prescriptions for joint pain.
    Mine does.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kafabe
    Actually the Dr. gave my uncle a shot each week for 4 weeks after shoulder surgery. It is a tissue builder, and my joints and shoulders do not hurt when I am on deca.
    Yes I have heard of it being prescribed for tendenitus because its also excellent for healing of tendens, ligiments as well as deconate in general causing lubrication of the bone joints. I beleive sustenon also being a deconate can lube the joints some but deca takes it farther with the very high callogen production.

Also for me, deca completely cured knee bursitus. THe knee bothered me for years with reoccuring swelling and pain. All that ended about 10 months ago when I did my last deca cycle.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    The ester has nothing to do with it. It's all about nandrolone .

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Yes I have heard of it being prescribed for tendenitus because its also excellent for healing of tendens, ligiments as well as deconate in general causing lubrication of the bone joints. I beleive sustenon also being a deconate can lube the joints some but deca takes it farther with the very high callogen production.

Also for me, deca completely cured knee bursitus. THe knee bothered me for years with reoccuring swelling and pain. All that ended about 10 months ago when I did my last deca cycle.

catman is offline New Member
    Need help for my Hormone replacement therapy (HRT), dose anyone know if drsuckalot.com is good

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catman
    Need help for my Hormone replacement therapy (HRT), dose anyone know if drsuckalot.com is good
    you're not allowed to do source checks in public. plese delete your post. Go to "edit post" and click "delete post" or modify it. You can PM a moderator if you need a source check.

indica is offline Banned
    yeah i have heard about him, he gives great head....

Peacekeeper is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    you're not allowed to do source checks in public. plese delete your post. Go to "edit post" and click "delete post" or modify it. You can PM a moderator if you need a source check.
    Yeah, everybody listen to the all knowing CHRISADAMS! He is an expert in every field. He's only half way to fifty but he is very smart. A life guard 2! How cute and faggy. Oh and don't give your opinion on this site because he will call you pathetic, all wopping 185 faggy pounds of him. You Chris! are a "Lightweight, gay little child" who must love getting punched out in your cute little, "I do nothing all day" lifeguard speedo. SHUT YOUR MOUTH and quit lecturing people.

Thread Information