Thread: Fact of fiction

MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member

Fact of fiction

While on a cycle that wouldn't traditionally be considered a cutter (ie: sust/eq, or Test E/Deca ) and doing 45 minutes of cardio 4-5 days a week, will you burn fat like crazy? I've got a friend who is fairly knowledgable when it comes to juice, and training; he tells me that test burns fat like no other... He tells me that since your body is anabolic you'll be burning up the fat only and wont be burning any muscle... is this fact or fiction? Does a traditional test bulker cycle combined with target hear rate cardio burn fat like a beast?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    it depends on diet and cardio, all anabolics burn fat to some degree.

LOL...u have a lot of questions tonite hey??

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterRugby
    While on a cycle that wouldn't traditionally be considered a cutter (ie: sust/eq, or Test E/Deca) and doing 45 minutes of cardio 4-5 days a week, will you burn fat like crazy? I've got a friend who is fairly knowledgable when it comes to juice, and training; he tells me that test burns fat like no other... He tells me that since your body is anabolic you'll be burning up the fat only and wont be burning any muscle... is this fact or fiction? Does a traditional test bulker cycle combined with target hear rate cardio burn fat like a beast?
    He is correct. Testosterone is a great fat burner but better at lower doses like at or below 450 mg. In higher doses or stacked with things like deca it can have a fat increasing effect during your first 10 weeks of your first cycle. Idea fat burning with testosterone takes place at about 300 to 400 mg testosterone and usually dont begin until about 15 weeks into a cycle and continues for months after. Thus the burning effects do not take place so much on short cycles but more on very long cycles.

As for thinking you can bulk like there is no tommorrow, you are sadly mistaken. With too many calaries, any and all steroids including testosterone can add fat FASTER then not being on a cycle. You have to be careful with your diet. Careful to achieve the muscle gaining calaries and protein intake without over doing it and causing significant gains of fat.

Thread Information