JustWait05 is offline Junior Member

Question Whole Right Side Of My Quad Is Sore!!!!

i TOOK MY FIRST SHOT EVER 1.5CC TODAY AND NOW THE WHOLE SIDE OF MY QUAD I SHOT IT INTO IS SORE IS THIS NATURAL???

MER
    MER is offline Member
    yes it's natural. no worries bro

Abombz04 is offline New Member
    Spot injecting in the quads ... OUCH!

nathanw21 is offline Member
    quads are a good spot. you will get use to it. if not try only putting up to 1 cc there instead.

First time can and usually does hurt. No worries unless it discolors BADLY

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It's normal, you will be right.

-Gear

C O D Y is offline New Member
    ..... struggled with it for months. Start warming the styringe with hot tap water right before injecting. That solved every bit of pain with every injection.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C O D Y
    ..... struggled with it for months. Start warming the styringe with hot tap water right before injecting. That solved every bit of pain with every injection.
    This is good idea and also how deep you inject is a big help. It really helps to get every bit of a good full inch deep, so 1 inch needles means not good to have too much of the needle not inserted. The deeper or closer to 1 full inch deep, the less pain. Never use 5/8 needles on quads or glutes!

inevitable is offline Member
    i love thigh injections.... i havn't done a glute on .. was always to scared i would his that nerv

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    man this sucks. I didnt everthing you could do , warm gear , warm shower , rub after. Today my leg is wrapped in the heating pad againnnnnnnnnn and i can hardly walk againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Try Injecting slower....

Try geting in the shower with hot water right on the spot your going to inject and then jump out of the shower. Hit the area with alcohol and shoot (but shoot slow)

AND REMEMBER TO ASPIRATE .

What gear are you taking??? Because there are a some that always hurt me know matter what.. I found some stuff that is painless for me and I love it..

Blog Entries
    i am taking omnadren . My muscle is so sore that i had to miss school today. I have been walking like a fricken 80 year old !. The hardest part is making excuses with my parents. Last week i said i pulled something in the gym when i shot right quad. Now this week same thign with the left one and i am going to have to do this for 10 weeks

i always ASPIRATE and always get them clear bubbles never had a problem there. It took like about a min to injected the bottle (250). I didnt really move the needle around so i just dont understand.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    You may have to move to the glute, bro. The medius, in my experience tends to be more tolerant to pain, also if it does get sore, it won't cripple you like a quad will.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I think you're having a reaction to the BA in the gear. I get the same thing with test. I would suggest mixing the omna with another gear or with a sterile oil when you shoot it. That should considerably lessen the pain. Works for me.

t-money is offline Member
    Welcome to tha darkside.

These things will help:

1. Massage before/after injecting
    2. Strecth before/after injecting
    3. Hot shower before/after injecting
    4. Always set the vial in a cup of hot water before drawing into syringe.

I hit quads all the time and sometimes there is no pain and sometimes I have to skip a leg workout becuse it is too sore. Quads have a lot of nerves and vessels, so it takes time to learn your body and where the best place to shoot is.

T

Blog Entries
    When i did it in my arm it was sore for like 2 days but at least i can do my daily things . With this hurt quad, i cant drive my stick shift which = not able to get to school. I hit traffic going there so just thinking of stock and go with a 5 speed and this hurt leg put me right back in the sofa with the heating pad. I never did a shot in the glute yet. Was going to do the x pattern , left quard , right , upper arm left , right. Maybe in stead of the left and right quad i can do left and right glute. The guy i got if from said if i can stay away from the glute then do it, i think because he said he hit his cyatic (not sure if speeled right) never and its leg went crazy. I have basicly no BF on the quad and they are big so i figure it wouldnt be bad at all and its not when taking the shot but just for recover. I heard others mix with other stuff but is the other stuff legal ?? Or will i have to go back thorugh my buddy for it.

You can just pull 1.5cc sterile oil and 1.5cc gear into the same syringe and you should have a lot less pain. You could also use b12. Yes, totally legal - you can get it online.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    You can just pull 1.5cc sterile oil and 1.5cc gear into the same syringe and you should have a lot less pain. You could also use b12. Yes, totally legal - you can get it online.
    I get massive pain from quad injections of test, every kind of test I've ever tried. And mixing the gear with a sterile oil is the ONLY thing that helps eliminate the pain. I've tried everything else, warming the muscle, showering, rubbing, massaging, stretching, heating pads, ice packs, heating the oil, injecting deep, injecting shallow, you name it. But cutting the oil is the only thing that works for me. My cycling buddy has no problem shooting and doesn't get injection soreness. But some T400 put the hurt to him and he didn't want to continue the cycle. I had him try cutting with sterile oil and his pain was all gone. I would never shoot test without it. Unless I don't want to walk for a few days.

9000rpm is offline Member
    I also get the soreness after a quad shot. Mine doesn't do it every time though, maybe one in every 3 or 4 injections. But I have also injected 3ml into one quad once before too, and that made it hurt for about a week. It helps me to stretch it several thimes throughout the day. It hurts like hell to stretch it, but it helps.

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    i had a full 3cc pin of t4, deca , nd winny and i couldnt walk for a couple days

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg
    i had a full 3cc pin of t4, deca, nd winny and i couldnt walk for a couple days
    Ouch!

Blog Entries
    im sorry but you say sterile oil , is there a certain name brand etc ? Can i get in stores ? Do i have to order online ?

Reason asking newbie is i want this stuff fast cause the pain has been really abd and i thought about getting off cycle but i really dont want to. If this works it will be awesome.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Warm it up!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Warm it up!
    trust me , i wish it was that easy

for the most part it's probably just the muscles getting used to the injections, havent heard too many bad things about omnadren and pain. Now T400 on the other hand......

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    trust me , i wish it was that easy

Cue the violin...

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Try shooting winni in your glute it hurts for 6 days after and swells your ass up bad

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ

"man this sucks. I didnt everthing you could do , warm gear , warm shower , rub after. Today my leg is wrapped in the heating pad againnnnnnnnnn and i can hardly walk againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn "

t-money is offline Member
    "man this sucks. I didnt everthing you could do , warm gear , warm shower , rub after. Today my leg is wrapped in the heating pad againnnnnnnnnn and i can hardly walk againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn "
    That sucks.

No pain no gain, huh?

We've all been there, just deal with it or find another place to shoot that is tolerable.

T

Blog Entries
    yeah im just going to suck it up i guess. The pain isnt the bad part its just that when i am having problems getting to school /driving my car etc that stuff just sucks. I can bear the pain but i dont have tim to lay around till it heals itself to get my stuff done. Thanks for replys

"No pain no gain"

ChemicalMasterPiece is offline New Member
    yeah i am right there with you. i just started my first cycle, and and having the same sort of pain. i am using sutanon 250. 22 gauge 1 1/2. should i mix another A/S.

Blog Entries
    i will never do a leg shot again. I did my arm last night and its like nothing. My leg is still hurting from monday !!! and its still red. I will switch arms and maybe try glute

LORDBLiTZ Guest

What are you using??

Blog Entries
    omnadren250

Thread Information