masscon037 is offline New Member

So many people, so many opinions outside the forum, what to do?

I have enough Test E for 12 weeks at 500mg, Deca at 400mg at 12 weeks and Eq at 400mg for 12 weeks, whats the best way to use these products to gain maximum results. I've done a cycle with d-bol and deca before i found the forum. what should i do with the gear I have. I can't wait to start I'm 25 190lbs at 13 percent. I cant wait to get before and after shots. I just wanna make sure I'm doing it rite from day one. When to inject, how much and lenght. I'm not doing anything until i recieve some guidance here.

as79 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by masscon037
    I have enough Test E for 12 weeks at 500mg, Deca at 400mg at 12 weeks and Eq at 400mg for 12 weeks, whats the best way to use these products to gain maximum results. I've done a cycle with d-bol and deca before i found the forum. what should i do with the gear I have. I can't wait to start I'm 25 190lbs at 13 percent. I cant wait to get before and after shots. I just wanna make sure I'm doing it rite from day one. When to inject, how much and lenght. I'm not doing anything until i recieve some guidance here.

If this is your first cycle....I would just run the test e and deca .

250mg of test e + 200mg of deca on Mon
    250mg of test e + 200mg of deca on Thurs

JMO

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i woulden't run 400mg of deca and 400mg EQ with 500mg of test eth if you wan't to still get a hard on i would run either one or the other what are you looking for more of a bulker look or a more cut look ?

it's winter so I'm looking to bulk up than cut up around march. So I was told to test enth and deca and than eq and winstrol in the spring. So I'll start with 500mgs or test enth and 400 of deca. That should give me good results. I'm 25 190lbs at like 14%. I'm just looking to hit like 205 or so. Think that will give me the results desired? More isn't a bad thing either so.... Thanks for all your help

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    do both and run the test at least one week longer so your pct lines up correctly. i did not have erection probs on both, just keep test up above deca . as for your spring cut then you could use prop(if you can), winny, and maybe low dose tren 50 to 75 mg ed.

ok so I was trying to figure out what I should do about clomids and nolvedex. I was told since I'm not running the test higher than 500mgs that I didn't need the Nolvedex. Is this true or is the source not educated enough. So I would I go about this and the PCT. Some of the areas are when to start either how much to take and how long to run each. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

thick one is offline Associate Member
    na bro, run 10mg of nolva throughout. helps with your lipid profile& BP and will decrease bloat to a certain extent. if your prone to bloat (like me) then you might want to run some l-dex or femora..

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by as79

JMO
    i agree with this 100%... you could even go lower for your first cycle, but these doses work great...

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by as79

JMO
    Really good cycle. Add 10mg Nolva as anti-e.

so run the nolvedex at ten mg a day through out the complete cycle? what about clomids? i'm gonna run 250 test e twice a week and 200 deca on the same days. I'm gonna start as soon as I have the nolvedex and clomids set. Also I'm looking to take in about 400 grams of protien a day, how much carbs should i take in daily? I wiegh in at 190 a

continued... so I wiegh 190 at 13% and know i need like 400gms of protien daily but the carb situation is unknown to me. Than also after the cycle should i continue to eat like that or cut back. Any comments would help or directions on what to read would really help out greatly thanks

what post would be the best for PCT, I need to know how the workout should change along with eating habits when I come off the cycle. I'm gonna run Test E and Deca for 12 weeks, well deca 10 weeks but run the Test the full 12. Will this create problems with the PCT. I'm also gonna run 10mgs of nolva to help with the estrogen. Than later in the year I'm gonna do EQ and Winny. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks alot

peump is offline Senior Member
    PCT (7-14 days after last test shot)
    day 1 300mg clomid and 20mg nolva
    days 2-30 100mg clomid and 20mg nolva
    as well as 10mg nolva during you cycle

i would personly use .25mg arimidex (l-dex) also
    some say 1mg l-dex every other day

I've heard alot about this 6-OXO as an anti-e. Does this stuff really work? Would it be a safe fill in for the nolva? Flame away guys

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by masscon037
    I've heard alot about this 6-OXO as an anti-e. Does this stuff really work? Would it be a safe fill in for the nolva? Flame away guys
    IMO, no. 6oxo doesnt compare to nolva. Also, you can get nolva cheaper than 6oxo so it really doesnt make sense.

thanks for the clarification, someone around the local gym tried to steer me a stray thanks guys

Hi ya'll just one more thought before I start my cycle of test E and deca . I was wondering if I stacked PUMPTECH on top of that, if it would help or would it be useless... The thought just came to mind so I wasn't sure. Cuz we all know about this pump craze, so I was just thinking throw it in can't hurt cuz I know the last time I did Deca and Eq the pumps were crazy cuz of the added blood, yes, no, so the PumpTech should really push the pumps through the roof. I dunno, just a thought so if anyone could comment I'd love to hear about it.... other than that
    250mgs test E + 200mgs deca on mon...
    250mgs test E + 200mgs deca on thrus....
    Standard PCT and run the deca for 10 weeks and the test for 12 weeks. talk to ya'll later

Thread Information