BigPete is offline Associate Member

Question Test Cyp/anadrol 50/Test Susp.

Ok gonna hit this cycle. I'm 6' 190lbs 10% bf 23 yrs old. I have done cycles before not gonna name them all. ok I i'm gonna do 400mg test cyp a week,50 mg anadrol ED for the first 5 weeks and then Test Suspention for the remaining 5 weeks. What do ya think?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    5 weeks of a-bombs ? let me know if you're alive afterwards or if you're in need of a liver transplant...i might be able to help

max_lft79 is offline New Member
    abombs and suspension in the sane cycle-watch out for bitch tits

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by max_lft79
    abombs and suspension in the sane cycle-watch out for bitch tits
    Fucking moron...Having both of them in the same cycle does not make it any worse than just running 1 of them...Gyno from the anadrol is caused by progestrone and gyno from the test (any test) comes from estrogen...2 different pathways, they won't have a greater effect because they are used together...

Originally posted by KeyMastur
    5 weeks of a-bombs ? let me know if you're alive afterwards or if you're in need of a liver transplant...i might be able to help
    Where the hell do you guys come up with this shit? 5 weeks of ad50 a 1 a day isn't shit...Definately nothing to be concerned with...guys run 4x that and for longer periods of time and have no problems...All you have to do is be smart and use the right supps...

Ignorant posts like your piss me off...If you don't know what you are talking about, shut the fuck up...

landshark is offline Associate Member
    I understand from your point of view how it can get frustrating to say the least, not referring to these posts in particular but in general, but no need to freak out...
    Relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    bump

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    damn ironfist! you doin alright buddy??!! bigpete, the cycle looks pretty good. the only problem i have with a50 is that you don't really keep much of the gains. you get pretty huge real fast, but that drops just as quick once you are off. i've used it before and i'll prolly never use it again.

Big J

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    you still need anti-e's for that cycle man, make sure you have them. Ironfist is right, 5 weeks of 50mgs abombs isn't bad. Im not flaming anyone, but a lot of people are being to picky about how toxic this stuff is(dbol /abombs/winny). medical use I think they take 200mgs ED of abombs for a couple months (not a good idea, but...) and there ok. sure its not the best thing to do. keep in mind 17AA are toxic, but there not that bad.

even, "God" or Mike, has said that he thinks the toxicity is exaggerated atleast a bit.

btw - when stacked you can keep gains from anadrol , just not the water that comes with it.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i think the halo is kicking in for ironfist

pete, what are your goals? the cycle you planned wouldn't be one that i'd choose for any reason, but if we knew your goals then we could help you out better.

Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    i think the halo is kicking in for ironfist

pete, what are your goals? the cycle you planned wouldn't be one that i'd choose for any reason, but if we knew your goals then we could help you out better.
    LOL...It's the fina and a bombs, that combo makes me mean as hell...Good thing I've only got a couple weeks left on the anadrol ( then I can go look for a new liver )...

Thread Information