chabbi41 is offline New Member

Newbie...I may sound stupid..bear with me

Hey...Ive never used steroids b4...but many of my friends have. Im not really too strong... 24yrs....6' 175..basketball build, off and on lifter. Im going away in the summer, and want to put on a little muscle. I dont want to risk my health at all, or be noticablely juiced up. I was thinking of doing 5 shots of Deca now...and 5 more in 2 months. Is this a sufficient plan?? A friend says to do test...but im not sure of the side effects and i dont want to be too bulky. This may sound stupid...but in a way i just want to do juice to have the motivation to go to the gym everyday...thats why i dont want to put too much in me. Nonetheless...im going to try some....any advice or Opinions pleasee?!?!?

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro that would not be a good idea, I dont even know where to start. First off you dont just take sh!t like Deca a couple of times and expect to see anything but trouble. Roids arnt meant to be used like Asprin, they mess with your hormonal system big time. They also dont give you motivation to go to the gym, you are supposed to have that already. You are making a big mistake if you take a half hearted approach to this. You should go to the educational threads and learn as much as you can. Dont listen to your friends, they dont know sh!t. This is the place to be if you want to be serious about this. The other thing is, you wont see any gains at all on AS unless you ahve a great diet and I suspect you arnt even close. Please dont take this as a flame, its not meant to be. I just get worried when I see people that are prepared to do this with basically no knowlede. At least you found this board and it will most likely save your arse.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chabbi41
    Hey...Ive never used steroids b4...but many of my friends have. Im not really too strong... 24yrs....6' 175..basketball build, off and on lifter. Im going away in the summer, and want to put on a little muscle. I dont want to risk my health at all, or be noticablely juiced up. I was thinking of doing 5 shots of Deca now...and 5 more in 2 months. Is this a sufficient plan?? A friend says to do test...but im not sure of the side effects and i dont want to be too bulky. This may sound stupid...but in a way i just want to do juice to have the motivation to go to the gym everyday...thats why i dont want to put too much in me. Nonetheless...im going to try some....any advice or Opinions pleasee?!?!?
    you should be in the gym regulary before u even think about aas. but since ur sayin ur gonna try it anyway, dont do 5shots of deca thats just dumb. do test cyp at about 4-500mg weekly for 10weeks followed up by proper pct. not 2 be mean but u need to do ALOT of research, otherwise ur gonna waste money.start another thread once uve done ur research. us bros can tell u exactly wat to take and all that but it seems like u have no clue as to wat ur talkin about. so take my advice and do ur research, then come back. peace bro

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    First off, 5 shots isn't going to do anything. Second, Deca is the worst possible steroid to take by itself, you need to stack testosterone with it. Third, if you want to "put on a little muscle" but not risk your health or be "noticably juiced up" then you can EASILY put on 15-20 pounds in 6 months by adhering to a good diet and workout regimen and staying CONSISTENT with it.

BTW... steroids are not a shortcut or an easy way out... if you don't eat enough to gain weight while off steroids, then they aren't going to do anything but shrink your nuts and put a few pounds of water on (which will disappear). Diet and training have to be in check consistently before even thinking of using steroids.

and max... wtf, he doesn't even work out I don't thinka 10 weeker is going to do anything for him.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Bro that would not be a good idea, I dont even know where to start. First off you dont just take sh!t like Deca a couple of times and expect to see anything but trouble. Roids arnt meant to be used like Asprin, they mess with your hormonal system big time. They also dont give you motivation to go to the gym, you are supposed to have that already. You are making a big mistake if you take a half hearted approach to this. You should go to the educational threads and learn as much as you can. Dont listen to your friends, they dont know sh!t. This is the place to be if you want to be serious about this. The other thing is, you wont see any gains at all on AS unless you ahve a great diet and I suspect you arnt even close. Please dont take this as a flame, its not meant to be. I just get worried when I see people that are prepared to do this with basically no knowlede. At least you found this board and it will most likely save your arse.
    word

Thread Information