Njectable is offline Member

Nolva finally here

Finally got my nolva today seemed like an eternity, i would of paid 50 bucks to have it shipped over night if i could of but because i live in canada it wasn't an option, anyways i got the nolva from AR-R , i've had signs of gyno for over 3 weeks now, if u read my last thread i ran anavar at 80mg ED, and because i feel my source is legit i think what happened is i shut down my HPTA which has made my body estrogen dominant, beings its been over 3 weeks before i was able to do anything about it because of not having nolva on hand, my lumps which started at about a pea size, has now doubled, the left is still about the size of a pea, but the right is probably double that, its not really noticeable looking at it their a bit puffier at the moment which i hope goes down but you can only notice when u push on it that theirs something wrong, i've been taking my clomid while i've been here waiting for my nolva to try and bring my test levels back up, and their just sore and puffy they don't lactate. But the reason for this thread is i'm wondering what i should start my nolva dosage at today, would 60mg ED be significant and then drop down once symptoms start to go away down to 20mg, i was thinking running 60mg first week, the 40mg 2nd week, then hopefully go down to 10-20mg ED after that till i feel i'm safe, i really have no idea how long nolva takes to start clearing up the symptoms though was hoping someone else who has had the beginning stages of gyno could enlighten me on how long it took the nolva to clear things up, i realize its active a few hours after u take it but when should i notice the soreness and puffyness going away, i'm hoping i can get rid of the lumps too without surgery but time will tell. Also let me know how long i should run the nolva such as when all symptoms are gone, should i keep running it a couple weeks after, or what

Aboot is offline Banned
    Run it at 60 until symptoms are gone then continue at 10-20 for the rest of your cycle. If symptoms persist bump it up to 80. What does your PCT look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    Run it at 60 until symptoms are gone then continue at 10-20 for the rest of your cycle. If symptoms persist bump it up to 80. What does your PCT look like?
    well like i said i was just running the var at 80mg ED, and then i ran my clomid 100mg for the first four days, then dropped down to 50mg, ran the clomid for about 2 weeks after my cycle because this is usually significant enough for a var only cycle, then about 3 weeks after i was done my pct i started having problems with my tits and mammory glands, they were sore at first and i just got done that week with playing lots of football and hockey so i figured they were likely just sore because of how active i was thought my clothes rubbing were creating all the problems, gyno didn't really cross my mind at first because anavar doesn't directly effect gyno, so i waited a week and they were still sore and then the mammory glands were starting to swell up so i ordered the nolva. I just never figured out though why it took 3 weeks after taking my last clomid tab for signs to start showing up, i will run it at 60 though, you have any idea how long on average it should take for me to start noticing sides deminishing?

also while taking 60mg a day, should this be broken up such as 30 in the AM, and 30mg in the PM, or can u just take it all at once, or does it even matter?

bump

Aboot is offline Banned
    Should start to notice that your nips feel better within a day or two. Split the doses throughtout the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    Should start to notice that your nips feel better within a day or two. Split the doses throughtout the day.
    alright thanks alot aboot

Mutant is offline Banned
    In the past I have had some problems with Nolva rebounding from taking a high dose and then dropping it too low too fast. This causes the estrogen floating around in your system to suddenly bound to the receptors that the Nolva had been covering. For my it brought on 15 pounds of water and didnt feel good! If it were me I would hit 80mg for however long you feel necessary, then drop to 60 for at least a few days, and then keep dropping it consistantly every few days from there, and stay at 20mg.

letrozole it what you really wanted it will reverse the gyno ..the lump will dissapate over time ..Nolva is best for PCt

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    next time get it all before you start your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    letrozole it what you really wanted it will reverse the gyno ..the lump will dissapate over time ..Nolva is best for PCt
    i did look into letro although, i thought letro was mainly used for progestrogen which nolva doesn't really help? Plus once you stop taking letro you hafta take nolva anyways do you not? Anyways its day 2 and i already notice a huge difference and the taste of the stuff isn't that bad at all, gotta love the AR-R products

Thread Information