bannerboy is offline New Member

Some final advice please

Hello

I am making a fairly educated choice to try my first cycle and just need to check that my source has got my interests as much in mind as his own. Apologies if this sounds rude but I feel that I can't be too cautious when making a possible life changing decision like this.
    Having looked at the various cycles I was favouring a sus/d-bol then decided to go for a sus only. When I told my source, whom I like and I THINK i trust he has advised me that my best course is going to be a d/bol & deca . I do not feel too averse to this suggestion but what is confusing me is that my source is saying that I will definitely not need a Noval or Clomid or in fact, any PCT treatment at all as my body will not stop producing test at any time. He says this because the dose he is giving me is too low to justify this, if I were taking more, then maybe...
    This has left me slightly sceptical because I have told him my biggest fear is gyno which he assures me I am not at risk from, or not yet anyway, and my aim is to retain as much gain as poss....My final concern is that I stated I was unsure about the d-bol tab option because of the liver toxic affects and he has told me it is NOT liver toxic ? Have i got confused when researching because there was a lot to take in or is my source genuine ? If I go for the Deca/D-bol cycle will I need Noval & Clomid (& anything else)?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Wow! Your source has absolutely no idea what hes talking about whatsoever. This actaully really pisses me off that hes telling you and others to do this. You need test in any cycle! Especially a deca /dbol one. If I were you I would try a single ester test only like test enanthate or cyp. I could go on and on how stupid your source is but I dont have much time. And pct and anti e's are half your cycle without them you will lose most if not all your gains.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    He probally knows what hes talking about. Hes prolly just trying to dump what ever gear he has on you. Hes telling you dont need clomid or nolvadex because he doesnt have any. He prolly dont even have Sustanon so hes trying to sell you something else.

peump is offline Senior Member
    i agree with Consistency, and gsxxr. i post only to reiterate the long ester test only @ about 500mg a week cycle.
    and of course nolva and clomid

thanks to all who replied

Gilster is offline Member
    Your source is not your friend and you should not trust him EVER. Read up on this board and you will get all your answers and you will be able to make the right choices. So far your ideas are much better than your source.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Just from that horrible advise, I would NOT give him one penny. He is NOT looking out for your best interest, and I certainly wouldn't trust him with gear. Be careful

Thank you

Thanks bros, i guess so many people can't be wrong. Feel pretty gutted now as I can't see any other way but to join a new gym and build up a new trust again. Looks like i won't be doing any cycle for a while now as I don't feel I could trust him to get what I WANT as it may be fake. I am bitterly dissapointed and feel very frustrated and let down....just glad that I checked it out.

Thread Information