22. You may not vote on this poll
  • sustanon

15 68.18%
  • suspension

7 31.82%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    saluu is offline Banned

test e vs test c

okay i know test e and test c are same thing preety much but someone told me you get more bloat from test c is that true

and which one is stronger mg per mg test c or test e

and which one stays longer in your system.

which one do u prefer let's have a poll test e or cypionate thanks salu.

joevette is offline Banned
    You don't have either Test e or c in the poll

inevitable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    ahah i noticed that too

mitch428cj is offline Member
    LOL

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    i guess i like sustanon when i have to choose between test e and c.......

saluu is offline Banned
    sorry made a mistake anyways the poll should be test e , test c , or sustanon or test prop please select one and say why you selected it and is it true you bloat up more with test c than e or is a rumour and which one is stronger im trying to decide which one test to get need help bros newbie here . thanks

beefydragon is offline Member
    i still don't see test-e or test-c... dude, you sound like a school teacher.

do some research since you're a newbie... there are so many previous posts about test... plus the main website on "anabolicreview.com" have the steroid profile for you to read up on.

just to make your life a bit more simple. for the most part test-e and test-c is almost identical when it comes to the compound. people notice more bloating when they're on test-c. test-e for me has been very good... so i ain't complaining. previously i did a cycle of Sust and didn't feel much at all. Dunno if it's just bunk gear or i'm worn out. Just my $0.02.

Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    sorry made a mistake anyways the poll should be test e , test c , or sustanon or test prop please select one and say why you selected it and is it true you bloat up more with test c than e or is a rumour and which one is stronger im trying to decide which one test to get need help bros newbie here . thanks

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    slick bro! - are you a website programmer ? or maybe air traffic controller ?!

I think the difference between Enanth & Cyp would be V subtle ( if any )
    Last edited by Duke of Earl; 01-25-2005 at 08:09 PM.

joevette is offline Banned
    The only difference is that you get a little more test with enan than cyp because of the ester weights.

saluu is offline Banned
    which is true but doesnt cyp stay longer in your body and isnt stronger mg per mg basically europeans use test e and americans use c why is that do the americans know something the europeans dont .

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    What.... americans use test-e, I'm american and I'm just about to start my test-e

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    which is true but doesnt cyp stay longer in your body and isnt stronger mg per mg basically europeans use test e and americans use c why is that do the americans know something the europeans dont .
    Test E wears out only "1" day earlier then Test C. I believe its the difference between 17 and 16 days, big hairy deal. Cypionate is somewhat cheaper to make then Enanthate but there is one difference. One in 5,000 might be alergic to cypionate, and enanthate is one in 80,000. You are clearly less likely to get an alergic reaction from enanthate, however alergies are extremely rare in either and occur far less frequently then penicillian alergies and other common drugs. I believe your net delivery of testosterone is slightly better in enanthate meaning the ester can carry more testosterone molecules per volumn then cypionate, but its very very slight.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    lol.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member

LOL... ur u funny guy saluu, i take it ur 1st language isnt english. sometimes u make no sense! no flame or anything bro but.....

anyways between test e ot cyp the difference is so minimal u wont b able to tell. cyp just has a longer half life. but out of all the tests i'd go with prop, just beacause i like the dry results it gives.

Who Cares!!!!!
    Get it, hit it, train it.........

It's all good for Christs Sake!

Geez it's the same friggin sh1t unless your a f*ing chemistry major. Fill the friggin syringe up and nail it.
    Remember: It's called a cycle for a reason! Taper up and taper down.
    No wonder why so many kids are gettin screwed up! Shooting a gram of test a week
    plus whatever other crap they can find and then just quitting for PCT. I never did PCT in the day, we just cycled. I do not have bitch tits and I have 3 kids so if you disagree.........I DONT CARE......I still cycle.........aaaaahhhhhh

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch428cj
    LOL
    hahahaha ya man I loved test C it made me crazy big...this time i have test E so ill tell u how that goes.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Tapering is sh!te (IMO).

kafabe is offline Junior Member
    test e all the way for me. I make way better gains on test e than c or sus. I do not know why but for some reason I am always much happier with the E results, but everyone is different.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Planning on E here as well..

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Saluu why are you asking this? You posted your cycle already, there are tons of other threads about this ( use the search button please ). Well at least you are not asking for a source again.

Duke,

This is why I love the Iron Game......There are no rules......

Whatever floats our boats.....

Nolva, clomid....etc......

But stopping a gram of Test cold????/ Sorry but that's brutal.......
    No wonder why half the guys here have dick problems

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    Tapering is sh!te (IMO).

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion

LMAO.

i dont like injecting => test e

imann is offline Member
    not another one of these mindless polls and it is not even accurate...lol

I will help the poor mis-guided youth
    There are many different esters that are used with anabolic /androgenic steroids , but again, they all do basically the same thing. Esters vary only in their ability to reduce a steroid 's water solubility. An ester like propionate for example will slow the release of a steroid for a few days, while the duration will be weeks with a decanoate ester. Esters have no effect on the tendency for the parent steroid to convert to estrogen or DHT (dihydrotestosterone: a more potent metabolite) nor will it effect the overall muscle-building potency of the compound. Any differences in results and side effects that may be noted by bodybuilders who have used various esterified versions of the same base steroid are just issues of timing. Testosterone enanthate causes estrogen related problems more readily than Sustanon , simply because with enanthate testosterone levels will peak and trough much sooner (1-2 week release duration as opposed to 3 or 4). Likewise testosterone suspension is the worst in regards to gyno and water bloat because blood hormone levels peak so quickly with this drug. Instead of waiting weeks for testosterone levels to rise to their highest point, here we are at most looking at a couple of days. Given an equal blood level of testosterone, there would be no difference in the rate of aromatization or DHT conversion between different esters. There is simply no mechanism for this to be possible.

There is however one way that we can say an ester does technically effect potency; it is calculated in the steroid weight. The heavier the ester chain, the greater is its percentage of the total weight. In the case of testosterone enanthate for example, 250mg of esterified steroid (testosterone enanthate) is equal to only 180mg of free testosterone. 70mgs out of each 250mg injection is the weight of the ester. If we wanted to be really picky, we could consider enanthate slightly MORE potent than cypionate (I know this goes against popular thinking) as its ester chain contains one less carbon atom (therefore taking up a slightly smaller percentage of total weight). Propionate would of course come out on top of the three, releasing a measurable (but not significant) amount more testosterone per injection than cypionate or enanthate.

HERE IS THE CHEMICAL STRUCTURE

imann is offline Member
    Enanthate : Chemical Structure C7H14O2.

Also referred to as heptanoic acid; enanthic acid; enanthylic acid; heptylic acid; heptoic acid; Oenanthylic acid; Oenanthic acid. Enanthate is one of the most prominent esters used in steroid manufacture (most commonly seen with testosterone but is also used in other compounds like Primobolan Depot). Enanthate will release a steady (yet fluctuating as all esters are) level of hormone for approximately 10-14 days. Although in medicine enanthate compounds are often injected on a bi-weekly or monthly basis, athletes will inject at least weekly to help maintain a uniform blood level.

Cypionate : Chemical Structure C8H14O2.

Also referred to as Cyclopentylpropionic acid, cyclopentylpropionate. Cypionate is a very popular ester here in the U.S., although it is scarcely found outside this region. Its release duration is almost identical to enanthate (10-14 days), and the two are likewise thought to be interchangeable in U.S. medicine. Althletes commonly hold the belief than cypionate is more powerful than enanthate, although realistically there is little difference between the two. The enanthate ester is in fact slightly smaller than cypionate, and it therefore releases a small (perhaps a few milligrams) amount of steroid more in comparison.

All of this wonderful info was found in the educational threads.....good luck

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    AAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! *strangles saluu*

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    sust rules baby

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    ......No beer and tv make homer something something........Go crazy???.....Dont mind if i doooo.....BLUUUAAAAAH!!! AAHHHHH!!!! AAOOHHHHAA!!!...hahaha im sorry i just had that in my head...lol.....But yea Test C is my friend this time it will be test E at 750mg weekly instead of 500mg weekly of Test C....i think imma get much bigger this time around........TEST IS BEST!!!!!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    Who Cares!!!!!
    Get it, hit it, train it.........

It's all good for Christs Sake!

Geez it's the same friggin sh1t unless your a f*ing chemistry major. Fill the friggin syringe up and nail it.
    No wonder why so many kids are gettin screwed up! Shooting a gram of test a week
    plus whatever other crap they can find and then just quitting for PCT. I never did PCT in the day, we just cycled. I do not have bitch tits and I have 3 kids so if you disagree.........I DONT CARE......I still cycle.........aaaaahhhhhh
    great advice buddy

all the same shlt hey? so prop and suspension r the same no big deal??

Thread Information