Muscle_4_Hire is offline Associate Member

How long to run Test Prop?

Hello,
    This is a beginner cycle looking to add some lean mass and size.

This is the same exact cycle from steroid .com w/o the deca .

Week 1-6: 500 mg Test E weekly & Test Prop @ 50 mg EOD
    Week 7-10: Test E 500 mg weekly

Obviously very simplistic.

Can I run the Test prop all the way through to week 10?

I'm in week 2 and I just realized I could've front loaded, but no biggie. Could I do front load dosage in week 3?
    I have proper PCT.

Thanks

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    Test e for 10 weeks would have been fine but jump starting with prop is popular as well. run it for 3 or4 weeks and that'll be good.

oh yeah dont frontload in week 3.

c5529 is offline Member
    My only suggestions would be to run the cycle for 12 weeks (instead of 10) followed by a good PCT (The PCT is quite important). I would not run the test prop for the whole cycle -- since it's your first cycle you really don't need to IMO....I'd stop the prop at week 3 or 4 like alluprbdy said.....Also, IMO don't frontload in week 3.....

I think you'll be very pleased with the results of your cycle.....Also, are you using nolva or an anti estrogen? If not, you might want to research that a bit on this website....

Most importantly, make sure that your diet is in check -- that will dictate your success or failure......Good luck.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    What they all said but the prop dose seems pretty low - I'd run it at least 100mg EOD (=50mg ED) weeks 1-4

Yes, I have plenty of Nolva on hand in case of gyno. PCT is HCG + Nolva, but I can get more unless you suggest using Clomid also, but I've heard Nolva is best. My diet is in check, bulking calorie level is 5,500 and right now at 4,000 pushing up gradually.

Also, I had trouble on my other beginner cycle of enan only. I was trying to figure out when the test E would kick in. Some said 4, some said 6 or 8... what is your take on this?

Thanks bros

everyones different it ranges from 3-6 weeks.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    You cant run hcg during pct. hcg should be run either throughout the whole cycle in lower dosages (500 iu a week) and something like 500iu eod for the last 2 weeks of your cycle.4 weeks is good to front load a cycle with prop.

I read in Anabolics 2002 to use it last 2 weeks of cycle for in my case, 3000 iu day 1, 1500 iu 5 days later, 1500 iu 5 days later, and 1500 iu 5 days later with addition of nolvadex .

Does anyone have a link to read about how long it takes for certain types of steroids to kick in? I've searched for this for so long but so far just been going on what people have been telling me.

Thanks

Thread Information