Thread: Too Late

SQUATKING is offline Junior Member

Too Late

I'm doing Deca 300QV and Winstrol . I've been asking questions on this board and they feel that I should have some Test in my cycle. My question is what kind of Test, and if I don't run Test will I still be able to keep my gains with a good PCT.I am weighing at 225lbs, I've gain 10lbs, I'm just trying to keep my gains this time around.

c5529 is offline Member
    just about everyone here will say to always run test during a cycle....at your weight, I'd suggest 400 to 500 mgs per week of Test E.....However, it's hard to give you a firm answer or say much more without knowing about your cycle history, training history, and more about your goals.....

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SQUATKING
    I'm doing Deca 300QV and Winstrol. I've been asking questions on this board and they feel that I should have some Test in my cycle. My question is what kind of Test, and if I don't run Test will I still be able to keep my gains with a good PCT.I am weighing at 225lbs, I've gain 10lbs, I'm just trying to keep my gains this time around.
    How many weeks are you into the cycle? The reason they are saying you need test is because of the ability deca has on shutting HPTA functions down pretty hard.

Also, why would you run Deca and Winny together? The deca would diminish the effects of the winny.

Well the reason I ran Deca and Winny is because I thought that Winstrol was coumpound to cut up. Later on in the cycle I learned otherwise.This is my 6th of the cycle. I just started to use Nolvadex and Clomid. When I started this cycle I didn't have access to a computer, so thats why so many mistakes in this cycle. All I know is on the next cycle I'm coming to the board first.

c5529 is offline Member
    Hey Bro, believe me we have ALL made mistakes on our cycles so you're in good company!!! LOL -- I won't even tell you some of the mistakes I've made!!!.....I don't necessarily think that you made a mistake, but I think by adding some Test E into the mix you'll be very pleased with the results....

Also, Winny is typically used when cutting up -- I use it before all of my shows to help give me a harder look...It's a great AAS to add in a cycle -- I usually add it for the last 6 - 8 weeks or so.....

If I can add my 2 cents don't hesitate to PM me.....

Yo I appreciate all the info given on this thread. I'm certainly going to add some Test in my cycle.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SQUATKING
    Well the reason I ran Deca and Winny is because I thought that Winstrol was coumpound to cut up. Later on in the cycle I learned otherwise.This is my 6th of the cycle. I just started to use Nolvadex and Clomid. When I started this cycle I didn't have access to a computer, so thats why so many mistakes in this cycle. All I know is on the next cycle I'm coming to the board first.
    Winny is a hardener and if your body fat isn't low enough to see the effects of it then it's a waste. Also, it's a 17aa compound and shouldn't be ran more than 6 weeks because of the stress it will put on your liver.

You're 6 weeks in so running a long acting ester might be out of the question depending on how long the cycle is. You could add Prop....... this is a fast acting test that will build blood levels quickly.

Here's what you can do............... I don't know how long the cycle is but this is a example you can adjust the weeks. Also, if you haven't started the wuinny I would save it unless your bf is in the single didgets.

6 - 12 Deca 400mg /wk
    6 - 15 Prop 100mg ED
    6 - 15 Nolva 20mg ED
    Start PCT 3 days after last Prop injection
    Day 1 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 01-25-2005 at 08:21 PM.

Thread Information