vikingwarrior777 is offline Junior Member

Gyno Question....Please help!!!

Don't know if i'm just paranoid or what so hope you can help. Did a cycle in late July of last year (my 2nd) I did Sust/Deca ( more sust than deca)with b12 and nolva throughout and clomid post. i'm 5'10 200 when I started and weighed 225 when finished. No itchy nips no tenderness. A few months later I pinched a nerve real bad in my back and it slowed me, down since it just nagged me for months and kept me from lifting heavy... so here I am been back in the gym but notice lumps around my nip one feels like a little ball the other kinda a longer mass. no pain or tenderness and no discharge. Now i have put on some fat from being off with injuries.. been researching and could this just be fatty deposits or gyno? Cannot describe anymore how they look since im so **** worried its gyno i think im letting my mind play tricks...any advice? thanks all

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    I'm assuming it's fat deposits, trust me if you had gyno it would be bothering you alot more and they(your tits) would be sore every time you slightly bumped them against sumtin say your hand or your jacket or what ever.

vikingwarrior777 is offline Junior Member
    thanks brother... it's funny the way your mind fuks with you sometimes.

Paullusion is offline Associate Member
    if it's all lumpy fat, it's most likely estrogen related fat storage. hook up some letro

Thread Information