quaker48 is offline Associate Member

Body for life program and juice???

Would it be a waste of time running gear while doing the 12 week body for life program?????? also what gear would be good to use on it???

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I've seen the book, but not really familiar with the program. So it would be hard to give an answer without knowing the details.

I think Body for Life sucks!! It's a total waste if your going to do a cycle with this program. You dont need to work each muscle that many times a week, and only like 2 sets per muscle is hardly enough stimulation in a workout on gear.

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member
    If your actually planing on entering the Body For Life Contest dont forget they check for steroids .

The body for Life contest is nothing more than a bullsh*t marketing scheme if you ask me. I'm sorry, but I dont believe that those people can get in shape THAT fast without gear, and let alone retain that much muscle, muscle they supposedly never had before the contest started. Just think about how many bodybuilders are in DECENT shape before a diet phase, and they got gear and a tight diet, and have been doing this for quite some time if they are ready to compete, now compare thier physiques to some of those body for life people and tell me that some of those stupid assholes arent gearing or havent worked out before. Completely ridiculous.

im not gonna get in the contest, i was just wondering if this would be a waste of gear. i have done the program before with out gear and got very ripped but my strength went down some. so i was wondering what it would be liketo juice while on this program

What type of cycle are you doing? Lean bulk, bulk, shredding???

lean bulk,

i mean lean bulk is what i would want to do

but with this program you get six meals a day, but for me it really reduces my calories, so this is why i was wondering if this would be bad to do gear with it

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by quaker48
    but with this program you get six meals a day, but for me it really reduces my calories, so this is why i was wondering if this would be bad to do gear with it
    Yes.

If you want to gain muscle, especially at an accelerated rate while on gear, youre going to have to eat a TON. The body-for-life program is for fat people to get skinny. So it tells you to eat a lower amount of calories. The workouts suck ass too. Get a good 4 or 5 day split with 1/2 muscle groups per day with lots of sets and exercises. In that program is it 3 sets per muscle? pffffff

Spend some time in the workout/diet forums. You'll learn a lot

well what about if you just wanted to do a cutting cycle with it??

dude, you'd probably benefit much more from a program like German Volume Training on gear. Check that program out if you've never done it before, I loved it the few times I did it. I put size on fast when I did it.

what are you going to run for a cycle anyways?

stayinstacked do u have al ink where i could check it out???

Ok... what are your goals.

Do you PRIMARILY want to gain muscle? Or maintain muscle while losing fat?
    You can pick one or the other, doing both at the same time is slow and difficult unless you are a genetic superman.

I must suggest, that losing fat is easier when you have more muscle on you. So if your END goal is to get cut, I'd bulk up now and cut after the cycle.

http://www.strengthcats.com/CP-GVT.html

Ok, here you go. When I did the program I modified it slightly with a little longer rest intervals, but I packed on a lean 13 lbs the first time I did it, with the aid of gear you may get 25-30lbs, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Ok... what are your goals.

Do you PRIMARILY want to gain muscle? Or maintain muscle while losing fat?
    You can pick one or the other, doing both at the same time is slow and difficult unless you are a genetic superman.

I must suggest, that losing fat is easier when you have more muscle on you. So if your END goal is to get cut, I'd bulk up now and cut after the cycle.
    maintain muscle while losing fat

Quote Originally Posted by quaker48
    maintain muscle while losing fat
    check out the cutting sticky in the diet forum. You can do this naturally with AM cardio on an empty stomach and a good diet.

oh ****, if your trying to maintain muscle while losing fat then you dont wanna do the program I mentioned to you. You have to eat a ton on it.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    check out the cutting sticky in the diet forum. You can do this naturally with AM cardio on an empty stomach and a good diet.
    yes i have checked it out before, okay here my plan, this might help u understand where im comeing from better. For the next 14 weeks im gonna start my bulk i wanna try put on some good mass but i know i'll put some fat on 2, problly in my stomach. then i wanna do body for life program because i feel it works really great for to get really lean ripped. but i loose som much strenght when i do it and a little size. So i thought maybe adding gear in would help maintan some muscle and strentgh

dude, adding gear will help you maintain muscle and strength, but as the diet phase continues, you will still get weaker than you would training just naturally and eating alot, even on gear. When the calories arent present, all you can do is maintain.

Body For Life is a really pussy workout in my opinion.

Thread Information