jeffceps is offline Junior Member

Question sucking out the oil?

Ok, i'm doing a cycle of test e and deca . I have the 10 ml vial of each. I started my cycle last night and what is the best way to get the stuff out? it took forever to get out, and when it did the plunger just wants to get pushed back in. Also i am putting 1ml test and mixing it with .5 ml deca , so how can i get both into it without chance of the test getting pushed back in the deca bottle when i am trying to get them both in the syringe? get that?? ....i hope you know what im' trying to say, becuase i had a hell of a time gettin both test and deca in the syringe. thanks

rontg is offline Associate Member
    i do the same thing with my test and deca , i mix them info 1 syringe. heres what i do.

take the vials of test and deca and put them in a cup of warm water for at least 2 minutes.

take 3 syringes.

take syringe one and draw your test
    take syringe two and draw your deca
    take the needle off of syringe 3 and put the test and deca in, the put the needle back on a push the air out.

inject

remember to follow all the necessary steps to get a sterile injection

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member

Quote Originally Posted by rontg
    i do the same thing with my test and deca , i mix them info 1 syringe. heres what i do.

take the vials of test and deca and put them in a cup of warm water for at least 2 minutes.

take 3 syringes.

take syringe one and draw your test
    take syringe two and draw your deca
    take the needle off of syringe 3 and put the test and deca in, the put the needle back on a push the air out.

inject

remember to follow all the necessary steps to get a sterile injection

bro you just need one syringe and 2 needles.

Just load the Test up and then load the deca in the same syring and then just switch the pins so you have a sharp one for when you inject..

GB

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Use a bigger needle to draw with and then switch before injection... its not that complicated.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    1 syringe, 2 needles!
    For the Test, before you stick the needle in the vial, pull the plunger back to the 1ml mark (with air).Then stick the pin in the vial, flip the vial upside down and push that air into the vial. Then slowly pull the plunger back until you get 1ml of Test in the syringe.
    Now pull the pin out of the Test vial, hold it upside down and pull in 1/2ml of air onto the top of the Test that is already loaded into the pin. Now stick the pin into the Deca vial and do as you did with the Test.
    You can pull a little more air into the pin just be sure to extract the correct amount of ml's from the vial.
    Now switch the needle and your ready!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    no need for 3 syringes! 2 drops extra or less of test or deca isnt gonna make noticeable difference at all. Just draw out the test to 1 ml then pull it outta the vial suck about hal ml of air and then stick it in the deca vial and and suck halk ml of deca. The deca should stay on top so you can push the extra deca you got back in.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    The real question is, how are you doing a cycle with only 10ml of each?

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    The real question is, how are you doing a cycle with only 10ml of each?
    exactly what I was thinking!
    Last edited by Duke of Earl; 01-25-2005 at 08:22 PM.

actually i have 20ml test and 10ml of deca , i'm doint 500mg test/week, and 300mg deca/week....deca 10 weeks, test 12...isnt' that alright?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffceps
    actually i have 20ml test and 10ml of deca, i'm doint 500mg test/week, and 300mg deca/week....deca 10 weeks, test 12...isnt' that alright?
    yeah thats good

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    actually i have 20ml test and 10ml of deca, i'm doint 500mg test/week, and 300mg deca/week....deca 10 weeks, test 12...isnt' that alright?
    yeah - you're good - thought you only had a 10ml of each!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffceps
    Ok, i'm doing a cycle of test e and deca . I have the 10 ml vial of each. I started my cycle last night and what is the best way to get the stuff out? it took forever to get out, and when it did the plunger just wants to get pushed back in. Also i am putting 1ml test and mixing it with .5 ml deca , so how can i get both into it without chance of the test getting pushed back in the deca bottle when i am trying to get them both in the syringe? get that?? ....i hope you know what im' trying to say, becuase i had a hell of a time gettin both test and deca in the syringe. thanks
    Let me see, I dont know if I got it wrong or not, but are you filling the syringe full of air and pumping air into the bottle before you draw test out and then pump a couple CC's of air into the deca bottle before drawing that out? You have balance pressure or it gets really tough to get solution out the bottles. There is preservative in the test and deca so whatever air you have to pump into the vail to get positive pressure before you draw out your test/deca and dont worry about the air contaminating the solution in the vail.

I saw the part about 10 weeks on deca, 12 on test, more then 100 mg of test more then the deca, sounds like you have a very good muscle mass building cycle planned out. Be sure you are prepared with your clomid for PCT and maybe tribulis or tongkat ali if you can find it. Deca is sometimes difficult going off cycle and always can use a good PCT get get you healthy again when cycle's over.

i have the liquid clomid and nolvadex ..this is pretty much all i can get my hands on for PCT...so will this be ok?

Thread Information