Stanky is offline New Member

Clenbuterol & Smoking

Has anyone ever heard of clenbuterol causing problems with smokers? I know that clen is some kind of asthma medication and I was wondering if it opens the lungs in some way. Maybe this is mental, but I feel like I have a harder time breathing when on this medication.

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    quit the smokes man, throw in a dip

houseofpain is offline Banned
    never heard anyone ask this question. IMO smoking is a sign of weakness and you should stop ASAP and there will be no question as if it causes problems with smokers. what are the benefits of smoking?
    ~HOP

cardiodan is offline Associate Member
    Smoking and bodybuilding. They just dont go together.
    Dont be a spring breaker man. Dont take risks.
    Smoke and workout fine.
    But take risks like clenbuterol and heart risks associated with it fine if you keep healthy by not smoking exercising cardiovascular system often eating whole foods essential fats vegetables (403030 is what i use). You HAVE to keep healthy while doing clenbuterol, otherwise its way too much a risk IMO heart wise.
    Not only lung wise, but heart wise youre putting yourself at major risk.
    T3 is a better option for you.
    Or just cardio and diet. Cardio if you can do it still. And if you can, quit while at it, because one day you wont be able to. I used to be a smoker and now girls love the fact that I dont smoke.
    What you like the buzz? Dip.
    Like the social aspect? Sacrifices man, sacrifices. Youre either into this or youre not, cant have a car without a motor, the same as you cant have a body without healthy lungs heart and cardiovascular system. Quit smoking.

cardiodan is offline Associate Member
    Its the same as asking: Can I take an online course without a computer!
    WTF man give it up, you wont make it far in bbing while smoking ill tell you that.
    Your performance will soar.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cardiodan
    Smoking and bodybuilding. They just dont go together.
    Dont be a spring breaker man. Dont take risks.
    Smoke and workout fine.
    But take risks like clenbuterol and heart risks associated with it fine if you keep healthy by not smoking exercising cardiovascular system often eating whole foods essential fats vegetables (403030 is what i use). You HAVE to keep healthy while doing clenbuterol, otherwise its way too much a risk IMO heart wise.
    Not only lung wise, but heart wise youre putting yourself at major risk.
    T3 is a better option for you.
    Or just cardio and diet. Cardio if you can do it still. And if you can, quit while at it, because one day you wont be able to. I used to be a smoker and now girls love the fact that I dont smoke.
    What you like the buzz? Dip.
    Like the social aspect? Sacrifices man, sacrifices. Youre either into this or youre not, cant have a car without a motor, the same as you cant have a body without healthy lungs heart and cardiovascular system. Quit smoking.
    great post bro
    ~HOP

Zues is offline Associate Member
    When you quit smoking one of the things that happens is rapid weight gain. Before my first cycle two years ago I used to smoke and I quit at the beginning of my cycle and put on a ton of weight which pretty much all turned into lean mass with very little body fat. I have been smoke free for almost three years and feel soo much better. You should try to quit. Besides smoking increases your blood pressure and so does AAS and Clen .

MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member
    oh god, if you smoke regularly... dont do roids.. constricts those blood vessels too much.. how in the hell do you do cardio smoking a pack a day? Heh, not a bash but **** bro... toss in a cope and hit the treadmill... before taking the clen and a cancer stick

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    I agree. Quit the smokes bro
    ...Dont even dip. LIVE CLEAN!!!! Good Luck.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Smoking and clen don't mix

Take cardiodan advice!!! great post

MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member
    Oh god, life with out dip? Does it even go on. I always need lip candy throughout my day... it makes you lift more haven't you heard?!? :P

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'd rather smoke than dip, have you seen those guys with their jaw removed? **** that.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterRugby
    oh god, if you smoke regularly... dont do roids.. constricts those blood vessels too much.. how in the hell do you do cardio smoking a pack a day? Heh, not a bash but **** bro... toss in a cope and hit the treadmill... before taking the clen and a cancer stick

all form of nicotene closes blood vessels. smoking just inhibits your lungs from sucking in proper o2.. dipping also has a higher content of nicotene than most cigarettes.. just some info

kaorialfred is offline Member
    weird that, I have seen some footage of surgery of lip cancer from dip. Smoking is about the same, how about a compromise and get the nicotine gum.
    Then give up the vices and live clean.
    It took me 3 yrs to finally quit smoking. It was more my work enviorment to smoke during breaks. I worked at night doing pre press work for a printing company. I left the company quit working nights and stopped finally. The gum helped me out. Along with trying to do cardio for an hour.
    jmo.
    peace.

Thread Information