ARABIAN_FREAK is offline Junior Member

A cycle for a 290lb bodybuilder your thoughts

Im going to start a cycle to pack on mass but with as minimal water retention as possible .
    my cycle
    test enanthate (Iranian , aburaihan) 250 mg / day wk 1 - 14

test prop (Thai , testolic) 100mg / day wk 1 100mg/ eod wk2 - 3

bodenone (anabolic bd) 1000mg/wk 1- 14

winnie (anabolic st) 100mg/day wk 1 - 14

tren (parabolan v ) 75mg / day wk 1 - 14

gh 2 iu 4 times a day 5 days a week
    slin 15 - 30 iu a day 5 days a week

-------------
    I dont use any anti e .. dont know why but when I tried nolva I started getting serious depressions that I couldnt train and feel like cryin most of the day ..
    I never had a prob with gyno .
    what are your thoughts bros ? considering I compete internationally (amatuer ) im 6ft 4 2005 I might compete in the asian championships this year . next year hopefully the worlds ..
    im turning 22 in october 2005
    what are your thoughts on tren and winnie should i increase the dosage of tren ? feel free to comment

notus is offline Member
    Thats alot of gear. honestly, out of my league so heres a bump for ya!

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    Parabolan is Tren Hexy......., an ester like enanthate ...., ED injects are great with it ti maintain steady blood levels, but you could match it to you injection schedule better. 75mg/day should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by odrorir
    Parabolan is Tren Hexy......., an ester like enanthate...., ED injects are great with it ti maintain steady blood levels, but you could match it to you injection schedule better. 75mg/day should be good.
    Im not usin the french parabolan (tren hexy..) Im usin trenbolone acetate the name of the product is parabolan v its a vet made by squibb canada

smegs is offline Member
    i think you're running that winny too long.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    I agree,14 weeks of winny is pretty harsh.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    290lb bodybuilder? And you DONT want bloat? Dude, enanthate will bloat you, esp. Aburaihans stuff. and 250mg a day, man, thats 1750mg/week, for 14 weeks. I think that all the gear you have there will just friggin kill you. At 290, you arent a bodybuilder, unless you are like 6'10", that more powerlifter weight. Id consider way less gear, and way better diet.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedzilla
    290lb bodybuilder? And you DONT want bloat? Dude, enanthate will bloat you, esp. Aburaihans stuff. and 250mg a day, man, thats 1750mg/week, for 14 weeks. I think that all the gear you have there will just friggin kill you. At 290, you arent a bodybuilder, unless you are like 6'10", that more powerlifter weight. Id consider way less gear, and way better diet.
    hum how did you know he was not a bodybuilder, have you seen his pics?? theres a couple of guy on the board that are in the 300lbs range and i dont think they are all powerlifter...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ARABIAN_FREAK
    Im going to start a cycle to pack on mass but with as minimal water retention as possible .
    my cycle

-------------
    I dont use any anti e .. dont know why but when I tried nolva I started getting serious depressions that I couldnt train and feel like cryin most of the day ..
    what are your thoughts bros ? considering I compete internationally (amatuer ) im 6ft 4 2005 I might compete in the asian championships this year . next year hopefully the worlds ..
    what are your thoughts on tren and winnie should i increase the dosage of tren ? feel free to comment
    Lets see here.

First off, what is your cycle history???

1. Your not running enough Test E. If your concerned about water retention, drop the Test E and run Prop throughout your entire cycle.

2. You are definitely running the Winstrol way to long. Winstrol should be run for 6 weeks at 50mg ED

3. If your going to jump start your cycle with Prop, then run it for 4 weeks and inject Prop ED!!!!!

bigjayo is offline Associate Member
    buylongterm,

I think you misread? He said 250mg a day, not a week, I was thinking the same thing too, not enough test. But I think 1750/week is sufficient Ow yea to the original poster, running the winny wayyyyyyyyy too long, your life though, if 315lbs+ makes you happy and you live to 40, go for it!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjayo
    buylongterm,

I think you misread? He said 250mg a day, not a week, I was thinking the same thing too, not enough test. But I think 1750/week is sufficient Ow yea to the original poster, running the winny wayyyyyyyyy too long, your life though, if 315lbs+ makes you happy and you live to 40, go for it!

Yep, your right, I read it wrong.....A lot of test!!!! We need to know your cycle history...

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I would drop the doses and run it about 10 weeks longer. Instead of 1750mg of test for 14 weeks try a 1000mg of test for 24 weeks instead, probably keep more of your gains this way.

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ARABIAN_FREAK
    my cycle

-------------
    Looks good to me bro for 290+ at 21, what is your BF % ?? A possible future MR "0" maybe, a few things though would only run the winny 6 weeks, would change enanthate for prop 200mg per day to reduce water retenion, you could also up the tren to 150mg ED. Are you planing on doing PCT, or staying on a lower dose like a cruise. I think with doses that high you will need to run an anti E, What about Armidex ??

I think the winny is long yeah , thing is I get winnie boldenone and deca (useless to me) for free ... so I have an unlimited supply lol.. anyway so i limit it to 6 weeks first 6 weeks or last ? can I keep tren this long ?

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Id use it the last 6 weeks, cut down on some of the bloat you will definately get with 1750mg test/week.

Just out of curiosity, how come u are using that much test?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd keep all the esters the same length, either long or short. I don't know if you have access to Bold Ace but you can get it by homebrewing, most powder sources will carry it. 200mg Prop would probably give you a better result than 250mg of longer estered test, you'd hold much less water and you really just don't need 1.75g's imo to grow, 1.4g should be good bro! 150mg /ED (1g /week) of EQ Ace should be no problem, as long as you can get the ace ester'd bold, only reason is to make it kick in faster and keep the esters the same lenth (better for PCT). 150mg /ED of Tren should be kid stuff for someone you size, I can handle 100mg /ED with barely any sides and will probably try 150mg next year. I don't think you need winny with that much tren or eq... theres more than enough gear in those 3 compounds

1-14: Test Prop - 200mg /ED
    1-14: Tren Ace - 150mg /ED
    1-14: Boldenone Acetate - 150mg /ED

3.4g total

Gilster is offline Member
    Well bros, I know you may not want to hear this...but...If you are competing at that level then you are right on track for what some guys use. You will need a cycle like this to get to the next level, and I think that is what you are trying to do. As far as the bloat, you are going to have to learn to live with it and then take it off later. With that much test you are not going to be able to avoid it unless you take some anti-e's and that will slow your gains a little. So your best bet is to live with it.

Well come to think of it....You may reduce the bloat a bit if you do run the winny like that. I never bloat when I take winny with test. In fact I like using it at the end of cycles to get rid of the bloat and get an early look at the real gains.

I think the bros are right. You need to give us some cycle history so we can better gauge what is going on. If what you say is true then you got real potential.
    Last edited by Gilster; 01-25-2005 at 02:50 PM.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    what kind of competition are u competing? It s not the juice that makes the champion. I think it is way too much. if u r competing for mr.o - ok. otherwise just too much.

I would love to see some pics. 290 lbs must be very impressive. how high is your bodyfat?

Thx for the input bros , ill use winny last 6 weeks ... My main problem is tren .. it is very hard to get your hands on tren here ( atleast this side of the world) all we get is this product called parabolan V a vet that contains 76mg / ml i dont even know if its legit .. but i buy it from the local vet store . im funny thing is i never tried tren except once and was running 30 mg eod with 100mg test eod (prop) it was a low phase .. surprisingly i was shocked to how strong i got and my muscles seem to get this unusual pump . Ill try going for 75mg / eod for 2 weeks then up the dose slowly .

how high can I increase the dosage for tren to get best results ?
    and does anyone anything about parabolan v made by squibb canada ?
    thx

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    im currently @ 289 but with mucho water weight and a bit high 18% BF as this bulker hasnt been the cleanest ive ever had! 290 before your cycle is **** big. gl bro, a big booyah to all the giant boys out there

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    wow!

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Bump for pics. We gotta see this.....6ft 4in, 290lbs, at 22 years old and you're looking to start competing. Wow is right!

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Bump For Pics

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member
    I gotta see this.. Bump for pics

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Me to, Has to be seen !!! BUMP FOR PICS

Thx for the kind words , but im realy not up to posting pics .. hopefully if this cycle goes well expect pics of a 300 + monster . Thx to everyone who contributed ill update you on my results .

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Why dont you wanna post some pics? If you are a bodybuilder then Im sure you are used to having pics taken of you and being in front of a lot of people on stage etc... And Im sure we can tell you your strong points and weaknesses.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think there is any 300lb arabs..

Thread Information