Gants is offline New Member

4 week DNP cycle?'s

i was reading alot about DNP on this board, and the different ways to use it. i have always used at 400-600mg a day for 10 days, and have seen good results. but currently i am in the middle of a cycle and am about to start a new job, where i wont be able to sweat my ass off all day long. anyone ever tried taking 200mg a day for 28 days, and while on a cycle. see i do have a goal for my bodyweight/bodyfat %'s by the 1st of May. i was thinking maybe by keeping the dose low, i would still be able to train hard, and maybe gain muscle still while losing fat at a slower but constant rate. my cycle consist of 1200mg test cyp a week
    600mg EQ
    100 mg winny tabs ed
    i also have 20 ml liquid clen and only 25 t-3 tabs left. i am currently about 300lbs and would like to go down to 260lbs. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    what is your BF%? 300lbs with high bf is not a good time for as.
    what are your stats? right now I am doing test cyp, prop and 400mg
    dnp . I am in week 3 with the dnp, and it is all going well. not loosing
    a lot of LBS, but starting to look real lean. aside from sweating I am not
    seeing any dnp sides, so I will continue for up to another 2 weeks max.
    then I will run a little clen with my cycle.

Gants is offline New Member
    bodyfat around 17 % i am 5'11" 300lbs, on my 5th steroid cycle. how are you doing with the muscle gains/loss from the 3 weeks of DNP . i plan on using 200 a day for 28 days, i am going to drop the gear down to 600mg's week of cyp nothing else till after the DNP, then i will run 1ml of sust 250 ed 200 mg eq eod 200mg npp eod and 100 mg winny tabs ed with 120 mcg clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 12 weeks. would like to finish at bodyweight somewhere around 250-260 depending on how i look i will use the mirror more than the scale. also what supplements are you using

alex117k is offline Junior Member
    Hey Gants, do a search for King of Masters (KOM) - he's posted some good articles on low dose, long period DNP cycles.

Thread Information