babysqeeze is offline Associate Member

150 mg fina ED too much or just right?

i think i will be using fina by itself for the next 4-5weeks. you guys think 150 mg ed would be too much? or just right

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I wouldn't use it by itself but to answer your question, I am using it at 150mg a day right now and getting great results...

flex321 is offline Member

Exclamation

150mg/eod is perfect. But I would do 75mg/ed if it was my cycle. peace

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    75mg / every day, but then again i was never a high dosed kind of guy...good luck bro...

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    have you ever done fina before? If not, I'd run it at a lower dosage for a week or so, and see how your body takes it. Why are you just running fina and nothing else?

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Yea 75 ed is better. Someone had a graph of some sort that showed this. Its around somewhere ill look.

-g

the reason why i am only doing just fina is because i would like to see what i get from it alone. then maybe stack in later in the future. also i would like to start at the end of this week and i cant get anything else quick enough

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Could shut down the libido.

nathan, you really think so? also i am goin to clomid for 3 weeks after 150mg ed 1st week, 100ed 2nd, and 50ed 3rd

think that will help?

PunkRawk is offline Member
    prepared to not want to work out....fina is 3 times more androgenix then test....it will shut down hpta quick...i tried to solo way and fuck that.....i repeat fuck that....i will never do it again....gotta use test with it....even if it is a little ammount....250 mg's a week spread out through eod is good enough to survive through the lethargy, fucked up dreams, and libido issue.......

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    150mg/day is 1050mg/wk. tren is 3-5x more potent at the androgen receptor than testosterone .

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by babysqeeze
    nathan, you really think so? also i am goin to clomid for 3 weeks after 150mg ed 1st week, 100ed 2nd, and 50ed 3rd

think that will help?
    Yep, count on it. I used it with winny and nothing else. I still got wood while sleeping at night, but had no real sex DRIVE to speak of, if you catch my drift. I could get it up though. Clomid won't help keep sex drive up while on but may should of course help bring it back after you stop it. Another warning - I found I lost a fair bit coming off the fina - about 1/4-1/3 of gains - as it shuts you down so easily and hard - I would recommend using something else like test prop about a week past when you stop the fina to allow the fina out of your system completely.

Thread Information