MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member

Keeping those gains

Assuming one runs a clomid therapy when done, and running the clomid therapy properly; along with running the nolva 20mg/day during and continuing through the clomid pct. Will your gains be kept for the most part.. minus the water weight?
    I ask this only because I am not going to run HCG this time with my deca /sus 10wk and dbol 4wk cycle... obviously this may hinder my gains slightly... but should I feel comfortable in knowing that I wont crash too hard? I'd like to think my mental health will be stable, and my body wont crash, doing a clomid therapy / nolva pct.. give me your feedback

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    if u follow proper pct and keep ur diet up then u will b bale to keep most of ur gains.

when you say "keep your diet up" I am assuming you mean keep protien up, change your workouts a bit, and making take some trib? What exactly do you mean by keep your diet up? Clean it up? Change it? Or keep it legit like being on cycle?

u have to keep ur cals up, ur gon lose some of ur appetite whenu come off so just make sure u still eat,eat and eat. clean it up a little if u were bulking but just make sure u keep the cal,pro intake up. and ya some trib is always a good idea. i take 3-4g ed while on cycle then bump it up for pct.

ah, thanks for you input... also.. its nuts Im on week 3 of sust/deca but i started my dbol a week late... I am 6'1'' 251 lbs now.. I started out at a fairly lean (11-12% bf) 240.. I'm assuming most of this is water weight, but my lifts jacked sky high, its almost scary... ive got to watch thos joints/tendons...

also, does the dbol , add much to your gains in the end? Or is this just a good way to load up your body for the cycle? With your dbol front loading experiences.. does it pay off in the end?

LOL... thats good to hear bro! all of it is water but still.... keep eating and hittin the weights hard and u'll b a monster.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterRugby
    also, does the dbol, add much to your gains in the end? Or is this just a good way to load up your body for the cycle? With your dbol front loading experiences.. does it pay off in the end?
    i dont personally like dbol it gives me waaay to much water but it will help in the end a little. mostly just to jumpstart but it depends on the person IMO..

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Assuming one runs a clomid therapy when done, and running the clomid therapy properly; along with running the nolva 20mg/day during and continuing through the clomid pct. Will your gains be kept for the most part.. minus the water weight?
    I ask this only because I am not going to run HCG this time with my deca/sus 10wk and dbol 4wk cycle... obviously this may hinder my gains slightly... but should I feel comfortable in knowing that I wont crash too hard? I'd like to think my mental health will be stable, and my body wont crash, doing a clomid therapy / nolva pct.. give me your feedback
    All sounds good, although because of deca , if you can arrange to have 2 weeks more sust then deca would be really good, stop the deca at 10 weeks, stop the sust at 12 and the last injection can be like low dose (1/2 CC or such)... this helps the PCT out to give the deca a running start at getting out of your system. The test is friendlier and wont hurt as much, also the test keeps you comfortable while you get the deca out of your system.

also when u run deca its a good idea to take 200mg/b6/ed if ur not already, it fights deca gyno which nolva wont.

seanw is offline Banned
    ah, thanks for you input... also.. its nuts Im on week 3 of sust/deca but i started my dbol a week late... I am 6'1'' 251 lbs now.. I started out at a fairly lean (11-12% bf) 240.. I'm assuming most of this is water weight, but my lifts jacked sky high, its almost scary... ive got to watch thos joints/tendons...
    Keep us updated bro, this is eactly the cycle I will be doing but I am adding six weeks of Var at the end as well

im going to be adding this QV var also....:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=145617
    at the end for 6 weeks too, lol... I guess we are along the same lines....
    perhaps you can confirm if my var is legit.. so i can start it after my 4 weeks of dbol

seanw is offline Banned
    im going to be adding this QV var also....:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=145617
    at the end for 6 weeks too, lol... I guess we are along the same lines....
    perhaps you can confirm if my var is legit.. so i can start it after my 4 weeks of dbol
    Well here is something else that is funny, I am not sure if mine is legit either. I have a money back gaurantee though

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    not 2 hijack my mans thread....but umm if my test E, tren A, winni and var all end at the same time, when should pct start?

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    not 2 hijack my mans thread....but umm if my test E, tren A, winni and var all end at the same time, when should pct start?
    Yep you totally hijacked it.... but I think test e is YOUR longest lasting gear, so 2 weeks after last inject... sust is 3 weeks after, deca is 4 weeks after...

seanw is offline Banned
    eigteen days after the test shot, it will stay in the body longest. This providing everything stops at the same time of course

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Yep you totally hijacked it...
    well to bring it back on topic, if you follow a proper pct regimin....and keep ur calories/protein up i think you should be able to keep ur gains for the most part.

jaffry20 is offline Member
    deca is 4 weeks after...[/QUOTE]

I thought Deca was 3 weeks after. That's why you end deca a week before u end ur Test E for example. so the PCT lines up.

seanw is offline Banned
    read this and stop hijacking the thread http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=94822

Quote Originally Posted by jaffry20
    deca is 4 weeks after...

I thought Deca was 3 weeks after. That's why you end deca a week before u end ur Test E for example. so the PCT lines up.[/QUOTE]

Sorry about continuing the hijack but like test e, we tell people start PCT at 2 weeks, but test e is not truely exhausted for 16 day. Decanate in sust and deca linger technically for 3.5 weeks. With test its OK to start clomid while traces of artificial test are still in you (although its low) and you can still start to awaken your natural test. Deca however is a complete wasted effort to start clomid before its exhausted completely because deca in even trace amounts is totally inhibitory on your HTPA so we wait 3.5 or even 4 weeks to be sure with deca. Starting clomid too early also means completing clomid's 2 week regiment too early as well.

Thread Information