lean123 is offline Associate Member

just making sure-a little soreness

As you know I did my first injection of test e in my right delt...it was a little sore yesterday after i did it. Today it doesnt bother me much unless i lift my arm straight up..I also noticed that it was a little pink around the area where I had injected. I cleaned the area as well as the vial i drew from and cleaned the area again after injection. There is no swelling and it only feels a little sore when I lift my arms straight up....everything sound normal???

Thanks Brotha's
    -Lean

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    If your runing test e why r u even bothering shooting in the delts there a pain in the ass.

c5529 is offline Member
    It sounds normal to me...I usually get a bit sore after a test e injection. How much did you inject into the delt? I usually don't inject more than 1.5 ML's into the delt.....

next time you might try warming the injection prior to doing it as that can help with soreness. also, make sure that you massage the area after injecting for a minute or two...

LOL it was easy for me...i was more comfortable shooting the delt than the glutes for the 1st time...i liked being able to sit down when i do it. I injected right after a shower and massaged the area for a quick minute afterwards. I injected 1ml into the right delt. I just want to make sure nothing sounds abnormal ya know...being my 1st injection I am being very cautious.

Thanks Again
    -Lean

c5529 is offline Member
    I prefer the delts myself and with 1 ml that's not too much there...Yes, I think you are fine. It may be sore for a couple of days....Ibuprofen can help if it's really bothering you...caution is a very good thing!!

it really doesnt bother me very much. But i notice it ya know. Feels like maybe a small bruise possibly (but its not a bruise if that makes any sense). Yeah I def. want to keep an eye out for anything you guys would say isnt right. Other than the little soreness when the muscle is not at rest (i guess) is fine other than the pink around the area.

Thanks Again
    -Lean

c5529 is offline Member
    you're welcome - glad my 2 cents was helpful!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lean123
    As you know I did my first injection of test e in my right delt...it was a little sore yesterday after i did it. Today it doesnt bother me much unless i lift my arm straight up..I also noticed that it was a little pink around the area where I had injected. I cleaned the area as well as the vial i drew from and cleaned the area again after injection. There is no swelling and it only feels a little sore when I lift my arms straight up....everything sound normal???
    Until the 60's they tried to give testosterone as therapy for depression. It worked but was very unpopular primarily because of the "pain" of oil based injections. I dont think they realized then you can grow muscles and women are more sexy to you when you are juiced up on testosterone. Without this knowledge about the other effects of test, people generally preferred valium, barbituates, quaaludes, etc for anti-depression in those days.

Thread Information