caffeine_addict is offline New Member

situation w/ my source

I'm just trying to get some views on this situation with this source Im dealing with. I got his name off the meso rx board, when meso allowed source posting.They dont allow it anymore. He's one of those sources that seems to have a lot of happy customers. Most of the threads about him have posts like "he's a good bro", "bump for a good bro!, great service".

So on Monday the 15th of this month, I MoneyGram him the funds, then email him my order. He responds the next day to confirm the order and tells me he'll email me again when he sends the stuff out.

I paid for priority shipping. For some reason I thought priority was 5 days. He claims an 7 day turn around on his list. So come friday, Im thinking he won't make that 7 day turnaround since he has not responded about sending my stuff out yet. So I emailed him and he responds right away. He tells me he would send me my money back if i dont like his service blah blah blah. I respond by saying sorry i was wrong, i thought priority was 5 days, but do send my stuff. He responds by saying he would send it EXPRESS and pay out of his own pocket.

Now on the wed the 24th of this month he sends me an email saying he would sent out my package first thing thurs morning, and he also included a tracking number.

On friday, no package. Express suppose to be 1-2 days. Tried the tracking #- they have no record of it. I send him an email about that.

On Saturday, tried tracking again, no record of it. And no package received. I log on to meso and read a post from someone that also ordered from this source, his tracking number also doesnt work

Now Monday, he responds saying that he dropped the package into the express box instead of going to the counter for security reason. So because of that they might not have scanned it right, he tells me to try it again. I did and it still no record of it. He also said that he included some free pins and a free bottle of supertest sustanon .

I emailed him to say it still doesnt work and that I should've got the package already.He emails right back. Now he says that wait until tommorrow and if it still doesnt come, he'll resend it.

So what do you guys think. Does it sound like he just pulling me along? Personally I do.

thanks later

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Wow call scammers hotline you found a winner

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Screwed!

[PHP]Sounds to me like someone got screwed![/PHP]

MarkyMark is offline Member
    resend ...hmmmm ..sure I will send out a second package ..... I am sure the return address on the first will come back to him ,,

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I hope it wasn't a big order.....

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Sounds like you have caught yourself a certified asshole.I had the same happen with a different asshole and they reply to every e-mail until you get pissed off with sending them.You may be lucky and he is genuine - but I doubt it.

Hope it does work out for you bro

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Hate to hear it bro, I hope that your stuff does come in but it sounds like your source is full of shit.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    PM a mod so they can put him on the scammers list.

xusmc67 is offline New Member

well

It looks like you have been scammed, but I have been in that situation. Thinking I was being scammed and then 2 weeks late my stuff shows up. Most important of all don't piss your source off. You don't want to piss off your waiter bringing you food (do you?) Give it some time. Packages have been severely delayed lately. Oh.. and don't get your sources off some web sight. Stick around here READ READ and PM us. You'll get hooked up sooner or later.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'd have to agree with the consensus thus far. still be patient though. it's a weird time in the country now, and things have legitametly been lost for a few days. try to be cool, but next time, be mroe careful

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    All fucking scammers must fucking die. I swear, dont let me find out where any scammer lives cause I wont be able to control my actions.

Just my .02 worth

MarkyMark is offline Member
    Watch out Jarhed is pissed ...

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Just a though fellas...My partner did the same thing with his source. This guy was a third party source so somehow his gear was never sent. He e-mailed him and the guy told him sorry and he'll have his new source send it just to make it right. No gear 3 weeks later. Then 7 weeks later he gets his gear. 1 week later he gets the same order again from the same place...so you see my partner got double order at no charge even though he had to wait 7 weeks. Now the source claims 1 week turnaround. I said just stay away!

ryan is offline New Member
    damn, i know im getting ripped off, but maybes its worth it. my source lives near me and i just pick up from him and exchange money for gear at one meeting, but fuck....its expensive.

4plates is offline Banned
    i feel for you bro
    i hate that shit

bonker is offline Associate Member
    If he is still responding to your emails bro you still have hope.

pollock is offline New Member
    one time I waited three months for order. I would be patient things happen that you maybe unaware of on his end and he wants to keep a good name. Maybe that is why he his stringing you along or you could just be screwed. Never send someone you don't know more money than you are willing to lose. Patience is a vertue. Hope it all works out for you I know what you are going through and it sucks.

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Contact one of the mods.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Man, that sucks. That's why I haven't placed order yet. Afraid of getting ripped when I don't have a bunch of cash to throw around. And worse that that is the old
    5-oh

Stout1 is offline Banned
    this Is Thread Is Over 3 Months Old!!!!!!!!!!

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    its also over 3 years old!!!

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rixyroids
    its also over 3 years old!!!
    haha....another one

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yikes!!
    haha....another one
    I donno, maybe it wouldnt be a bad idea to lock down all messages after they hit the one year mark so they cant be revived and responded to?

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    Wonder if he ever got it....
    Why can't ppl follow up, instead of leaving us hanging for 3 years.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    he may not be a scammer, ive had that problem myself, its just a mix of shipping, customs and brokerage that add on to ur shipping time. He actually did have to resend mine cuz the first package didnt make it here. it took a while but i got my stuff. just make sure ur source is legit tho.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    well im sure by now (3years later) he knows if it was a scammer or not...

crane is offline Associate Member
    I THINK THAT THIS WAS THE FUNNIEST THREAD EVER
    CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD
    TIME FRAME THAT IS

Thread Information