Halenstone is offline New Member

I believe I got it right. What say you?

Done my home & body work, here's my PCT and Cycle.

I've been working out for 2months HARD to be able to start this cycle. Using the information gathered mainly from posts here, I've come up with this cycle. SuperTest will be administered twice per week (mon & thurs)for a total of 400mg per week and the 200mg of Deca will be added to every monday shot of SuperTest until week 14. All other substances are taken everyday. Anyhow, this is the cycle I have perpared with the knowledge I've gained here.

Cycle is 20 weeks (includes Pre-cycle and Post-cycle) or longer if advisable.

.75mg Letro/day........................Week 1 thru 17

400mg SuperTest/week..............Week 3 thru 16
    200mg Deca300 QV/week............Week 3 thru 14
    Vitamin B6/day..........................Week 1 thru 16
    15mg Tamox/day.......................Week 3 thru 17
    Clomiphene Citrate..Start Week 19: 300mg day 1, 150mg days 2-7, 50mg days 8-14 or longer? maybe to day 30?

This will me my third cycle ever. My body is VERY responsive to the S.Test and Deca, both positivley and unfortunatley negativeley as well (meaning side effects). Please feel free to comment. I want to enlarge my mind as much as I can before I proceed to my muscles.
    Thanks for reading,
    Halen.

Halenstone is offline New Member
    Well just checked, I do have enough Deca to run it at 300mg a week. Thanks Gsxxr, I'll take your advice.

Thread Information