Mutant is offline Banned

British Dragon got bad test results...biased?

In Anabolics 2005 I was checking out the test results for the companies to see how well some of the products I have are manufactured, and I noticed that British Dragon got really bad results on just about all of their products. I remember reading somthing about Anabolics 2005 possibly being biased against British Dragon Here are some of the results:

Boldanon claim 200, results 132
    Oxanabol claim 10, results 7.25
    Primobol claim 100, results 154

These are just 3 of them, they are not all bad, but most are. Any thoughts on this, or the biasted idea?

jbol is offline Senior Member
    british dragon is the best IMO.....dont know how they could get bad results.......somethings not right,must be biased.
    Last edited by jbol; 01-26-2005 at 02:49 PM.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    ive never had problems with them, i wouldnt say they r the best but...

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    54% more free Primo more than makes up for the underdosing of the rest lol

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    i second that.

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Love there products. BRITISH DRAGON ROCKS !!

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Not when you have 3 vials of BD Boldenone 200 sitting in front of you....

WLlewellyn is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant
    In Anabolics 2005 I was checking out the test results for the companies to see how well some of the products I have are manufactured, and I noticed that British Dragon got really bad results on just about all of their products. I remember reading somthing about Anabolics 2005 possibly being biased against British Dragon Here are some of the results:

Boldanon claim 200, results 132
    Oxanabol claim 10, results 7.25
    Primobol claim 100, results 154

These are just 3 of them, they are not all bad, but most are. Any thoughts on this, or the biasted idea?
    I have no bias against BD. I like the company, and speak with them directly, in fact. The Primo, Boldenone , and Mastabol tests in A2005/BOS came right from a BD approved seller. They are a good company, but there are problems with raw materials from China from time to time, and BD is noticing the issues like many other manufacturers. They are not the only maker in the book to have problems with an EQ product.

In fact, BD has told me themselves that they will be reformulating their boldenone as an acetate (acetate, like most other esters is a solid at room temp, and easier to purity). They are doing this because of the inconsistencies with bold Undecylenate. A quality company just wouldn't care.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    In fact, BD has told me themselves that they will be reformulating their boldenone as an acetate (acetate, like most other esters is a solid at room temp, and easier to purity). They are doing this because of the inconsistencies with bold Undecylenate. A quality company just wouldn't care.
    they are gonna produce acetate, however now, undeclynate will continue as no issues with raw material anymore.

alot of companies have noticed this probably due to the fact that the raw material market went somewhat underground in china because of the banning of them due to the olympics.

I have several overdosed lab reports for bd and MANY on par ones

superchump is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WLlewellyn
    I have no bias against BD. I like the company, and speak with them directly, in fact. The Primo, Boldenone , and Mastabol tests in A2005/BOS came right from a BD approved seller. They are a good company, but there are problems with raw materials from China from time to time, and BD is noticing the issues like many other manufacturers. They are not the only maker in the book to have problems with an EQ product.

why is british dragon listed under thailand when it cant be found anywhere there? in 2004 edition

Jeff01 is offline Junior Member
    Ill be getting som BD primo very soon Just dont have the funds right now.

Quote Originally Posted by superchump
    why is british dragon listed under thailand when it cant be found anywhere there? in 2004 edition
    BD is what I consider a "quasi" legit company, though for the sake of B/W distinction they are "legit" in the book. They operate in Asia, but cannot sell in their technical country of origin (Thailand) because they have no local "FDA" approval to sell their compounds in the pharmacies. Thailand actually takes their drug market very seriously from time to time, and recently gave Body Research a whole lot of trouble over an issue like this. The operate as a real business, just not a real registered local drug marker.

BD was originally formed, so the story goes, by a principle of British Dispensary, who went out to form a new company to sell unregistered items as "export only" products.

Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    they are gonna produce acetate, however now, undeclynate will continue as no issues with raw material anymore.

alot of companies have noticed this probably due to the fact that the raw material market went somewhat underground in china because of the banning of them due to the olympics.

I have several overdosed lab reports for bd and MANY on par ones
    This is good to hear. Every impression I got from BD is that they were stand up, and cared about the quality of their products. Yes, it sort of sucks that I picked a few products for testing right at a time there were a few issues going on with their materials. But I guess that is how testing goes...

Maybe we'll do some more testing on them for next issue. So many labs that need a good looking over though..

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff01
    Ill be getting som BD primo very soon Just dont have the funds right now.
    I'd look for that recent lot faaaast. 50% overdose on Primo is an AWESOME deal!

superchump is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WLlewellyn
    BD is what I consider a "quasi" legit company, though for the sake of B/W distinction they are "legit" in the book. They operate in Asia, but cannot sell in their technical country of origin (Thailand) because they have no local "FDA" approval to sell their compounds in the pharmacies. Thailand actually takes their drug market very seriously from time to time, and recently gave Body Research a whole lot of trouble over an issue like this. The operate as a real business, just not a real registered local drug marker.

BD was originally formed, so the story goes, by a principle of British Dispensary, who went out to form a new company to sell unregistered items as "export only" products.

wow suprising you are here answering questions. are steroids good for tendonitis? will things like advil heal tendons quicker and should i use anti inflammotories to train or rest completely and not use them?

BootyJuice24 is offline Associate Member
    pop some advil for the tendons until they figure out an anti inflammatory that wont kill you...ie vioxx./celebrex.....i had tendon reattachment surgery on my knee done after the military and the doc told me advil daily for the pain...peace

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Bd is one of the closest things to an UG "pharmaceutical" company that there is. I don't even consider them an UG lab.

toolman is offline Banned
    A test report is a test report. I belong to another board where everyone swears by Black Label products. I wasn't feeling my test E and had it tested. Came back way underdosed. When I posted the report, it was deleted and my integrity was questioned...even though I gave them the contact info at SRCS to check the test directly.

Long and the short of it is, believe what you want but current tests are the only indicator I will use.

G.I JOE is offline Junior Member
    Well this is some bad news for me, I got 3 bottles of BD EQ Sitting in my room and the **** was pretty expensive too. Well just another reason for me to make more of my own gear.

Thread Information